WHAT ARE YOUR TOP Sup Forums WISHES?

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP Sup Forums WISHES?

>> Antje Traue gets naked again (has anyone heard if she does in Bye Bye Germany that was just released?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkodMJt5QRw
123movies.is/film/pandorum-10565/watching.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4e7Ncm7rqCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>niiiiice

Ant-Jay Traooh?

she played lois in the 1978 superman

pedowood gets exposed and a bunch of big names are dropped with actual evidence and charges, just to seem them all scatter like roaches
or
somebody finally snaps at an awards show and has a full on Mel Gibson melt down calling hollywood and all its people out for all the political, SJW, liberal soap boxing and self righteous circle jerking they've been doing for the past few years and to shut the fuck up and just makes movies and entertainment

NBC's upcoming Witchblade to...
> Move from NBC to HBO/Netflix or some such channel and have nudity by the lead actress and a higher budget.
> Hayley Atwell or Traue plays Sara Pezzini and gets naked or at least highly sexualized.

what? from what movie is this?

How come Traue isnt Motoko kusanagi for GITS?

witchblade is shit IMO.

also Fathom had an amazing concept but they where die hard on going the shitty capeshit route. this was most dissapointing.

I expect the latter to happen.

And when it does it's gonna be beautiful

how was her first nudity?

Attack of the 50 Foot Woman staring either Sophie Turner, Emma Stone, or Emma Roberts, with foot crush and vore scenes.

>Attack of the 50 Foot Woman staring either Sophie Turner
done. sign me up

tina fey kind of did with the oscars last year
>youtube.com/watch?v=tkodMJt5QRw
I mean, she's not exactly one to say this but Ii respect her more then other celebrities, even more so after this

>what? from what movie is this?
Pandorum (2009)
123movies.is/film/pandorum-10565/watching.html

more women to use their feet in dominating, femdom ways for comedic effect. I havent seen this since full house in the fucking 90s. I see more jokes about muh vagina, im soooo fat or a goddamn fart joke before they use their feet

>witchblade is shit IMO.
The earlier stuff mabye, the first Ron Marz run however was phenomenal.

You're just a gross footfag, get over people not being like you kek

some srs cleavage going on in that webm

>how was her first nudity?
She has had 3 sex scenes, 2 had nudity, here is a montage.
youtube.com/watch?v=4e7Ncm7rqCc

Have you never seen a Quentin Tarantino movie?

Milana plays a pregnant woman.

Her voice was qt af in this flick, she needs to do asmr

>the years is 2025
>mel is up to receive his fourth oscar in directing
>he takes a deep sigh, smiles and word for word repeats everything from his melt down all those years ago
>he has bribed the cameramen to keep rolling, even when the higher ups try to shut him down
>he finishes, football spikes the oscar into the stage and walks off
>drives away into the sunset, leaves hollywood and produces his own movies on his own time and dime
>posts on Sup Forums later that night with a time stamp

her neck is so dirty! i want to lick it clean!!

>witchblade
>fathom

Rip Michael Turner. The witchblade anime blows dick, nothing about what I liked in the comics besides sexy gauntlet armor. Fathom I think could be done today as long as they tone down the cape shit and keep it reasonable.

Only semi-related, but Painkiller Jane is getting a reboot with Jessica Chastain. So it sounds like we can kiss any chance of even slightly sexy-fun comic book tv shows.

That Sup Forums becomes good again.

>more women to use their feet in dominating, femdom ways for comedic effect.

antje is a goddess

He's gotta have a foot of iron to do that, desu.

Most unbelievable part.

>Rip Michael Turner
Seconded.
>The witchblade anime blows dick
Strongly disagree.

I'll be honest, I don't even really like anime that much, and I didn't like all the story changes. I'm sure it's fine on it's own.

Who's that?

Antje is actually getting more roles in the EU

this basically means that she's getting more exposure and perhaps more english roles in the future

fingers crossed, familias

she's probably a lesbian

She could be perfect Jill

feets
it's time

Goddesses can fuck what ever they want

>swnbypb
;_;

Not him, but I actually quite liked the Witchblade anime, and I rarely like anime

Antje Traue looks like a man.

that is a strong jaw

The dirt and her features makes her sort of look like a borderlands character

oh, nice clavicle

>antje will never step on your balls