Would Mads play a good Kira?

Would Mads play a good Kira?

Is that a jojo reference?

I had not thought about this up until this point.

In a lot of respects yes, he has the look, but I think he might be a little old.

No because he's not Japanese

Why is Jojo such fucking garbage?

Yeah, but you'd have to change the character a lot since he's too old for a young college age genius whose father works for the police.

Who could play the true patriot?

I'm 100% certain the Venn diagram of people that like JoJo and people that like Homestuck is a perfect circle.

Donald Trump. or maybe Barron when he grows up.

JoJo is well written, doesn't have reddit meta humour or shitty ironic self-awareness, so it's nothing like

>people that like Homestuck
No one who liked Homestuck looks back on their time liking it fondly.

It is a black hole of autism that I was lucky to escape.

That being said I do like Jojos so you're one for one there.

By falling for the Mads Mikkelsen meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick. These men are marketing tools, not actors. The Hunt/ Pusher are a hollywood shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" actor to be used in subsequent capeshit releases in order to attract the "film buff" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in hollywood. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie shit on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented actor" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your summer tentpole release on.

It is all fraud, a manipulation. Mads Mikkelsen is no more an artist, no more a human being even, than the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend actor.

Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme actors of late. Lawrence, Fassbender, Hardy, Pratt, Isaac. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the pre-production marketing phase of the capeshit machine.

Mikkelsen is lying to you with his very existence.

I like JoJo but don't kid yourself, the only well written part is 7.

Part 1 revolutionized a lot of tropes. All parts are asspulls.
Just look at part 2 especially.

6 is the true patrician JoJo

This, I still enjoy them immensely though. The character interactions and fights in the series is elder-god tier.

No way. Cillian Murphy.

Yare yare, shiiet

>Idris Elba as Jotaro
Aside from his skin color he could totally fucking pull that off. He has the right air about him.

Official power level if JoJo is a main character

Joseph>Jotaro=Giorno>Jonathan>Johnny>Joylne>Josuke

If it was an adaptation of Jojo where the Joestar family ends up in Europe instead of Japan, sure.

Yes the guy designed after David Bowie just screams Japanese

Is he the villain?

If he doesn't straighten up and fly right he's gonna get ORA ORA ORA'd

His nationality and name scream Japanese, you fucking retards. Are you telling me there's no weird gangly looking fuckers like David Bowie in Japan?

>anime

Die
die
die
die
die
die
die

I think SC Dio is a better fit for mads, especially since they're both European.

Mads is more like Part 6 Dio the best Dio

You guys like anime? that's cool as fuck

The only role for him would be Mohamed Avidol

why does everyone make Idris Elba sound like a new york gangster nigger, he's from England, make him sound like a Yardie, you idiots.

Mads doesn't have that flamboyant charisma.

This is the only proper role for Elba.

Why does everyone say Speedwagon died a virgin? He was rich as fuck

I think it's perfect actually

because he was gay for jonathan and his libido died when jonathan did, hence why he never went after erina