Is RLM capable of making a passable film if given sufficient budget?

Is RLM capable of making a passable film if given sufficient budget?

No, they're not even decent critics with a passable budget. Stop advertising yourself. It's against the rules.

who's dick is bigger?

Everything they make has the same "ironically bad" tone they don't have the skill to make a serious work and any film they make would be filled with shitty quips like the marvel slog they adore.

Rich

Jay is ___

Nope. Slacker mentality. Mike's greatest fear is doing something genuine and failing, so better to half-ass everything.

fbbp

All critics should be executed.

nothing wrong with that

The millennial generation everyone.

Sounds just like that Orson Welles quote about Woody Allen.

why cant somone just live the life they want to live why do they have to live up to your standards. why are u even mad.

Space Cop was """ironically""" bad but to be honest, the worst bit about it is Mikes "not-acting"-""""acting"""""

Rich and Jay actually did okay, and it was a decent b movie otherwise

certainly seen less enjoyable things

>dude just live ur life m8 look at me I am laid back I don't even use proper punctuation i'm so kewl dude

where the new video

ur geting mad about how somone types on a online forum about kinos, oh noes i must take this srs aand type like its aa essay or its some proffesional situataion. u just sound fucking retarded. keep nit picking at nothing

Mikes likes Star Trek because he was in it.

He's a 117 years old.

Cause it infects other part of his life. He doesn't make the movie he always wanted, doesn't get the girl he always wanted, doesn't get the job, doesn't have the balls to be a man and to be bad. He suffers, he drinks, he dies.

wat has that got to do with the way i typed.....

No, They did something clever, they made it for the family guy humor audience. Not use their regulars. However at the cost of having no exposure to their target audience.

literally who

They might be, but they're trapped into this ironic circle when everything they do should contain at least a little bit of self deprecating humour that prevent anything vaguely serious, I don't mean serious as not a comedy, I mean serious in terms of dedication.

You sound like a faggot, dude. Not even thw guy you are arguing with.