Bane?

Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qD8neuTucrk
youtube.com/watch?v=wKbkDjMTLDI
youtube.com/watch?v=eTlhkUyD8qE&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would paint a man, before posting him on Sup Forums?

uuuu

now this is a true art!

Joker?

Post more if you have them, I really like these

ben?

thinking of hanging this on my wall

requesting those indian movie murals, pic related

FNYUSHH

now that's a masterpiece

Had to dig deep for this one. Enjoy.

out of capeshit I think

nailed it

best i've seen, mainly because unlike the other ones this one has good understanding of color balance and lighting and such.

do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qD8neuTucrk

Sup Forums Art thread?

pfft

Truly a work of art

this should be an album cover

suggestions for future shit welcome

LOOMIS?

do you paint them?

can we have a walter from the big lebowski and a larry david please?

thank you for your service.

paint a falcon sitting on an anvil, eating crabs legs with a penis inspection ''passed'' certificate, please.

The intense layering of the scene is completely remarkable. While watching it I'd find myself biting my nails in anticipation. With every line I was simultaneously amused, confused and impressed. I found myself constantly asking "What did he mean by this?" even as my vision was consumed by cinematography that only Nolan could pull off.

Memes aside, this scene is amazing. In a few short minutes it explores the concepts of wearing a mask, a person's size within the universe, ambition, self-sacrifice and the price of hesitation. It explores different leadership styles, authoritarianism, cults and personal transformation. While it's doing all of this it still has time to deliver stellar visuals, a compelling score and some seriously powerful tension.

The movie itself is trash, but this scene is probably one of the best to have ever been made.

It will enjoy infamy for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

I do paint them. Normally photoshop image first then transfer onto canvas and paint with acrylic. Some turn out better than others.

Palestinian Chicken indecisive Larry is on a list. Adding a calmer than you are dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKbkDjMTLDI

bn?

ima finish this one with hot sauce

b?

what do you do to them on photoshop?

how long does it take you?

>?

B̶̼̯̹̬̥̪̪̼̒̐̓á̺͉̗͙͔̘͉͇͋̈́ͬͤͫ̋̕n̡̤̭͔̠̰̗̈́̊͌̀͟e̪̦͚͈̊ͬ͆?̴̡͇͙̫̠̱̙͉̲̋̀̅ͧ̚̕

CIA is himself experiencing a fight club-esque identity crisis. doesn't the mantra "i'm CIA" hits you as the ramblings of a mad man? he uses it to cling to what he thinks, what he HOPES he is. he wants a purpose. he can't be a monolithic singularity like batman, bane or raja ghoul.

we see his instability when he projects it onto his prisoners. the perfect canvases with their silent tongues and blank faces. "who paid you to grab doctor puddle?". as we all know, CIA is being paid to grab doctor puddle. he's questioning authority and allegiance. "he didn't fly so good": here he refers to himself in the third person, in an out of body experience. he knows he's slipping, he's doing poorly, this plane trip isn't going to plan. CIA didn't fly so good. "a lot of loyalty for a hired gun". why is he loyal to the CIA, so much so that he considers them one and the same?

and of course, "why does he wear the mask?". CIA doesn't know any more, he doesn't know why he rises every day and wears the mask of a steely-eyed and hardened CIA agent.

and that, my friends, is why he becomes his own bane. think for a moment. CIA and his underlings enter the plane with doctor pavlova, bane, and the mercs. we're seeing all the events from the eyes of CIA. all we really know is that CIA enters and bane leaves. do we know bane entered? of course not! he wore the bag, and CIA/bane left so many corpses on the plane, it isn't hard for him to imagine he is finally free of his law-keeping vessel, having left it with his brother, a representation of the shedding of his other identity. he embraces the bane of his existence.

coupled with the heavy insectile metamorphosis imagery (shedding of the wings, the body of the plane hanging like a cocoon from which bane springs and flys out anew, the blood-sucking and the mosquito man, the body bag being opened like the amniotic sac of an embryo) i think it's fair to say this is entirely canon.

You have one for Chloe yet?

All of your stuff is great man. A truly daring synthesis of traditional art and the art of memes. I'm glad if some kind of technological apocalypse some memory of the memes will survive. That art will last forever and the ones and zeros on our computers may not. God speed spaceman

>what do you do to them on photoshop?
size it and figure out proportions and normally fudge with contrast and brightness so its easier to see details. Print out and use graphite paper to transfer to canvas. How long they take depends on if its in color and if I give a shit generally.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTlhkUyD8qE&t=3s

>it all makes sense

I personally would love some Robbie Rotten

A true banescholar.

m8 how big is this canvas?

