Suggest a really good film you don't see talk about often...

Suggest a really good film you don't see talk about often, doesn't have to be obscure just something that isn't talked about a lot currently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RJ6USD2nEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's even got a Sup Forumsfriendly poster :^)

There are hundreds of thousands of worthwhile films not being talked about. Well, maybe someone somewhere is talking about some of them, but then again, somewhere someone is also exhaling their last breath.

kys

Here's one more OP...

And a neat little critique of modern russian society..

>kys
are you 13?

> dinner party
> everyone leaves after 30 minutes

yes

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS MODS MODS MODS

We are the best!

tenderness and comfy from the guy that made lilya 4-ever

BvS

Best film that came out last year desu.

Even if Tarantino is a hack, there's something uniquely inspired about this movie

I really don't know of any other film like it, even the ones it pays homage to, and it pays homage to so many it just becomes something else entirely. Every sound effect, every piece of music, every line of dialogue just...works. I could watch this movie every day and not get bored of it.

> hundreds of thousands

name 10

Gattaca

One of the best apocalyptic movies that's never mentioned. I might have seen another guy bring it up a couple of times and nobody replied to him

That was me. Why didnt you reply to me? I almost killed myself that night.

>Suggest a really good film you don't see talk about often
>you don't see talk about often
so any film outside of the capeshit genre?

take a break please

Because you probably wouldn't reply back
and there was no one else that was interested

My Dinner with Andre. Never see it brought up here. For a movie exclusively about two guys talking over dinner it's very funny and moving. I often have the desire to re-watch it because its great piece of film.

On the Silver Globe

Spanish kino

2 Latinax 4 me

The Ghost Writer. A really solid movie with good acting, a comfy atmosphere and a decent plot. I see it mentioned every now and then but it is quite underrated I think.

Your loss mate

>shaved side head
>my loss

youtube.com/watch?v=-RJ6USD2nEU

Is it on torrents yet?

Here are some underrated classics that seem to never get mentioned around here even though they were right up there for a time.

The Color of Money
A Man for All seasons
All the Kings Men
China is Near
The Last Picture Show
Brief Encounter
Midnight Cowboy
Life and Death of Colonel Blimp

Great film to watch with a girl you'll get the sex no doubt

Robert Altman's OC & Stiggs is one of the best teen movies of the 1980s. Check it out

I just watched extract. That was pretty funny.