Mel Gibson lined up to direct Suicide Squad 2

Late Wednesday night, Gibson confirmed the news to an audience at a Q&A after a screening of Hacksaw Ridge. The moderator asked Gibson how close he was to locking down a deal and Gibson said, “It’s kind of a first date”.

Variety reporter Justin Kroll offered some insight into what Gibson is thinking here. The presence of Will Smith in the cast appears to be a big selling point for Gibson:
>First if Mel wants it, it's his.
>While some might say he said he would never do a comic book movie, I heard he is more intrigued by this cast then material
>Will and Mel actually wanted to do THE ACCOUNTANT years ago but old regime didn't want Mel but shows how much Mel want to work with Will

screenrant.com/suicide-squad-2-mel-gibson-director-talks/

Wow, Mel looks like he will be resorting to Capeshit now. What went wrong?

Yeah, suicide squad needed more bible, now it'll be perfect

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>the amount of Lethal Weapon references this flick is gonna have

>Suicide Squad 2 might actually be an ok movie
Wow

DCEU is saved

Mel would've done iron man 4 if RDJ didn't take part in that pro-hillary joe sweden video

Iron Man 4 isn't a thing user

BASED MEL
MARLEL IS FINISHED

Why are WB fucking retards? They should've offered Mel The Batman instead.

Either way this is still good. DCEU is not getting cancelled no matter how much the critics wish it would.

>Suicide Squad
>Sucid Squa
>Suc Squ
>Su Sq
>SS

>Hitler (allegedly) committed suicide

D R O P P E D

The savior of the DCEU was already here

Well damn, we gotta thank Will for this.

Why does he want to direct Will Smith so badly?

>a chink

They're good friends.

What makes you think that

Why else would Will and Mel want to work together?

Well Hacksaw Ridge was a decent action/comedy so don't see why he cannot do the same with Suicide Squad

He's going to read some comics to get familiarized and then realize it's shit for manchildren and won't do it

NO MEL DON'T DO IT

YOU JUST TURNED YOUR CAREER AROUND

DON'T LET DCEU DRAG YOU DOWN

viking epic when

Yeah, I am the light, bitchez!

*blocks your path*

Idk man. Imagine if Mel did good with this. He'd be seen as a magician who saved the whole DC universe alone. That would be quite a big success.

Why would anyone want to see this movie when it won't have Joker and Harley? Are they going to add Batman?

I would like Mel doing Suicide Squad if it was the first Suicide Squad movie

Now I can't imagine them letting him do whatever he wants. For starters, he seems incapable of directing a PG-13 movie.

He absolutely wouldn't do that teen shit from the first movie and if execs panic and think the movie should be like that he would walk away ranting slurs at everyone.

>direct

So.

It's basically put your money where your mouth is.

>Gibson talks shit about capeshit
>makes comeback as director with emotional, meaningful yet exciting movie
>gets offered the chance to direct capeshit so he can fix what's wrong

Would it be wise?
Would it lower him?
Would it open more doors?
Would it make him even richer?
Would it just be more of the same?
Would it be then the first WB/DC property to receive resort since Nolan?

He certainly doesn't need it. Not now. Its funny they only offer now. Funny, not surprising.

PS: I just saw that his first directed movie was PG-13 (The Man Without Face). But it wasn't an action movie, it was drama, and I can't see him doing an action movie without brutal over the top violence.

It should be rated R.
Knowing Mel, he really would make a scene if WB tries to fuck his shit

>I heard he is more intrigued by this cast then material

Dropped.

>Mel Gibson will never play deranged racist Captain Boomerang

>the jews control hollywood and no one is allowed to say
>mel Gibson still has as a career

Which is it Sup Forumsbabies?

>1/16

tribe is really reaching here

Jews love money more than ethics or values

I don't think he'd roll over so easily to studio demands, which might make the production less of a clusterfuck.

Boomerang needed to be more of a cunt overall in the movie, him telling Nigshot good job for letting Harley escape was so dumb.

>DC is in such dire straits they beg a woman hating racist anti semite to make their shit movies

Fuck all you Sup Forums shitheads who reply to this I am not coming back to this thread so fuck you = )

oi good jobey u fockin' abo

What if Mel Gibson directed Wonder Woman 2 instead?

Set in World War II of course

not just being racist, but a selfish, look out for number 1 cunt of a bogan, there's no way he would've stomached Harley ditching them all and then coming back all smiles, he'd have gutted her or at least tried to.

>my face when Smoth talking about honor among thieves

Fuck off.

lol

>implying Wonder Woman didn't peace out after WW1 to live her day's in Man's world doing jack and shit because she couldn't return to Themiscyra

What an awful hero

We would find out she was actually taken to Auschwitz

S-senpai..

wth

I just pray for Ultra-based Hutton to still be alive to see his son's take on Suicide Squad

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back

>let me ignore the fact that the only reason that Mel still has a career in jewish hollywood is based solely on the fact that he fund his own fucking movies through his own fucking studio

>The presence of Will Smith in the cast appears to be a big selling point for Gibson:

He was one of the worst things about it, the fuck?

