Do you think it was a good idea going nude so early in her career?

Do you think it was a good idea going nude so early in her career?

I can't take her serious anymore - every time I see her on the screen her saggy tits and roastbeef come to my mind.

no

>early
she's old as fuck

>I can't take her serious anymore

That's more of a flaw with you than of her. If someone is nude on screen, and you believe they're a slut, or you can no longer respect them that's the kind of thinking in which you're fucked up.

t.virgin who's only's only seen retouched x-art models naked

shes fucking 30 yo

>her saggy tits and roastbeef

Her tits literally did not sag at all, and she reveal nothing of detail to match your description. You're either a virgin whose only seen fake photo touched up nudity, or you're probably gay.

Dude her vag was visible if you played with the contrast and brightness a bit. She's a whore.

plump

>who dares summon me?!

>needing to see a vagina this badly

If you changed the contrast or the brightness you've distorted the image.
By calling her a whore for being nude you're condemning nudity which is what parents, hypocrites, jealous over weight feminists/SJWs, and religious fanatics have taught you.
They want you to shame nudity, it helps their cause.

>I have never seen a woman naked irl

It was I, my queen.

her boobs are overrated
her face is overrated
her body is overrated
her acting is medicore
she's only pretending to be autistic

>there is nothing wrong with taking all your clothes in a room full of strangers and broadcasting the video for all to see
That's one seriously fucked up moral compass you got there user.

>you will never have your soul sucked out by her
justo

The only reason its a bad thing is because once I marry her everyone will have seen her naked

Probably far better than your body.

you must be new

No, there isn't anything wrong with nudity, and the fact that it is so difficult for you to accept reveals exactly how much you've given other people thinking for you.
Nudity is quite natural, and shaming it or the people nude is shameful.

Your response offers nothing but implying that you're correct with no explanation nor ideas of your own.

Jokes on you, I don't have a body

On the countrary, the body is just one of the many tools an actor/actress has to do its job, and if a young attractive actress refuses to get nude for a role it means she's putting her looks on a pedestal, higher than her own acting prowess which is way more important.
Charlize Theron got nude and she won an Oscar, Halle Berry showed her tits and she won an Oscar, they were still took seriously despite going nude.
Christian Bale went almost naked for a role and Fassbender went full frontal nude for an artistic movie, it's one of the things you may have to do as an actor to fulfill a role properly.

If you think your nipples or your flopping dick are more important than the director's vision you're a bad actor that only thinks about its own agenda, see JLaw and how mad she was the Fappening devalued her so much because she has no actual acting talent.

If Glenn Close went nude back then she would still be a great actress.

Dang

Nudity is wrong because it sexually objectifies people. You are viewed as an object when you take off your clothes in order to titillate your audience.

If you can't distinguish the character from the actor you may be a pleb.
Or an American, which is basically the same thing.

>do something humiliating in front of the camera
>i..i..it's not me....it's the character

Thanks. I'll add this one to my succubus Alexandra collection. Dump what you have. I'll do the same.

>Death travels faster than sound.

>doing all this work to dismiss the looks of it

are you aware that women are humans too and not all of them have sculpted bodies by which they shouldn't be judged?

I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL
DEAD BY DAWN, DEAD BY DAWN

are you a god?

It's why it's called acting, yeah.
Or do you actually believe Keanu Reeves killed all those people in John Wick?

People objectify literally everything. The nudity doesn't cause any special objectification that isn't already done with anyone or anything.

Anything we see we thinking about it, or a person however we choose to. Nudity is not the problem, but the inexperience of the person viewing the nudity.

When nudity is demonized people are shamed for being who they are naturally.

You should seriously consider thinking carefully about how you're using the term "objectify", and ask yourself what do we not see, and not categorize in each our own way.
We objectify everything, which makes your claim pointless.
Nudity isn't the problem. What is the problem is how you're choosing to see it, and demonize it.

Keanu didn't really kill anyone though. Taking your clothes off in front of the camera is real, you cannot separate the actor from the humiliating act.
>People objectify literally everything.
No they don't. When was the last time anyone objectified Isaac Newton?

>No they don't. When was the last time anyone objectified Isaac Newton?

AYY BB U WAN SUM FUK

>Nudity is wrong

did you jsut draw that?

>not drawing the newton cock

faggot

Yes, yes i do.

You do not seem to understand misuse of the word objectify.

Literally everything we see we thinking of it as we see fit as an external object. We do it to all people, all things, all images, all places, literally everything we objectify in each our own way which is objectification.

You're not thinking about what it means. You've been programmed to think the way you are without asking what it means, and seeing how it is obsolete of meaning.

Every person in your life you internally decide how to view them based on your understanding. Some people you relate to, while others you see as caricatures you dislike. It is all identifying the world as you see fit.

A nude person is no more of an object than is any person. If a person is aroused by seeing nudity it is not the nude person being transformed into an object but simply the aroused person seeing curves, and shapes that turn them on.
That's not objectification, that's nature. Seeing phyiscal bodies that turn you on.

>t-too many souls *burp*

>You've been programmed to think the way you are without asking what it means, and seeing how it is obsolete of meaning.

Damn, Daddario looks like THAT?

If you're not trolling your fedora must have 5 rims.

you guys are fucking weirdos lmfao

hello Alex

And quite proud.

BTW the guy in that fedora has taken more recent photos of himself nude. He has lost all of that extra weight.

This is him, same guy.

Be careful how you answer this.

more of her neck?

shut up

>i've got you now user!

that's in the eye of the beholder, not the naked person.

where is this from originally?

Hello, Alexandra

What the hell is she eating? I want some of it. And why the hell did she take such a tiny bite? Who takes bites that small?

>photoshopped teeth

your collection is shit

are you a ghost?

nougat

I want her to devour my penis

You're a homo.

Someone post THAT webm

your autistic waifu is now getting slammed by the BIG CHAD COCK

If I Can't See Them They Can't See Me

That feel when she'll get her tits out for a number of roles but will never have a picture taken of her sexual soles

>And why the hell did she take such a tiny bite?

Because she probably had to do fifty takes.

Peter...

No. Not for you. Never.

Do you think it was a good idea being a faggot and making this thread, so early in your shitpostcareer?

>Born naked
>Nudity is wrong

Take a hike roastie.

gain height, fattie

actors usually dont actually eat the food or they eat such a small amount so that the audience can't tell that there's been multiple takes

Vampire fangs are supposed to be mandibular canines, not lateral incisors. Whoever shooped that needs to kill themselves immediately.

weebums of her neck pls/

>Vampire fangs are supposed to be

>caring if people see you naked
lmao you must be fat

>I lack a basic knowledge of vampire anatomy

you fought your demons and made a bodacious comeback

I'm glad we're in agreement that you thoroughly got btfo.

w-what nude pics

dumb

frog

poster

me on the back

I respect women who are confident enough to be naked. Chickenshits like you couldn't.

>morality
>anything to do with nudity
American spotted.

>thoroughly got btfo.

don't get ahead of yourself nerd

It's okay. Try and sleep it off. You'll feel better in the morning.