I'd like to print these f-for personal use

would like to print these btw

thanks friendo

You should get these properly scanned, they're cool m8

BRAVO NOLAN

Draw a powerstancing CIA

thanks those are all painted on 8x10. eventually going to be getting a giclee printer and printing them in different sizes. now im mostly doing 14x11 because you can get more details.

and fuck yeah print those and do whatever at or on them. Sub to watch paint dry on yt and follow watchpaintdrytv while you're at it. shooting all kinds of shit

Subscribed to your youtube channel, keep up the GOAT work boss

I'm liking this one a lot. The colors are nice looking

Sell this one to a magazine, like Times or something.

Draw mike myers cat in the hat with the baseball bat

Shitposting can be a beautiful thing.

999999/10

beautiful analysiskino user

thanks. should probably find someone that wants to pay for topical political memes.

some day.
ok

How much would you charge for a BANE piece? I would hang the shit out of that in my apartment.

Can you capture the emotional intensity of this one

idk. depends on how big it is and how much time it takes and dope it is probably. $1,000,000 obo.

this pasta is special

>it actually makes sense
THIS ISN'T HAPPENING

adding leo doing jack
adding prequel meme
Larry David indecisive
walter from big lebobski
punished jonah 1 and 2
arrival abbott is death process meme
goddamn terrifying robbie rotten
idubbbz nigger meme
to catch a predator eyebrow meme
Alien + Van Gogh Potato Eaters
trump hair study
louis theroux reaction.jpg
h3h3 portrait of only hila
gavrillo princip mfw
the potato chip thief
confirmed for autism full size
iasip trash man
punished sandler pixels meme

Autism

potato tomato

God i wanna smother my face in those thighs

Woah woah are you saying that Bane and CIA are the same person? HOLY FUCK IT'S BRILLIANT

He enters as a steely eyed CIA Agent but something is changing within him. He doesn't know what it is yet but he rapidly transforms into Bane right in front of our eyes. The plane is basically a giant cacoon which CIA emerges out of like a butterfly. He is now reborn and evolved into man who bows to no intelligence agency, he is BANE.

Bane enters as a hooded man, we take off his hood only to reveal...another mask. CIA confronted with this version of himself is aghast but almost as if he knows what he's doing, he dares to ask, "If I take that off, will you die"?

Bane, his true self, replies that it would be painful. When CIA looks at this idealized muscular version of himself with envy, he gushes with barely concealed homosexual lust, "you're a big guy".

This is the pivotal moment, CIA's repressed homosexual desire and true self are revealed. Bane tells CIA that he is only a big guy for him and then proceeds to crash CIA's "plane".

As the erect plane is bent in half and fluids are trensferred out of CIA. a clear sexual metaphor. CIA is reborn as Bane. he tells his brothers in arms to remain the wreckage as he flies out of the plane to take on the world. Reborn as a muscle bound and proud homosexual who no longer wears the mask of CIA.

HOLY FUCK, IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE, CIA WAS BANE THIS WHOLE TIME!

JAJAJA EL BANO MEME JAJAJA

2spoopy4me

yes to falcon and anvil and penis inspection. no to crab legs. I have integrity ok.

>tfw too intelligent for hotheads

Or the original one

OP, would I be able to purchase an original CIA? name a price, I want it

$86 million obo

Banned?

Serious question. Was it ever confirmed if CIA died or not? I know he was in a plane that fell out of the sky, but we never saw his body and the parachute theory holds a lot of ground. It makes me wonder if CIA is still out there in the Bravo Nolan universe somewhere.

holly shit you just broke my head

it's all clear to me now

heroes nvr die

This fucking weirded me out. It's like a three dimensional image on my screen.

As I painter I could tell they were transferred but why is the paint so thin?

Cool anyways.

He lives and becomes deathstroke

____?

i was using too much water for a while. got too into trying to add wet then dab off maybe? going to start just using water color on top of acrylic on something soon since I'm kind of just making acrylic look shitty trying to do translucent layering and whatever.

and yeah some at /ic/ hate tracing and graphite transfer but its just so much faster, and I like the aesthetic look of the proportions being trace accurate and the colors being all shitty acrylic paints.

He'll appear soon a broken, angry man.

Artist here, the fuck you talking about, nigga. The light is all over the class and so are the shadows