You're an ideologue, buddy

You're an ideologue, buddy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
streamable.com/y23wa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is the basic gestalt of joe rogan?

God I hate this faggot. He acts all hard but I could beat his ass. Easy.

PULL

THAT

UP

JAIME

what's his tax policy?

> YO JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE CHINESE GUY GETTING MAULED BY THE TIGER

I think you'd be surprised

where's MY jamie!?

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
Who was in the wrong here?

You can have a serious conviction towards centrism.

Joe. Stupid drunk people are rarely ever in the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

The crowder episode was 4 fucking hours. What is the longest JRE episode? Ice house episodes don't count.

>that clip of joe and bryan callen having the same conversation throughout 5 different podcasts
just when I thought callen podcasts weren't the worst as is

Joe was right but he was being a self righteous cunt about it and pressing an issue that really wasn't important

>holy shit pull that video up where I bullied crowder to tears

>DUDE WEEK CURES CANCERS AND MAKES YOU DRIVE BETTER LMAO
Crowder was in the right because he lives in reality. Weed obviously doesn't cure cancer and if you think it does you are legitimately stupid. These pot heads just want to smoke weed so they try to justify legalization by saying "I just want to like.... cure cancer, bro" when in reality they are degenerates who just want easier access to their drug of choice

Same shit with Burr, the last 3 podcasts have been the exact same conversation.

why is smoking weed degenerate?
Do you hate fun?

yeah but most people would take burr over callen any day of the week

>why is smoking weed degenerate?
Hedonistic drug abuse is almost the defention of degeneracy
>Do you hate fun?
Weed prevents you from having fun. All people do when they get high is watch crap on tv or have pseduo intellectual conversations about garbage

>Hedonistic drug abuse is almost the defention of degeneracy
I'm sure you're very important and productive, with your shitposting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and all.
Fucking autist.

I bet people love being around you.

I love Joe, but holy shit was he an annoying cunt in the latest episode.

Im getting really sick of that blund defence of muh weed

>JOE STOP BULLYING ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Joe Rogan is a not-smart guy who knows he's not-smart, so he can still listen to and appreciate smart people, though he comes to some silly conclusions

>Weed prevents you from having fun

I do agree with this, at least for me.
I dont mind people who smoke weeds, 2 of my best friends are total DUDE WEED LMAO cunts, but i never managed to understand the hype of it(and i've forced myself to smoke at least 20-30 times) and im getting really annoyed when people keep advertising it as this magical panacea for health and entertainment.
Weedfags are turning into the modern vegans tb h.

Then again, i enjoy getting smashed drunk so im the last guy to judge people for their vices but still...

>I have no arguments so I'm just gonna insult your character
Found the pot head leftists

Borders are unethical. I mean, I mean, think about it. You're born one place then you're just kinda stuck there. To me; that's unethical.

Hey, pull up that next slide of that chimpanzee. Jesus, look at that thing. It'd tear your arms off.

Think about it though, some kids are just gay. My neighbor. He has a son that's gay as fuck. Like, totally queer. Kids are getting gay. In fact, all kids are gay.

Anyways, can we really determine what's neutral? Like, if a guy just sits there and does nothing whil trump becomes president, is he really "neutral"? Think about it.

HAHAH. Men are not women!

Religion is just a bunch of fairytales. I'm being serious. Fairytales. Again, I'm being serious.

>when jaime doesnt pull it up

>Weed obviously doesn't cure cancer and if you think it does you are legitimately stupid.

CBD oil helps tremendously with skin cancer, or so i've read. Inhaling the weed you bought from your shitty degenerate dealer though, no.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a leftist
Hello r/the_donald

>constantly see Sup Forums talking about the podcast with the memes
>decide to tune in for the alex jones one, get hooked and watch a couple others

what a comfy way to kill some time and just relax, it's great

an hour and 30 minutes into this so far, Joe is acting like a fucking prick making catty little comments. That thing he says about "if you can't appreciate a 69 mustang than fuck you" is embarrassing

Alex Jones was the all time GOAT guest

Yeah I realized that after checking out the others. That was pure entertainment.

its pretty nice for when you go for a walk or play some casual game

better than music

Both Crowder and Rogan looked terrible in that interview.
Crowder got crushed because he was legitimately intimidated by Rogan. Rogan is a manchild stuck in his college dudebro phase who thinks he talks to enlightened beings in other dimensions when he gets high.

