there were only 3 other people in the theatre and i didnt want to miss anything so i pissed in my popcorn bucket

> there were only 3 other people in the theatre and i didnt want to miss anything so i pissed in my popcorn bucket

Anyone else done this? I just left it there. It started to stink so i moved.

what movie?

Not being a lardass who guzzes popcorn no. But its a decent idea user as long as nobody sees you.

Congrats you're officially disgusting

I am genuinely horrified and disgusted

Going to the theater and not getting some delicious popcorn is like eating a pizza with no cheese or sauce or toppings

Im pretty sure a woman had to pick it up kek, most of the staff were female

Kino wick 2

Yeah lad i was in the back and waited till a loud scene to mask the sound of my puss hitting the bucket

What's the problem?

Youre just mad because you miss scenes in movies because youre too beta to pee in a bucket

>being elitist about eating popcorn
pssssssssst kill yourself retard

>mfw when someone had to pick it up by now

What do you think their reaction will be? What will they do with it?

what theater? or at least what city?

I hope you kicked the bucket over when you were leaving to secure the jobs of the theater cleaning crew. It's the decent thing to do.

>mask the sound of my puss hitting the bucket
>my puss

you're a woman, that is disgusting.

This will teach them to stop overcharging for popcorn.

Meant piss kek

Covington hollywood theatre 14 i think

Fuck i wish i had. Next time i will.

I did this while watching The Waterboy in the theater. I threw the piss in the air at the end of the movie. People thought it was water so were ok with it.

>now i'll never eat popcorn again without it somehow faintly smelling and slightly tasting of piss

damn you, OP, DAMN YOU TO HELL

kek

is that why some fat neckbeard kept taking pictures in the back with the flash on? fucking christ

>it smelled like mildew had taken over the room

>mfw when it wasnt mildew

What if the cinema has a security cam and they check and see you leave the auditorium showing JW2 and then put up a screenshot at the box office with label "DON'T SELL TICKETS TO THIS PHANTOM PISSER" and they ban you for life from all cinemas?

>Next time i will.
Good man

kek

i rarely go anyway. let them ban me

pls respond

I really don't think they'd care too much. He didn't pee on the floor or anything, and I'm sure much worse things happen in theater seats than someone using a piss popcorn tub.

Am i weird for doing this

only if you ate the popcorn afterwards, otherwise why not do it if there was no one around to see

i'm going to be honest

that looks delicious

heh