Is There Any Chance This Movie Will Be Decent?

Not great or mind-blowing. Just decent. I want Justice League to be a watchable movie. But BvsS and Suicide Squad were huge letdowns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAyMDODC1Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, that's what I thought.

There's no way JL will be decent.

> WB butchering movies beyond logic
> Affleck straight to burn-out
> SS as new reference (800M without China)
> let's add quips to gain Marvel fanbase !

Avengers: Infinity War will be the final nail in the coffin and trust me, it's painful to say this, as I loved BvS...

>capeshit writing without quips

lol?

BvS was a huge letdown if you're a pleb

Nice to meet you.

>I loved BvS
"The study of performances etcetera"

That webm makes me cringe so hard

WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL TRAILER??

Still looks better than the POST production Civil War air port line up

I think the action will be OK and the tone will be less oppressively morose, but I think the comedy will be hit and miss and the characterizations will be just as poor as they were in BvS.

Capeshit is done after Avengers 4.

>Not great or mind-blowing. Just decent. I want Justice League to be a watchable movie.
so..... you want cape shit ?

Did they lobotomize Ezra?

Considering everything else from DCEU, yes people want DC/Warner to up their game.

Gal Gadot said Soontm

>jewashed super heroes

ew

I'm ok with Momoa tho.

Why does Greenstein look in the opposite direction?

Just let it be better than Suicide Squad.
youtube.com/watch?v=NAyMDODC1Fk

daily reminder that sucide squad is an oscar nominated kińó and mel gibson will direct sequel

>I read the (Aquaman) script and let me just put it this way, I’ve never seen a movie that’s anything like this. It’s going to be a world that you’ve never seen before, which is really cool. We went to space, we traveled all over different worlds, but we never went underwater. So it’s just a really cool spin on what’s below and it uses a lot of great movies that I already love — whether that be Raiders of the Lost Ark to Star Wars to Lord of the Rings to Romancing the Stone. It has a lot of really cool adventure, it’s funny and heroic, and there’s a lot of different characters and a lot of different worlds that we get to go to. So I’ve never really seen anything like it.

According to Momoa the ocean shit sounds diverse. How the fuck are they going to film a movie set underwater though?

It got nominated for hair and make-up despite the fact that they made a mess of the Joker make-up and forgot to put the pale paint on parts of his skin.

you mean other than putting fucking aquaman in it?

I enjoyed the first season of Flash before I got too busy with work and stuff. I would probably be excited to see it if they hadn't recast Flash, what the hell were they thinking. Aquaman and Wonder Woman are dumb characters and Batman is stale at this point.

They also recast Alfred. Irons looks nothing like Pertwee. Fucking stupid.

>How the fuck are they going to film a movie set underwater though?

Same way they do it in space

Yes.
Humor and lightheartedness it very much part of the DCEU now.
Ben has already confirmed that WB is done with doing unique takes on the characters and are going to bring them closer to their more known version. Superman figured out his place in the world and gained hope at the end of BvS so when he comes back he will be full on true Superman. Batman gained hope and redemption so he will be done with killing people. And all the enemies will be Parademons so it doesn't matter if they die just like the aliens in the Avengers movie.
If one person can make Aquaman and Flash fight like badasses, it's Snyder. So the action will look crazy.
MoS wasn't amazing but it was decent for the most part. If Snyder go back to his simple block buster roots like MoS and not deep analysis of characters, like BvS was then that will already be more accepted by the mass audience.
Geoff Johns is on for JL, which he wasn't for the past DC movies.

JL already looks like it will be better receive by the mass audience already.

can someine make this gif but only with ezra pls

Go be a degenerate somewhere else

>gif

That the batcave? Hope somebody asks about Robin. Or would that be too dark?

Looks like it. I'm sure there will be a scene. If you look at Bruce meeting Flash in the footage he smiles at Barry's suit set up. I'm guessing it because it probably reminds him of Robin. What I really hope happens is that some of them will meet Alfred. I'm sure Wonder Woman will.

It's pretty rare than you see a human being depicted as being exposed to outer space, and when you do they usually make a mess of it. I've no idea how they're going to simulate characters being underwater for such a long time, unless they just aren't.

>i like flash
>aquaman and wonder woman are dumb characters

Are you retarded? they all came from the same mindset. Jesus dont ever post again

Have you seen the new POTC trailer? There's a really neat effect they have for Salazar that makes him look like he's underwater despite being on the surface, I figure they will use green screen and harnesses to give the effect of underwater buoyancy for talking scenes and a mixture of both real and simulater underwater stuff for the action.