Why isn't this guy a bigger actor? I think he has a unique charisma and intensity to him

Why isn't this guy a bigger actor? I think he has a unique charisma and intensity to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo
youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Henry, nobody likes you

Fedoracore horseshit.

because he doesn't want to stay on one thing. He said on his JRE podcast he wants the idea of doing many things all the time

He Never Died was fun.

Though I never understood why he had scars on his back like he used to have wings, he was Cain, Cain was never an angel.

Still waiting for the TV show or sequel. I just hope they don't make the daughter the MC like they hinted.

They're making a sequel? Didn't expect that.

>grrr I support GAY MARRIAGE
>can you handle that man?

He's a bit too hardcore for me desu.

He always says he's not an actor, just someone who was offered roles and who always says yes to everything, because it's easy money and interesting experiences. He only really works well as a silent intimidating henchman like in Heat or Sons of Anarchy.

He is an admirable down to earth guy, I don't understand why people on Sup Forums shits on him so much.

Saw one of his spoken word things, it sucked. Go away, Henry

He would've been a goat negan

i mean, thats a very appropriate typecast, the dude has a monstrously intimidating face

because he's an asshole.

negan was based on him, however they took the aids faggot to play him.

He "was" (see: is) an irl white supremacist from what I've read.

he was like the 4th best singer of Black Flag

youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo

half of Black Flag were latino while he sang for them and bassist for Rollins Band was black m8

>Sup Forums meets Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y

>negan was based on him

No he wasn't. Negan was based on classic 1960s surfer Greg Noll.

The creators literally said he was based off of Rollins, dumbass