I DON'T WANNA WAIT... FOR OUR LIIIIIIIIIIVES TO BE OHHHHH-VURRRRRRRH-URRRRRH

>I DON'T WANNA WAIT... FOR OUR LIIIIIIIIIIVES TO BE OHHHHH-VURRRRRRRH-URRRRRH...

Killed heath ledger, shitty career, scientologist, careerless asshole.

Oh, Pacey

Is that babby Katie Holmes?

Member when some fans believed the theory that Dawson was gonna die in the last episode by drowning in that creek, thus giving the show it's name? I member

I don't ever remember far right fashion.
What the fuck is that

>careerless asshole
Fringe was the bomb yo

left overs of grunge, you forget this is a late 90s show.

Those kids are ugly as fuck by todays standards holy shit

Vander beek was made fun of even then, the football movie was only redeeming thing he was ever in and coasted the fuck off of it even today. He was made fun of mercilessly in Not Another Teen Movie.

who would have thought michelle williams was going to be the breakout star of the show

Never ever ever did I ever see anyone wearing anything close to that shit

>not another teen movie
When will the capshit version of this happen so we can get closure and move on to another fad?

>EV'RYBODY WANTS TO BE... CLOSER TO FREEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEH-EEEEEEEH...

She's only famous because she was riding Ledger dick when he died. If he didn't die she wouldn't be famous either.

What about the Rules of Attraction?

>oscar nominated
inb4
>oscars

They tried, it's called Superhero movie. They did a few of them. Problem is NATM is either a fluke or same assholes ran out of gas because other shit they were involved in after first couple scary movies and NATM killed the genre.

Meet the spartans was absolutely one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

tight

I love Michelle Williams I want to peen her tenderly

KATE

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

used to watch this. comfy as fuck. dropped it when the blonde went out full whore