Was anyone else disappointed at the final season of Breaking Bad?

Was anyone else disappointed at the final season of Breaking Bad?
In my opinion it should have focused on Jesse and Hank taking down Walt. It would end on Walt getting arrested and taken away, I felt like him going out in a blaze of glory against a bunch of Nazis redeemed his character too much.

Tfw to smart

No user that's just you. Everyone else here loved it. Those ebil nazis were so cool lmao.

>arrested and taken away
He was dying from cancer hard you dumbass OP.

I'm honestly so amazed they managed to end it so perfectly and that the show wasn't milked for cash. It's literally a perfect show that helped television catch up to film.

The ending was literally as perfect as it could have been given the situation. If you think his character redeemed itself you are an idiot.

that's a big head

The only thing wrong with the ending is the fact they didnt make his death concrete

>You just fucking know in 5 years they will "reboot" the series and he wasnt actually dead just passed out and the show will follow these two washed up actors as they again begin dealing drugs or whatever the fuck they piss out of their asses

>walt didn't die
>just passed out
>arrested when the cops showed up
>first episode is him being broken out of jail by a mysterious party who wants him to cook for them
FUND IT

Men can't piss from their ass, only women can.

>user has never had diarrhea

You know thats what will happen....

>surrounded by cops, bleeding profusely and riddled with cancer
it's over user

The only thing that disappointed me was that we don't find out what happens to the rest of Walt's family after he died.

the last two seasons were objectively shit and fucked the entire tone of the series up although that started to happen in season three. season one was cut short due to the writer's strike so that can never properly be rated. that leaves us with season two which really showed what a great show breaking bad could become

so that leaves us with one season. one season that was actually good. how can breaking bad even be considered a great show when they only had one great season?

The gun in the car thing was kind of dumb. There's 0 chance a bullet could have strayed low enough to actually hit walt

>they didnt make his death concrete

Television has always been trash

The biggest meme in the world is that we are in the golden age of tv series. It's all mediocre shit for the reddit demographic.

plaese let the big babby head meme take off. let you all know that it is i that invented it. you can call me al

Implying him dying in a prison hospital after being abandoned by all who loved him staring up at the ceiling waiting to die wouldn't have been kino af

OP here, see

He was already dying in a shack in the middle of nowhere after being abandoned by all who loved him staring up at the ceiling.

Pretty sure he got tagged by a ricochet, they even included a sound effect to tell you that.

Nawww dude. He had a cute lil send off with his wife and daughter, had an understanding with gretchen to help muh family, and he even had a bro moment with jesey. Far too rosy for the whole irredeemable monster thing we were promised

Are you really saying all tv series are bad

slit your wrists and gargle draino, namefag