Fucking based

Fucking based

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661?client=ms-android-samsung
elpasotimes.com/story/news/2017/02/15/ice-detains-domestic-violence-victim-court/97965624/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums.
Hope this helps.

wtf i hate ice now

>>Russian pawn in white house

totes guna b impeached bro!

This board is a lost cause at this point.

>This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums.
Please tell me what is Sup Forums

Now it's foreign violence.

10% Good memes and discussion 30% stale memes and discussion 60% Sup Forums

Sup Forums threads i like

A board for television and film.
Hope this helps.

>10% good memes and discussion
Lol
Autismbucks

why has the word "based" been adopted by dumb nerds?

oh no, how horrible

Don't cut yourself on that edge

lil bitch

I don't get it

barry

what does ICE stand for?

Why do Trump supporters seem to revel in being genuinely terrible people?

It's a guy's name.

>be illegal alien, ie a criminal
>be victim of domestic violence
OH THATS OK YOU CAN NOW STAY IN MY COUNTRY ILLEGALLY
yeah, no

Immigration and customs enforcement

Go burn some cars.

Israeli Cultural Enforcement

Memes

Why were you silent when King Nigger AKA deporter in chief did it? You're supposed to be a good person, aren't you? According to you, enforcing the law is a thing only "terrible people" do, so why were you silent, you terrible person?
google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661?client=ms-android-samsung

These threads are like intermissions
I don't mind them Tbh

>raids on taco stand off of 969

do you think she knew that her concerned tweet was unintentionally hilarious?

Hola!

I'm Mexican immigrant looking for some cute blonde girls to marry in America. Where should I go?

Bannon's wife is being deported?

They're genuinely terrible people.

anywhere in the pacific north west

Wow this was a genuinely witty and hilarious post, I wish I was as funny as yu

>Obama deports literal criminals
>he did shit fucking dumb nigger

>Trump throws out women who got beat by men still running around
>fucking based god emperor I love Russian cock

fucking monsters. Welcome to Trump's ameriKKKa

I hear rust belt states are better because it has a bunch of failed males who can't find jobs. How come these white monkeys can't find jobs when I have 36?

It's always been shitpost central, newfriend, and it's at its best when it's that

I'll take imaginary Russian dick over sandnigger and wetback dick. Anyway, last time I checked, being an ILLEGAL immigrant makes you a criminal, go virtue signal on Facebook, or better yet, go to Mexico and help these poor people, your Internet posts don't really achieve anything, do they?

>I'm Mexican immigrant looking for some cute blonde girls to marry in America

I was referring specifically to OP referring to the practice of targeting domestic abuse victims as 'based', though it's wildly intellectually dishonest to act as though Obama's deportation policy is similar to Trump's in any meaningful way. My bad for expecting decency or intellectual honesty from someone who would refer to Obama as 'King Nigger', I guess.

You sure are assuming a lot. How much is the Kremlin paying you?

Ok

>Kang Negro

This so much. Laws are for evil racist sexist rethiglicans, OPEN BORDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!

About as much as anti-fa pays you, you gold teeth, gold chain wearing, fried chicken and biscuit eating, monkey, ape, baboon, big thigh, fast running, high jumping, spear chucking, three-hundred-and-sixty-degree basketball dunking, titsun, spade, Moulan Yan. Take your fucking pizza-pizza and go the fuck back to Africa.

>forced to strawman because they're too stupid to formulate an argument

is that way my friend

>ILLEGAL immigrants
>Literal criminals
Pick both.

Isaac Schroeder

>virtue signal
I really gotta add this to my wordfilter, the only types who use this term unironically are angry trumpcucks

what's """based""" about that?

It's especially funny because it was coined by a black man and most people who say it hate black people
It really does an excellent job illustrating the cognitive dissonance taking place in their reactionary lizard pea-brains

Find a flaw

>Sup Forums is a lefty board

I guess all the pedophilia should have been the first indicator.

LEAVE MY 3AM TACO JOINTS ALONE

What is the age and IQ of the average Sup Forums poster?

