We got ScarJo instead of this for the Major

>We got ScarJo instead of this for the Major

Carrie Anne Moss should have been the Major.

No

better major coming thru

No, plus they are both already old as fuck...

You mean
>We got scarjo instead of literally anyone else
She wasn't even that attractive at her peak, and she's falling off a fucking cliff. Even makeup can only do so much

At least we got a whitey

WOW THEY HAVE THE SAME HAIRSTYLE

I see what you're doing user.
I would unironically prefer that neytiri/gamora bitch, or you know, a chink.

ScarJo is a box office draw.

>normies go to cinema
>they see a movie poster with some weird title, "goat of a shell" or something
>oh, it has SCARJO in it!! it must be amazing

scarjo = marvel movie = $$$

>Not wanting Bluntfu

I don't have any problem with ScarJo's appearance - even if she's getting a bit chubby now

What the FUCK is up with her line delivery?

I'd never thought she was massively attractive until this movie. For some reason she became absolute perfection in this role.

Aeon Flux thread?

I keep hearing her suggested and you are all idiots. She has a German accent. Taking a Japanese character, making her white, and then casting her with a heavy German accent would be ridiculous.

I like this option to be honest

yes

Sounds like kino to me

Have you not seen Meme of Steel? Accent was fine there. Tb h I'd rather have a tinge of a german accent than a fucking walking board fat 35 yr old j00

>mfw people complaining everybody in the movie's not a jap
Who's goint to watch your gookflicks? Non-historic hollywood movies are supposed to be white and americanized.

"I know. Let's take a popular sci-fi animation about a bad ass female lead. We'll cast the sex pot pan flash of the moment and change her hair. Instant box office success."

"Green lit. Genius."

Budget: $62 million
Global BO: $52 million
Estimated marketing and dist: $30 million

Estimated loss: $68 million

>How soon they forget

>Awesome cartoon, terrific plot.
>Awesome movie aesthetics, terrible, terrible plot.
Hollywood really doesn't have a clue, I'm convinced that when they get it right it's by accident rather than design.

>a Japanese character

want to know how I can tell you had zero awareness of ghost in the shell until the superbowl trailer?

Nobody, look at that Attack on Titan live action

there are younger, finer participants available

>She has a German accent.

And you don't realize how great that is? Basically a female Schwarzenegger.

Fuck right off. She doesn't look that young in the anime

Thanks god it isn't an Asian live-action shit some of you, faggots, were asking for

Or when they, on rare occasions, let a kino director do as he pleases.

I want this.

/thread

To be fair, aeon flux was really, really, really, really bad.

And theron actually refused to wear any remotely decent costume.

More importantly, she can ONLY act the type of characters she played in Ghost World and LiT. As Black Widow she looks constantly like she's three inches from death by boredom.

^ nailed it.

Yea no. Not only did they pick a walking fat board of an actress they completely butchered the other casting and aesthetically it looks worse than even the worst GiTs series
>let alone the patrician tier art from the OG movie

I never said that I like it. It's just a fact that for normalfags:
w/o ScarJo = unintesteresing another literally what tier action movie
with ScarJo = hey, might wanna check this one out

Are you saying that a white woman with an American accent is somehow closer to being Japanese than a white woman with a German accent?

>be me
>have group of normie friends (tolerable tho, most young engineers/non NEET)
>few know about GiTs b/c liked matrix n shit
>at best a few said they'd pirate/stream new GiTs but don't want to waste money

What type of friends do you have? Like even my gf/her friends aren't talking about this trash.
>tfw gf is open to shit tho and at least liked the OG Gits

She wasn't even japanese from the beginning. She chose a caucasian shell you fucktard. Also,
>(((white)))

At least Antje can lift things other than her own weight. In Scarletts defense her weight is like 185 so I mean that is a lot

>awesome cartoon, terrific plot
Wew lad, that one almost slipped by, huh?

Yea and instead we've got a fucking pig Scarjo who can't act and doesn't even look look like Major. I think the merits are bigger then demerits in this case.

For an American audience, yes. All they hear are the words, not the accent. If they cast her with a German accent then everyone will be thinking about it.

Scarjo is perfectly cast. She has as much plastic in her as the Motoko.

>implying anyone will listen to the cliche tripe they're trying to pass of as dialogue (I.E. the trailers)
>implying it would matter since you keep saying normies "don't know what GiTs is"

(((you))) need to get your story straight famalam

white-washing general

Actually have this one "redpilled" buddy I can discuss media stuff with.
We both know that we are going to see this movie in theatre.
We probably won't like it at all. But, you know, to stay relevant you can't miss this kind of shit.
It's not a "hype" feel but, like, "interest".

Be sure to buy some concessions too.. Honestly go see it like 2-3 times minimum in theatres

>Scarjo is perfectly cast

>the post
>your head

>lol, no one even listens or will watch this shit so it doesn't matter
Nice argument, dumbass.

see
and
Try harder.

movie is going to be shit regardless

\

I see no plastic surgery evidence whatsoever

iunno if you need a bad actress that cant emote or one so good and understanding of the role that she doesnt emote, but motoko shouldnt emote with her face at all
its a dodgy prospect for a production crew and seems too brave to attempt a character like that, but they should go all out for something like this

instead, scarjo in the trailer itself has it all wrong.

shame

also, whats up with the special effects looking worse than the matrix which was in production 20 years ago?