Just a simple reminder that there is not a single bad superhero movie in existence...

Just a simple reminder that there is not a single bad superhero movie in existence. There is at least one or more entertaining element, aspect, or sequence in any cape flick imaginable.

Prove me fucking wrong

Thor 1 and 2. F4nt4stic. But other than that, I agree, even stuff like Superman 4 has some funny segs, and shit like the Hulk movies at least has a good explosion quota.

Zack Snyder.

Blankman, the new Fantastic Four, the really old Captain America movies, Supergirl movie

What was entertaining about Suicide Squad?
>inb4 it was so bad it was funny to laugh at

Your definition of "bad movie" is fucking worthless if all it takes for a movie to not be bad is to have one single entertaining element, even if everything else is unwatchable garbage.

>not liking Blankman
White boi pls

Any FF excpet maybe the the first one with alba and Evans

>imaginable

I can imagine a god awful cape flick, thank you.

>tfw watched FF1 and FF2 back-to-back
>Only redeemable aspect was Jessica Alba going full bimbo in FF2

I swear that hair and those blue eyes were killing me. I had a massive mental boner.

I can prove you wrong simply by acknowledging that the ability to entertain is relative to the viewer's ability to acknowledge it as such.

You can set the bar very high or very low and enter all modes of extrema. So yes, there can be bad and unentertaining movies, since those are opinions administered by the viewer.

I don't find Blade Runner entertaining, while I know people who do. I find Snowpiercer entertaining, while I know people who don't.

Well, people used to sit through 2 hours of utter shit to see a second or two of some celebrity's tits.

>entertaining
This isn't enough to make a movie good. It's what you may enjoy, but it's not artistically worthwhile. Stop critiquing film on such baseless aspects as your own inherent emotion response. No capeshit has any artistic merit to speak of.

>one or more entertaining element, aspect, or sequence
that doesnt make it a good film.

there isnt a single good capeshit film

the dolph lundergren Punisher movie was terrible

This. Unbreakable is one of the few exceptions because its subtle yet thought provoking.

Thor movies would actually have been good if they removed Natashlag Lightbringer

Shes so hot

Blankman it's meh.

This it's the real kino.

Theyre childrens movies, you shouldnt watch them as an adult

Unbreakable is great because M. Night treated it as a supernatural thriller, so it's on the fans and the changing times to call it really superhero or not, with all the admiration or disdain it may come with.

>one okay element makes the whole movie good
that ain't how it works dummy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Green Lantern was shit

I wish I had the superpower to make that true but no, you'd have to have weaponized autism to believe that.