I'm guessing 17 and 70

>anti-Trump
>must be a lefty

It's not binary. Plenty of rational centrists and conservatives hate Trump too.

it's just Sup Forums crossies

HE'S HIDING HIS HANDS BECAUSE THEY'RE SO TINY LOL

Reps are the original niggerlovers though. They whine about liberals being the real racists all the time. So there's no resl cogdiss

Not at all. It's two leftists vs everyone else, get 4chanx. They're the only ones pathetic enough to stay in the thread and reply to everyone

Yeah lgbtp supporters are all generally leftists.

Say that for yourself, cuck.

Looks like Beck

>anyone who insults my bull emperor is a leftist
I bet you would let Trump fuck your girlfriend/wife if he told you it would MAGA.

Cuck.

This man just unleashed the wrath of the Pepe Trump and Sup Forums's Sup Forums while being racist towards the Japanese, all in one sentence, holy shit this dude is gonna get roasted.

FYI the "woman" is a tranny that has been deported 6 times previously and the abuser is also illegal

Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics

> DUDE I'M A CENTRIST LMAO

You are the cuck who will never have a candidate you share views with in power

yea.. wish they would leave so we could have our echochamber in peace/give each other lots of pats on the back. one homogenous shitsewer of thought is fun to browse

>implying right wingers cant be pedos

And you are the cuck who would let Trump fuck your girlfriend.

vanilla

baby

too cold

too cold

like minnesota

1. She's here illegally.
2. This means she has to go back.
3. She's wasting American money in court.
4. Time to send her back.

Who said I'm a centrist? I'm just not a cuck who worships a billionaire who doesn't know I exist, unlike you

Now run along to your containment board and pretend daddy Trump will make your faggot NEET life any better.

honestly he was really qt back in the day it's just sad no one ever taught him to comb his hair properly

Illegal Cunt Evacuation

>she

I'M THINKING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

>The complaint, filed Feb. 9, indicates that Gonzalez, whom Bernal identified as transgender, had been deported six times since 2010 — apparently after arrests for crimes including possession of stolen mail, false imprisonment and assault.

elpasotimes.com/story/news/2017/02/15/ice-detains-domestic-violence-victim-court/97965624/

> I'M NOT A LEFTIST
> I'M NOT A CENTRIST

So what are you?

>Plenty of rational centrists and conservatives

Who gives a fuck about em?

Catholics are america's only hope

I didn't read the article. He can play dress up in whatever brown country he came from.

Not a cuck, unlike the Trump faggots on this website.

>i-i want to be controlled by a more powerful man
KEK

How can a straight up illegal alien be just chilling in a literal criminal court anyways?
Are we that far gone?

She's here illegally and our country is paying for her court fees. I'd like to sneak into Switzerland, do all the jobs for less, put major strain on their social services, collapse their labor market, and then protest when then actual citizens don't like it, but I don't. Because it is against the law. That does not make switzerland racist.

Why are you avoiding the question?

It's like 2 or 3 autists that sit in a thread and respond to every post they can

Why do you nutgargle a higher status man but pretend you're not a cuck?

Would you let Trump fuck your girlfriend or are you a traitor? Don't avoid the question.

if you're brown, get out of town

kek

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

reddit

You dumb Slav-spitting, sunflower slurping, car theifing, salvage driving, refugee registering, EBT using, welfare shopping, counterfeit wearing, gorilla grunting, drug doping, Slavic simian. Sychelles would be an upgrade from Russia's crime infested life of poverty. Get deported back to the Slav jungle and take all of your "Anerican" Kremlin cucks with you. If they want to ignore statistics or facts and believe Russia is so great they can rot there.

Kek

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

If you identify as a citizen of the world and don't see a problem with illegal immigration, you are going to hang from the wall by your entrails.

I get the feeling that a lot of this happened before, but wasn't reported on.

I just don't believe that ICE, the TSA et cetera just all of a sudden decided to be like this.

Today I weep for Argentina

i think there's a bit of a gulf between having a problem with illegal immigration and being less than receptive to the 10000th "you'll never guess how i've rationalized my racism this time" trump shitthread. illegal immigration is beyond a tertiary theme in this thread.

>undocumented
>allegedly
>reportedly

It's strange how these words are the same font as the others but seem to be bold and capslocked when I read that sentence.