Smother my face with her ass and fart directly into my nose

Lose some weight

show me the gusset of her panties

pull thos big ol titties out

Lose some weight.

Snatch every motherfucker birthday

Get pregnant so I can see those udders get bigger

change my diaper

shrink me to 5" and then shove me down into her nursing bra and put on a tight sweater and then go about her business.

...play Graendal in the upcoming WOT tv series

crush my face

be my breeding sow

She's 41 years old and never had any children. It's likely she would have a lot of trouble getting pregnant.

On the plus side there is a chance she will experience significant breast growth during menopause due to this. There is emerging research that women who have never been pregnant are most susceptible to peri and menopausal breast growth.

I am not memeing with this post, look it up.

fags

>She's 41 years old and never had any children. It's likely she would have a lot of trouble getting pregnant.
thats depressing, now i feel bad

what a waste, women are so selfish

She may still be able to get pregnant.

>that womanly fertile figure
>never had kids

Why? I thought she'd at least have 2

tuck me in and read me a bedtime story.

It's likely she has already begun peri-menopause and that one of the reasons her breasts have grown significantly since she was first on Mad Men. White women are more apt to enter it in their 30s than other races.

She could have but muh career.

She should have gotten pregnant as soon as she married snozberries. Joan was pregnant on Mad Men so it's not like it would have affected her career. She even played a (fake) pregnant woman twice in that same time span.

*BAAAAARRRRRRPPPPPPP* in my face.

Hmmm yes that'd be nice.

start training for the marathon.

do gravure videos

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAPT

why not JAV?

become 2.5x times more voluptuous a swell as become 5 months pregnant. Then have lesbian sex with Kat Dennings who has been given the same treatment.

perfect

lose some weight

THIS. I NEED THIS IN ORDER TO GIVE MY LIFE A PURPOSE.

Udder Insanity (.)(.): The Broodening

Maybe this is why she never got pregnant. I'm not sure any clothing could contain her

Blank my brains out