WE

WE

>literally "God damn Mongorians: The Movie"

>Trump biography before he even started his term properly

Ancient China gives ancient Rome a run for its money dumbass

It's unfortunate that you need a white lead character for critics to realize that Zhang Yimou is a terrible director

Matt Damon is the most loved American in the world.

I am so confused by this movie.

Vin Diesel and The Rock are bigger draws in China

Is it watchable?

were

QINGS

Really?
But they're black.

WHITED
H
I
T
E
D

Underrated

>Willem Dafoe channeling his inner moneygrubbing Jew

How the mighty have fallen. When Adrien Brody and John Cusack pulled this shit, I laughed because they were always memes. But when decent talent with a strong pedigree does this shit, it's disappointingly painful.

Is it watchable? Adverts put me in the mood for a fantasy flick.

To china they're just cool ethnically ambiguous americans. Most of them don't have any real exposure to blacks except for the Fast and the Furious movies.

>implying Raise the Red Lantern isn't Kino

lmao china was much better in all cases while Rome wasnt white civilization at all, it was mixed with a lot of african (black) admixure. whites had no civilization until late 15th century when they decide to steal cultures of others.

t. nigger with no heritage or history to look back on because his melanin enriched brothers sold his ancestors into slavery

Huh who would've thought it was Brits who actually built and defended the great Wall of China

What that other user said. They look very American
Don't forget our representative and leader of the country was pretty black himself for 8 years. We were basically a black nation to the world

DAS RITE
DAS RITE
DEY WUZ IN CAVES CRAWLIN ON ALL FOURS BARKIN LIKE MUTHA FUCKIN DAWGZ WHILE WE WUZ KANGZ, YO!! FA REALZ I AIN'T BULLSHITTIN U NIGGAS!!

>of african (black)
Pfffhahahahaha, sure thing

North African =/= Black in the sense you think Black, they were of a much lighter color, more than your average Afro American, more than your Beyonces and Rihannas. They were mostly of Middle Easter ascendancy

KANGZ

>ascendancy

ancestry is the word you were looking for

>We were basically a black nation to the world

aww yisss

WE WAS NIGGAS

I feel so hip :}

This movie looks so bad. Is Chinashit the future of film in Trump's America? Why isn't this banned yet?

There are Japanese that think America is 50% black

so are you saying that there arenĀ“t hundreds of chases were chinese officials invited Europeans to beef up their military?

might want to read some europe/chinese history books.

it was pretty common for China to buy gun powder weapons form Europe

ITT: movies doomed to be critically panned because of the current political climate

>Whites want to be gooks
>Blacks want to be white
>chinks want to be black

Even China hated the movie.

what?

Why the hell did they make it a monster movie (I assume, haven't seen it). The mongols were scary enough in actual history.

>(I assume, haven't seen it).

they show giant lizard monsters in the trailers

it's over the top historically flavored fantasy. it's not trying to be actual history.

are you one of those fags who think that 300 was ruined by the monsters

Excuse me, I think you gentlemen will find that we Anglos were building pyramids and great walls while all of you were crawling around in the forest eating twigs and dying from abrasions.

Sonn to be true Mr 64%

It's Hispanic/Asian/Mixed/other that's increasing rather than Black

Black has been pretty much at a constant 9-12% over the past 100 years

Berber lineage goes into prehistory. Anything they got from the near East is comparatively recent, post Arab Empire.

300 was ruined by the writing, directing, and acting. The monsters at least were funny.

Yeah China was a huge importer of those things for ages. Silk was their big export. What of it?

They were hugely different empires. Not a lot to be learned by comparing them really.

There were "white" Egyptians way back in the day but the Han did their own shit Mr. Mosley.

DAS RITE
CEASER WAS BLACK

having a white somewhat sarcastic protag be suddenly immersed in a new culture is a very trendy trope in movies

as it has been for a very very long time
the last samurai etc

not one new thing about it

it creates the greatest range of viewer's ability to empathize and makes a ton of money

deal with it

it's about green xenomorph rip-offs! it's not an historical documentary!

>makes a ton of money

for it's budget it's underperforming massively

is every movie with the same concept supposed to do well?

and if one doesnt that makes all of them failures?

doctor strange sold really really well

>tfw you kinda want to see this movie because matt damon is a good guy and he probably got roped into this movie thinking it would be so much more but it ended up a B movie that will be forgotten in weeks and never heard of again so he just did the thing for the check and probably wishes he never agreed to play the role

So they're well informed?

>The mongols were scary enough in actual history
nice bait Chun Lee, now go home.

Ever since it aired it's been my favorite South Park episode.
Damn mongorians is still my favorite gag too, I don't even remember what happened in the rest of the episode.

Vin diesel is not black.

The rock is like 25% nigger at best.

Neither of them are "black"

>with a lot of african (black) admixur

>The rock is like 25% nigger at best.

You and the Rock can keep telling yourself that

>Actually taking bait
That's a bold decision.

You need to look at his family tree. His grandmother (his father's mother) was white.

If you think that looks like an actual nigger you're fucking delusional. He almost looks like a fucking spic in that image, which is funny seeing how he, and spics, are mixed mongrels.

Test

Can China just buy Universal? We don't want them anymore.