MOVIES WITH THE WORST FANBASES

Kicking us off is The Cringe Lebowski.

The movie itself is absolute Kino, but the people who follow the dude like a religion are often beta cringe factories who look up to The Dude to validate their NEET chronic masturbation lifestyle.
Pic very much related, google The Dude Cosplay and see all of the neets for yourself

anything post 1980s, excluding star wars

>be 35
>my idol is The Dude
>The Dude is just like me.
>Overweight
>no job because not wageslave
>superior to everyone
>no aspirations but leeching off the system that so terribly wronged me.
>mummy arranges another of my mandatory play dates with one of her friends daughter from yoga class.
>she shows up to my living room that night and sees me in my robes and sunglasses get up.
>mummy says 'user why aren't you ready for your play date yet?'
>My date is a moderate HB8, well below my standards.
>"ah The Dude is ready can I offer you a white Russian?" I ask as I pull a lukewarm carton of milk that has been sitting by my side for the last 4 hours.
>HB8 feels uncomfortable by my relaxed confidence.
>*smirks*
>Time to initiate step 5 of the PUA plan I read on /r/seduction and lure her away to a quiet spot.
>"Want to get out of here?"
>S-sure user...
>take my hand out of my robe pocket where I have been fiddling with silly putty all day.
>my slimey hand gives me extra grip to make her follow me.
>lead her to my room.
>uh this is a nice room user...
>she notices my Persian rug with all of my ketchup and love stains on them, the scent gets her excited to the point that her eyes start watering.
>That's nice carpet user...
>*Smirk while I take a sip from my warm white russian*
>"Yeah it really ties the room together"
>I cum in my robes
>HB8 Demands I bear her a child.
>The Dude Abides.

end of evanjellyon

Browncoats.

I was a fan of Firefly. The entire summer leading up to the release of Serenity made me hate the show and its fans. Just pieces of shit.

>This fucking faggot who got beat up by a Big Lebowski fan making another one of these threads

Get the fuck over it you fucking pussy.

>>caring about what others do

hello rebbit

Anything by Christophoro Nolanetti

>being a nihilist

Drive, Boondock Saints, anything Tarantino, Taxi Driver. I fucking love them all but they all got picked up by dumb nerd plebs who only like them because of how "BADASS" they are.

>Reddit is bad meme
>on Reddit the image board
You have school tomorrow, user.

Says the twelve year old faggot who won't stop making these shit threads because some moderately less fat kid from his junior high quoted The Big Lebowski while he beat the shit out of him or fucked the girl he likes. I suggest you fucking kill yourself.

Yeah leave The Big Lebowski alone, man!
I salute my white Russian to you

How bad did he kick your ass? Was there blood or did he just shove you in your locker and the wounds are more on the inside? ;_;

I like Lebowski, it's fun.

The best movie with the worst fanbase is either Fight Club (edgy fake anarchist wanklords) or Godfather (American-Italian bullshit mob worshippers who know 2 words of Italian) or Departed (Pathetic southside white trash literal Marky Marks)

lol you can see the depression in his face, he thinks he's liberated but he's not fooling me

kek not him, but how mad are you?

Does it hurt worse on the inside or on the outside? ;_;

Kek OP was right neets can't stand it when their hero made fun off

The Dark Knight Rises's opening scene

Tell us where he hurt you. Tell us what he did that is so bad that you saved all these pictures from some mediocre movie you supposedly hate. Show us little one, where he scarred you so bad. ;_;

your hero is a chronic masturbating middle aged manchild who contributes nothing to society

>contributes nothing to society
>something wrong with this.

Who hurt you user?
Was he wearing a robe when he did it?
I can't imagine what sort of truma he must have inflicted.
Here is my cosplay of The Dude that I wore earlier this year does that make you mad? ;_;

Like I said, the movie is mediocre and the character is a piece of degenerate shit. Now tell us where the Big Lebowski fan hurt you little piglet. Tell us what he did to you to make you keep making these threads daily and keep deflecting and crying. ;_;

>Samefagging to make it seem like you're not getting called out as the crying little triggered piglet you are

So sad. What happened to you little piglet? ;_;

being this autistic

Haha holy shit you're asshurt and I'm just here for memes

my god damn sides

>argues like an neet
>reveals himself as neet

>I-I-I WAS JUST MEMEING YOU GUYS ;_;

Oh little piglet, your pain and shame has only caused you further pain.

If you're going to samefag at least change your filenames so it isn't so obvious you autistic redditor.

This autist must really love the dude

Adolescence is worshiping The Dude
Adulthood is sympathizing with Walter

can you please put me in the screencap desu

Godhood is relating to Donny

He was out of his element, which meant that being confused wasn't his default

>not being Donnie and just dying

Fight Club. So many "fans" who don't even get the message of the movie but just get fascinated by all the YEAH REBELLION SQUATTING ANTI-CONSUMERISM UNDERGROUND MOVEMENT BLOWING SHIT UP SELF-DESTRUCTION WE'RE A GENERATION OF MEN RAISED BY WOMEN YOU DON'T KNOW YOURSELF IF YOU'VE NEVER FOUGHT YOU ARE NOT YOUR JOB shit. It's only excusable when you're 15.

Please tell me this is bait.

There's trolling and there's idiocy. Draw a line somewhere.

Does seem like a nice life though. Wish my ancestors invented the Rubiks cube so I could lounge around getting high and drunk all day.

Yeah. I'm a pretty anti-consumerism person and even I don't really associate it too much with this stuff.

Kek

I thought the entire point of Fight Club was to mature past that level, because it was ultimately fruitless. Tyler being the idealized version of Jack, which shows that the idealized you is not necessarily the best version of you. It advocates sanity in an insane world.

holy shit