>who thinks he talks to enlightened beings in other dimensions when he gets high.

Do you even /McKenna/, bro?

>SUBSCRIBE TO OUR RIGIDLY DEFINED TRIBALIST POLTICAL PROGRAM GOY

When is he gonna get Martin Shrikeli on the show?

It's no use saying that, 4chanlets literally see everything in black/white

>Shoots guns with wild accuracy
>Shoots bows with wild accuracy
>Multiple black belt in BJJ
>TKD Champ
>Has kickboxing and TKD fights under his belt
>On TRT/HGH
>Works out with 90 pound kettlebells

good luck buddy

>if you're not on my side, you're wrong, because I say so!

that would be great

Weed and drunkeness make intolerable situations and inactivity fun.

They seem to get in the way elsewhere.
t. jordan peterson

Me: 6'4, Norwegian genes
Him: 5'8, mongrel genes

Yeah. He'd win, I'm sure.

Steven Crowder sucks but i will give this a chance.

Nords are a bunch of pussies, pretty sure he has a good chance of fucking you up.

>Norwegian genes

is this supposed to be somehow a plus for you?
literally whole of europe considers you the biggest betas, lad

Please die.

You're confusing Norway with Sweden.

t. defensive norwegian

>there are people who get hammered and complain about the time wasting and quality of conversations had when high

I do both, there is no ground to stand on for someone who drinks regularly and criticizes people who smoke. It's utterly nonsensical.

Not him, but there is a difference between someone who likes to drink on the weekends and a erryday stoner, and vice versa with alcoholics and occasional smokers. You will find more erryday stoners than alcoholics if you go looking, though.

i dont know pham, i like norwegians, nothing personal, but i just cant take you lads seriously if we are talking about """alpha-ness"

You can smoke every day and drink every day with 0 problems. It entirely depends on how much you drink or smoke. I agree with you on people who smoke all day every day, but I smoke a bowl every evening when I have weed, it has made my life better and made me more productive.

Fair enough, but at least we're not sweden.

I dont know the meaning of the word

>Dude what the fuck are you talking about big pharmas keeping us down why are you so against curing cancer bro
>Well actually-
>*takes a toke* yeah sure whatever dick
Joe was being an ass, proving everybody right about potheads

Grouping all people who smoke regularly is just as retarded as grouping all people who drink regularly.

There's nothing retarded about recognizing alcoholics

From Joe Rogan's Instagram: "Well, this one went off the rails for a while. First of all, I genuinely like Steven as a person, and although I might not agree with him about everything I think he's a good man. During the podcast we got into the subject of marijuana and by that time we (especially me) were quite a bit drunk and didn't exactly handle the conversation really well. Steven gets attacked online quite a bit, and it certainly wasn't my intention to have him on my show to argue with him. At the beginning of the show it seemed to me that we weren't being conversational as much as we were going off talking points so I suggested a few drinks as a social lubricant.
We disagreed about weed, and judging by my personal level of regret after his reaction I'm sure I fucked up. I take 100% responsibility for it going off the rails, and I'm truly sorry if it upset any of you that listened to it or watched it. We managed to pull it back together at the end, but of course the shitty parts are all you or I will focus on for a while.
My humblest and most heartfelt apologies. I do my best with these things but I, like all of us, am flawed."

w
e
w

lad

lol@rogan
listening to a louis theroux episode and just as a random comment louis compares himself to a vampire because he has to be invited in, and then rogan starts going off about vampire rules and how it started changing since blade

BWAAAAAH BWAAAAAH I'M A LITTLE OVERCOMPENSATING STONER MANLET BWAAAAAAH

Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan are walking arguments against smoking weed every day.

Anyone else get the feeling that he acted like that towards Crowder because he's still upset over DiPaolo calling him a "lefty" hiding behind the whole "alpha male" persona?

I think Nick left a bruise.

Kek

>"lefty" hiding behind the whole "alpha male" persona?
What does that mean?

I guess Crowder was because Joe has apologised

Ever heard of Fritz Haber?

streamable.com/y23wa

I think it means that Joe thinks being into MMA, working out, and outdoorsy shit like hunting will make him seem less of a liberal?

