China

Will China become the main audience for movies in the future, how much more pandering to China will movies start to include

Studios will have multiple versions of films for different market. The China market will have the Chinese versions with different scenes (and in some cases, actors) than the global version.

I can't wait for the much superior chink cuts that remove all the blacks

Not with all the Chinamen importing black girls from Africa. Get ready for black romances to get redubbed to "I'm leaving you for Chang"

Are these real, I know they removed John Boygea from Star Wars 7 poster

they didn't remove him, they made his head less big

herrow prease
chinese penis vely vely small
prease to make china rook vely vely implessive! ok joe?

China will finally save us from diversity, say goodbye to blacks, strong women, and muzzies, whites and chinks only with some arm candy

Thank to gay marriage, the chinkese think we're all fags? Wouldn't be surprised.

Why do the Chinese have such shit taste in movies? Is it a cultural thing?

You're all fags.

Hahaha

Thi can't be real

It took me like half an hour to find his tiny head.

The only movie they were allowed from 1960 to like 1980 was the Red Detachment of Women.

_donald

desu I'm glad they supported Pacific Rim.

>sequel puts Boyega as the MC
This time it'll bomb I guess.

To expand what I mean is they didn't get to develop taste. They just were willing to watch whatever Hollywood shits out.

>Will China become the main producer of movies in the future
FTFY.

Ni Hao Muthafucka'

Tumblr gonna love this

This

White actors are slowly moving over to China for movies

Soon American cinema will be nothing but non-asian minorities

WTF I love China now

why is china so wookiephobe?

post yfw they redid the cover because the background was black

>a bizarre scene where a group of Hong Kong officials watch the Transformers turn their city into ruins and awkwardly remark (in English) that "we need to call the central government for help now"!

>The movie then cuts to a bunch of slapdash scenes in Beijing that show mainland fighter jets taking off and an official declaring that "the central government will defend Hong Kong at all costs"!
You're already making Chinese propaganda.

Prepare for awkward asian manlets becoming the love interest in every movie.

>Paltrow and Iron Hobbit are the same height
>Cover has him whole head taller.

kek

Alarm für Cobra 11 represent

if this means, more Iron Man in capeshit i'm all for it

It's not a society which values individuality or broad cultural awareness.

Capeshit is insanely popular in Japan too. Iron Man, Avengers and Civil War sold like hotcakes in Nipland.

Chinese plebs don't appreciate on as many levels as our plebs do.

Its that fucking Cobra 11 abhhahaa

If China is biggest customer of Hollywood now then why change their formula

they also cgied an alien on top of him in the theatrical release

Hollywood always tries really hard to drive away every audience they might have.

they are the 2nd biggest customer as of right now, soon to be 1st, and China literally bought up all the Hollywood studios recently, thats why change formula

>White actors are slowly moving over to China for movies
For a paycheck. The concept of film as art is dying. The industry can't survive forever based on pure normie entertainment because people get bored eventually.

Is China /ourcountry/?

We /indie/ now.

just hong kong

>Chinks take over the world
>White people become a commodity and decoration, puppet actors for high-profile companies and prostitutes for satisfying the SCC
>Africa goes backwards instead of forward and become China's no.1 colony
>Saying a word in the wrong intonation to a member of the party gets you executed on the spot
>Rape of Okinawa is in full effect

This is the future you chose

>Gives repetive capeshit millions
>Gives transformers movies millions
>Easily impressed with cgi so movies continue to become bloated with it

China is why Disney craps out so much marvel shit, why there are so many superhero movies, why shit like Jurassic world exist. It's a cancer on the industry.

Yeah it's Sup Forums-tier. Let's not pretend that it isn't.

Transformers is worse. Those movies are horrendous but they make a billion dollars due to chinks.

>the SCC

>WE'RE TALKING TO YOU CHIIIIINAMEN

I see what's going on here. Black is the color of bad luck or death.

The chinese are like robots with a bugged ai. Fucking weirdos and are overrunning my country.

Leaf or Strayan? It's your fault for being sellouts.

fuck china

I for one welcome our new highly creative overlords.

If they really wanted to pander to China, they'll not allow blacks in their movies.

Damn suhkois are sexy beasts.

>(((Hollywood))) pushing diversity
>white actors go to the China movie industry
>(((Hollywood))) will implode
>China will make a lot of money
bring it

nope new zealand, chinks EVERYWHERE

that makes me really sad

Oh Kiwi. Same boat desu. Sellouts.

What cities in NZ? Sydney and Melbourne are filling with Asians but everywhere else is being left alone.

its slightly amusing to me knowing that ni hao translated literally means, you good?

I dont mind china pandering because i like kung fu movies. I really enjoyed Space ipman in rogue one.

>can I copy your homework?

白人真的是很嫉妒,特别是澳大利亚和新西兰的人。
笑死了! 你们几乎是我们的外国省。

I love the Russian Knights color. The Su27 is my favorite aircraft since childhood. Many of Sukhoi's planes are better looking than anything that MiG has ever produced.

chinese dont like niggers in their movies