Ummm

Ummm

Tumbling down tumbling down

>ALL fucking niggers must fucking HANG!

Jesus Christ was that necessary Raimi?

Why did Raimi have too put a scene of Peter idolizing Hitler?

>Did Hitler sleep before the Holocaust?

>One of Cliff Robertson's main hobbies was flying. Robertson was flying a private Beechcraft Baron over New York City on the morning of September 11, 2001. He was directly above the World Trade Center climbing through 7,500 feet when the first Boeing 767 struck. He was instructed by air traffic control to land immediately at the nearest airport after a nationwide order to ground all civilian and commercial aircraft following the attacks.[

BACK TO FORMULR!!!!

>All I could have to keep me sane was the wet dreams of fingering Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties. A brief reprieve from the endless slaughtering and corruption I encounter everyday. The things I've seen, and the things I've done, just for those little dreams. But I know that my desires grow. What used to work, is like taking a razor blade to my brain. Where there was one nigger mouthing off, now there's a gang. This city escalates, and deep down, I knew that would happen. I knew that staring in the abyss too long has it's consequences. And I kept fucking staring. I could fuck Mary Jane dry, and it wouldn't be enough.

>I know that one day, this city will eat me. My only hope is that I'm able to exterminate the Jews from this city at least.

The spiderman monologues were like looking into the mind of a maniac

Raimi's academic work is even scarier in some ways.

>it's real

>If you put cock in your mouth, i'll put a bullet in your head
Jesus christ Raimi, isn't that a bit full on?

>In 2012, Wahlberg was quoted in a magazine interview regarding what would have happened if he had flown aboard American Airlines Flight 11 on September 11, 2001. He had been booked on Flight 11, but his plans changed the day before the scheduled flight and he cancelled his reservation. Wahlberg received public criticism for stating, "If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did", and "There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry'". Wahlberg issued a public apology after family members of those killed on the flight expressed outrage about his statements

AND. THEY. SAY. A HERO CAN SAVE US. IM NOT GUNNA STAND HERE AND WAAAIT. ILL HOLD ONTO THE WINGS OF THE EAGLES. WATCH AS WE ALL FLY AWAY!

YOU BETTER WATCH IT user

only 90s kids will remember

what did they mean by this?

>actually looked him up
>he died the day before 911
how did I never know this? was this always part of the meme?

It was a different time

what are those buildings in spiderman's eye reflection?

>it really happened

MEME MAGIC