You guys excited for the next DC movie?

You guys excited for the next DC movie?

Nah.

is Lego Batman getting a sequel?

No

No, I'm not a manchild.
sage

>Ben Afflek

Breh don't pretend like watching movies as a hobby is any more prestigious than reading a book.

>be under 25
>call someone a manchild
Kek

how would disney handle this scene?

>grim, joyless poster superimposed with superfluous religious imagery

When will they ever learn?

Fan made dipshit

Dance off, Bats! You and me.

Aren't normies going to be confused between Deathstroke and Deadshot

Well thankfully DC saw fit to color code them, Deathstroke is white and Deadshot is the nigger

WTF I thought they were the same. Why DC made two characters identical to Deadpool even in similar name?

Why is the DC cinematic universe so depressing? Not as in the content itself, but on a meta level, it's just failure after failure.

Batman's a Christian?

i remember that thread

Already ten times better.

>Jena Malon

Nice work, tumbeller.

>Not just any Christian

/thread

Why does everyone suddenly have a boner for Deathstroke at the moment?

Deadshot doesn't have anywhere near the martial arts training like Deathstroke does. This also includes iq and creativity. Deathstroke is basically an amoral batman that sells to the highest bidder

40 cuts in 10 seconds

I understand why people like the D.C. movies now.

>Batman V Superman
Visually stimulating, interesting to watch even if the movie is shit

>Marvel Shit
Genric, gray, IKEA pabulum that's a complete chore to watch (but it's "well written" and has lots of quips. Deadpool was awful and was shot/executed horribly, The Avengers 2 was even worse and was directed by a two brothers who'd previously only done one or two RomComs and a bunch of low-tier TV work

batman is kill.
remember joker and bain that's all you need

This, seeing what Snyder has come up with visually is what makes these DC movies interesting to me. I'm not saying he's a cinematic genius but I think it's great that you can easily tell you're watching a Snyder flick. Meanwhile every Marvel movie is the exact same fun for the whole family shit regardless of who's directing. Snyder has an autistic fixation on making everything as grimdark as possible and "nerds" are so fucking mad at him for that. He also goes all in with symbolism and it's fun to spot. You have to admit there's a lot of ambition and at least some kind of genuine artistic impulse involved

where's Batman and Robin movie that will eventually tie into the Teen Titans movie?

Batman & Robin was a visually pleasing film with tons of colors and neon vomited onto the screen, too. It's still an awful movie, toddlers.

>3 hours of loud overproduced garbage interspliced with boring as fuck scenes of people talking is interesting to watch

yeah, nah you're not fooling anyone, snyderfag

I thought it was gonna be Batman vs Predator

sigh...
pool : early 90's
stroke : early 80's
shot : early 50's

but im sure you already know this

Jesus Christ

Deadpool is fighting Batman???

Who do you think should play Starfire?