Are the shit skins who spammed that he was garbage when he called bvs trash going to praise him now?

Guys... what if when he said "I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers", it was because he enjoys the view?

did he walk back on that statement?
didn't think so

Mel is an alpha.
Cuckholdry is a beta fetish.

i want him to direct a DCEU movie only to watch it fail and expose WB

Suicide Squad was shit. Mel could turn the sequel into kino.

He was the only one carrying that movie.

Karen Fukuhara´s career is dead...

how can marvelets compete?

You confuse having the most screentime with carrying the movie, he carried it right into the gutter I'll agree with that at least.

>The call that saved the DCEU?

Damo and Darren movie when?

>first movie is a blockbuster hit
>has tits, hips and ass
>can speak fluent english with no accent as well as Japanese
>practically confirmed for Gotham City Sirens

She'll be fine.

Does this explain why Afflecki wants to drop out of batman?

Seriously shitskins

No because mel hates jews and ben loves terrorists that hate jews

It doesn't matter if Mel or Wan are great directors. Ayer had nothing but a good track record before Suicide Squad. Capeshit movies are ghost directed by the studio, and if that studio has no idea what their vision is, then the director will have all his weaknesses emphasized.

Only Gibson will make it good. If he is hired on, guaranteed he has control

>Ayer had nothing but a good track record before Suicide Squad.

Why didn't he put the lasers from Fury in Suicide Squad?

This
They need to contract together, have Ben act in some Gibson kino

Mel would almost certainly have the least control out of any director they'd hire. Hollywood would love to take advantage of his "redemption story" but he'd be a glorified consultant. Affleck pulled out of writing/directing The Batman because he already saw how little control he'd actually have and didn't want to the system to pin it on him when it went south.

Just do the fucking viking epic.

Maybe he could do a movie adaptation of Northlanders?

Are you retarded? Their track record doesn't matter if they don't get capeshit. All the Joker fiasco was Ayer's idea, for example. The cringy moments all scream Ayer too. He has a good visual style but just like with Snyder, capeshit needs a competent screenwriter for it to work, and yes, less meddling from producers.

Mel is a step above both these guys.
He came in at a good time as well, with Logan and Deadpool and even John Wick 2 showing that audiences are wanting to watch r-rated action films.
Why not bring back one of the OG action stars in Martin Riggs as a director?

i fucking hate that kike faggot
he is obnoxious and unbearable in anything he is in
his role in the killing fucking wronged me in the cunt so badly i literally drop everything he is in before even seeing the title

Really? I just feel he has no charisma. Like at all, a background character like Scott Eastwood stood out more to me.

Need that cheddar bro. If he can get this and make it a hit, WB might be willing to throw some spare change they have at him.

I'd say they need the RIGHT producers, not yes people, the directors also need some balls to say no to certain ideas considering how bloated these films can get. The screenwriters is something of a wildcard.

>Ben's career went downhill when he got into capeshit
>now it's happening to Mel
We can still save him. Let's all go see his movie several times!

>Mel does this
>makes a cool billy for the studios
>he gets the Nolan treatment
>can now direct any film he wants with any budget
3D chess right here.

I bet this is what Ben thought too, only when people start asking Mel where's Suicide Squad he'll beat them up.

bullshit not gonna happen

Mel is intrigued by the first civilized nigger that seems to be capable of displaying human emotions towards his offspring.

Kek

>Mel is intrigued by the first civilized nigger that seems to be capable of displaying human emotions towards his offspring.

Again, why Will Smith?

Why not?

>I heard he is more intrigued by this cast then material
I don't know if this is a true statement, but doesn't that sound like really plebish coming from a director?

what if he attracts a pack of niggers to the set?

Sounds like he wants to use all those big profile names while they still have value so he can point to his resume and say "I played your kike games, now help me fund my Viking epic"

>what if he attracts a pack of niggers to the set?

But what if Mel wants that?

The first Suicide Squad comic I read dealt with a literal 'Get out of Hell free' card that they were sent to find. Villains all over were killing for it.

Mel would work well with that story line.

when it comes to money and a bleeding out failure movie franchise. They don't care about jew or racism, make that fucking paper bro.

>The first Suicide Squad comic I read dealt with a literal 'Get out of Hell free' card that they were sent to find. Villains all over were killing for it.

That was fun

If they didn't bloat the movie, it would be really fun. It would have an actual reason for Joker to be in it if Leto is still up for it. But I don't give a fuck, I don't even play on seeing the first SS. I'll see this one for Mel.

Shouldn't set The Batman in Arkham? Gibson is better if he can use wide epic shots, he isn't really good with claustrophobic settings.

Of course it isn't, even if they didn't release WW and JL and decided to eat up the production costs it would still have made a profit. They are making mad dosh with these movies

>First Snyder, now Gibson

Damn it feels good to be a dchad

the state of Sup Forums when he actually agrees to do it. all the disneylets will be screaming

>shits on capeshit
>two weeks later accepts to work on a capeshit
shieeeet

I hope not, don't want literally the worst capeshit has to offer associated with him.