Does your film and tv taste dictate whether you're a good person or not?

does your film and tv taste dictate whether you're a good person or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where's her ass?

on broncofan7791's face

No, they don't. I'm sure there have been some horrible people who liked great movies and vice versa.

Best person I know has fucking terrible taste in film. TERRIBLE. We were in the Navy together, and the guy was a total mensch: nice to everyone, life of every party, gives mentorly advice, above & beyond to help bros through tough times. He has every Adam Sandler movie memorized. He thought Sucker Punch was snubbed at the oscars. If anything, he's convinced me that having a shit taste in films is synonymous with trustworthiness. If someone likes simple shit, they're probably reliable and live simple, uncomplicated lives. If they judge your tastes in kino constantly, they probably talk behind your back when you leave the room.

I wanna lick her fingers

That's generally true; if people have bad tastes chances are they're pure, so either they're a pure asshole (like OP) or they're a pure good person like you're describing. People with elitist tastes are usually assholes.

wait, are you saying Joel's taste in Game of Thrones and Walking Dead is elitist?

Yes. Everyone who hates Only God Forgives should be killed.

i didn't hate only god forgives but i wish there was more story and dialogue and ryan gosling's character was less of a freak

blllllbllllb

>If anything, he's convinced me that having a shit taste in films is synonymous with trustworthiness.
can confirm this as false, i have excellent taste in films and I am very untrustworthy

can't really blame him, I'd do the same

Post more Dani pls

thats exactly what he's saying

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

that was very sweet

name your top 3 films, i'll be the judge of your taste

you literally just repeated what he said

brap

Elitist taste doesn't make you elite. GoT fans are some of the most pretentious people I know.

For me, it's Bella

It hurts so much.

>that manjaw

What's up my boy

Post yfw you've liked everything you've ever watched, including stuff that is critically acclaimed, or panned.

>that filename

You got a lot of those images

if only you knew