Am i a psychopath if I haven't ever cried in any movie ever?

Am i a psychopath if I haven't ever cried in any movie ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6o_2TeVk1tc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TtDIyYwfQkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do you cry into a movie?

Take a box
Fill it with water
Project a movie on it using a projector
Dip your head inside the setup
Cry

>tfw collapsed and wept after getting home twice this week
D-does this mean I'm not a psychopath?

Has this been done in a modern art museum yet?
If it hasnt, it should be.

you're worse than a psychopath, you have Autism.

I've never cried at any piece of media or art, ever. Sure I've had 'feels' but nothing so much as to create a real physical reaction.

I always cry in movies.

I cried in Suicide Squad when Will Smith had flasbacks with his daughter.

I never fully teared up, but came close to like 2 films.

The ending of Edward Scissorhands
Opening scene in Star Trek 2009

i never laughed until depression set in

I remember being like 8 yrs old and crying like a bitch in the movie theater when maximus died

The word you're looking for is sociopath

>Cry like a bitch at tons of movies, even ones I don't like or find cheesy
>Never cried over my dead relatives or the shitty time I had in school or my dead dogs

Does this make ME a sociopath? Or does it just mean I have no empathy for myself?

The end of Signs.

if something is really bad some people just block it out.

A true psychopath would fake crying to fit in with the normies

You're just autistic OP

I guess that makes sense. I always feel more deadened inside as opposed to actually crying. I just can't muster tears over my own feelings

I didn't really cry about anything until something terribly tragic happened in my life which caused me to cry excessively for a long time. I think it flipped a switch because I cry at all kinds of movies now. It's ridiculous.

Do people actually cry while watching movies? I don't think I ever have either. I don't really have any feels often anymore other than anxiety

I think anyone that has never cried from watching a movie most likely has autism.

Autismos don't understand emotions well so it's a fitting diagnosis you autistic fucks

Someone close to me dies, someone leaves me, sometihng tribble happens, or I can sense about to happen, I totally shut off, and watch movies and tv shows one after another.
Escapist AF, but does these make me a sociopath?

Am I a terrorist if I never clap during a movie?

I have never ever

only watery eyes because of manliness and camaraderie in war movies.

Never really fully cried during a movie. I think it's just after years of being bullied and betrayed by friends I got really good at hiding emotions.

maybe you only watched shitty movies..

go watch Disney's The Fox & The Hound. If yiu do not cry seek professional psychiatric help.

No, that's a pretty common way of psychologically dealing with trauma of any kind

I know your feel bro. I don't think it does. It just means you don't deal with your emotions very well. I don't either. I just sort of stop feeling anything and go lie down. Sometimes though I'll watch a bunch of sad movie scenes I know will get me going and I'll bawl for hours. It's a way of dealing with built up sadness.

Hey man, I did the EXACT same thing probably around eight or nine years old too. Had some nostalgia feels when I re-watched it years later.

I cried at End of Evangelion, when Shinji is having the flashbacks of his life, it was sad.

Man, I felt like shit when I didn't cry at the end of Shoeshine. Next day though I fought back tears after a rewatch of 8 1/2. First time I'd seen it I'd never made a film before, said to myself I wouldn't watch it again until I had made one.

My film was a bit of a bust, but 8 1/2 made me feel infinitely better about it. Cinema sure is something.

If you're not weeping at the end of Paris, Texas then you've never been in love with someone who's not right for you.

>falling in love
GAYYYYYYY

Most recent tear ups;

Last Samurai (I will tell you how he lived)
Tron Legacy (When hes sucked into the tron world and daft punk goes to town with ballin cinematic OST - tears of awe)
Terminator 2 (Arnie going in Lava with thumbs up)
LOTR (Too many scenes to count but off the top of my head the ride of Rohirrim)
Interstellar (Hans Zimmer working his magic whilst alright alright alright man stuck in paradox trying to communicate)

Will list more when I think of em

>when the father dies in train to busan
Sad shit.

Easy, just have a pocket onion for the occasion.

I haven't cried at all in 5 years, does that make me a psychopath?

Same here famalam

same

>father dies of cancer
>show no emotion whatsoever
>friend kills himself
>no emotion
>watch Manchester by the sea
>cry like a bitch the whole movie

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=6o_2TeVk1tc

The Fountain just kills me every time. It's beautiful and sad with an amazing soundtrack.

I feel like japanese/korean are better at making me cry, anyone else?

I laughed when mom told me grandma died.
Who here /madman/?

>neckhands
No

xD so edgy im 13 too

Nah m8 I was 14 back then.

I shed a couple of tears on "Blow" for how bad his wife and daughter treated him in the end
Also in the end of "requiem" for what happened to Leto

I guess it's normal that you haven't cry on any movie

If you don't shed patriotic tears to this scene, then yes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TtDIyYwfQkI

Not a movie, but I cried nonstop tears at the end of Six Feet Under

I cried when Noah died on twd, but i didn't give a fuck when glenn and Abraham died.

i cried watching Me Earl and the Dying girl,last night.

it was just really a test.
i saw the movie when it came out and i was a fucking mess in the theater. i couldn't stop crying. like it wasn't just a few tears like when the sad part of a Pixar movie comes along. this is full crying with snot coming out of my nose and me gasping...

so yeah, i decided to see if it still had that effect on me after knowing what happens and have seen the movie before.

it still has the same effect.
i saw crying until the movie ended.

Lmao what a pussy
Don't tell me you're a dude.

probably had to do with the 8 months of waiting

only means you're not an actor

I cried for 30-45 minutes after waving it the first time I am not doing that again

I cry almost at every movie and anime

Same.