>Joe Rogan gets extremely defensive to the point of swearing at and belittling his guests when they don't agree with his stance on weed

Top, top lol.

Rogan works out and fights for fun. I'm not saying he's a badass, but he could almost certainly beat the shit out of the average Sup Forums poster.

Joe was wrong, which is why he apologized afterwards.

stephen 'adderall' crowder BTFO

hyper focused to win random 'no shit' arguments he put on himself. he showed no chill.

he brought up multiple references to himself researching joe for incidents. he showed up prepared to call joe out for his -isms.

guleböj

>Joe: "Hey dude, do you prefer cats or dogs"
Crowder: "Huh?"
>Joe: "Cats or dogs bro, pick one"
Crowder: "Man, i'm not doing this again...."
>Joe: "Fucking pick one you little bitch"
Crowder: "Dude i really don't care...."
>Joe: "ahh that's adorable, the little bitch can't pick one...."
Crowder: "...fine dude....dogs"
>Joe: "WHAT!!! So you hate cats bro? You dumbass! Hey, Jamie bring up some stats about how people who hate cats are sociopaths.
>Jamie: "Googling now..........ok, found it"
>Joe: "nah bro, i'm too high to read it...zoom in.......yeh cool. reading Washington Post, a survey of 10 people determined that 36.5% of people who disliked cats also registered as sociopaths..."
Crowder: "...well i didn't say i dislike cats for starters and i..."
>Joe: "SHUT UP FK FACE don't interrupt me, i'm just presenting facts"
*one hour later*
Crowder: "dude, i really don't care"
>Joe: "you seem like you care a lot dude"

>Uses the word degeneracy
>Tells people that they aren't having fun because he says they aren't

Go back to Sup Forums.

go back retard

Am I the only one who wants to see Joe do a podcast where he argues with Jamie?

>"You're full of shit Jamie, hey Jamie pull that-fuck."

Not if he eats his breakfast

Damn, he eats like my trophy wife white hippie stepmother.

kek

I thought the memes about Rogan being DUDE WEED LMAO were exaggerated. But 30 seconds in and he's visibly upset that crowder doesnt give a shit about weed and is trying to say it cures cancer

What an idiot

Joe was right that there's lobbying to keep it illegal though.

you dont have a trophy wife, you poor mongoloid subhuman

I know I'm actually the backward guy here but as an Italian I have no idea how you guys can eat those kind of tastes in the morning and don't rush to the bathroom.
Fucking smelly cheese and jalapenos, what's wrong with you.

Joe has taken so much DMT that his digestive system has evolved to handle it.

>Crowder
>Living in reality
I think joe can be a tool sometimes cause of all that dmt and marijuana bs, but come on.
Crowder willfully distorts the truth all the time for views, he's a slimey yellow journalist with little integrity.

I know I don't. Did you even read my post? I said "stepmother". It's my dad's trophy wife, he's the successful one. I post on Sup Forums.

coffee+orange juice will leave you running to the bathroom too, all that acid breh.

That pic is actually fake, in italy you either take juice and pastry or coffee/cappuccino and cornetto.

i thought you were saying that your trophy wife's stepmother is the hippie eating like that

my bad

i appologize

no hard feelings familia

Crowder may not be completely logically consistent in small ways but Joe was much more outta line.

>calls other people degenerates
>"whoa dude don't ad hominem bro"

Haha what a right wing flower. No real convictions, can only parrot the fox line and suddenly has a meltdown when he's proved wrong.

>dude avatar lmao

>Rogan is a manchild stuck in his college dudebro phase
just stop the sentence here

>you can't patent marijuana
Fuck Joe Rogan is probably THE most stupidest motherfucking individual I have ever fucking met.

You can't just go out and grow tobacco, there are processes involved where an individual has to seek approval to do it, usually licensing.

It's entirely possible to engineer marijuana plants to give out less seeds to control the plant. Obviously, there is no way to completely stamp out people growing marijuana. But the argument being "it's illegal because they can't control it" is literally the most retarded fucking logic there is.

t. Everyday weed smoker.

>THE most stupidest motherfucking individual
>most stupidest

ironic