>a kid in the 90s
>watching X-Men cartoon
>my favorite characters are villains
>i think Magneto is really the good guy
>my favorite villain is Apocalypse
>survival of the fittest makes a lot of sense to me
>social darwinism comes up in high school
>i'm the only student in class defending social darwinism

So Sup Forums what super villain formed your political views?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/7470/orthodo-x-men-on-screen-and-off/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Magneto IS the good guy.
Apocalypse is one-dimensional, boring villain.

All the bad guys in Scooby Doo. They never hurt anyone, they just set up comically-elaborate schemes to make money. If anything, they should have been encouraged.

The whole point of magneto is that he's not just a good guy or bad guy. It's perspective. Magneto and prof x are two sides of the same coin. They are just doing what they think is best for their people to survive

You just haven't read the right books. I don't blame you for thinking this.

Uncle Adolf

The bad guys are always the most interesting characters in any story (except the Evil Dead franchise).

My neighborhood became a haven for Section 8 housing when I was really young. It all just kind of sprung from there. That's what turned me off liberalism.

magneto is a jew

Lex "Fuck off space niggers, we're full" Luthor

you are such a special snowflake

To this day I always have preferred the villains in comic books and the like. They have always just seemed "cooler" to me.

Magneto is ABSOLUTELY the good guy

Lex Luthor too

Superman was an illegal alien. he has to go back.

You must be a blast at social events.

No.

Magneto is a gypsy.

The movies are lies.

>Magneto discussion thread
>No one has mentioned that he's obviously based on Malcolm X and Xavier based on MLK

ozymandias taught me to stay fit and learn as much as i can. anything is possible dream big and you have to crack a few eggs.

was gonna say this. They both mean well and want to solve problems, just following two different ways of going about it.

Punisher. Though he's an anti hero, not really a villain.

>inb4 edgy
Fuck off. I've just been watching the American justice system fail from the inside for 10 years.

And Malcolm X was right, therefore Magneto is also right.

Because that's been clearly obvious since the 1960s, you silly autist.

It was part of his reasoning. He felt like humanity shouldn't be dependent on him, because we'll never thrive. Plus he was a giant threat if he ever went crazy

Scooby-Doo is a good show cause it shows that there is always a reasonable explanation to everything

>i think Magneto is really the good guy

>The paranoid Jew who indiscriminately murders goyim because he fears another Shoah
>He unironically commits the goyim to a Shoah by having them exterminated

You're a good goy.

The funny thing is edgy, friendless faggots like you would be the first to go in any Social Darwinist set up.

>this guy hasn't read testament

Also Max Eisenhardt son of Jacob and Magda...

Definitely the Penguin jew from the 60's tv show.

>social darwinist set up

I don't think you understand social darwinist theory. It's either applicable to society, groups, and individuals, or it's not. There is no social darwinist set up and non-social darwinist set up.

Thanks for playing, though.

>Skeletor was always my favorite.
I couldn't empathize with He-man and that fruit Orko flying around him.

>Based villain thread
>ctrl-f Doom
>0 results

Disappointed in you, Sup Forums

If Doom is your favorite villain then you might feel more at home on /r9k/.

It also implied that the real monsters are people at the end of the day. Read some interesting theory about Scooby-doo having to do with a massive economic collapse and the grim broken down setting of Scooby-doo was a result of that. It was pretty depressing but interesting nonetheless

Best villain is Batman.

t.Joker

Skeletor was a buffoon. Hordak should have been the main villain on He-Man.

The guy who voiced Skeletor is GOAT though. Still my go-to bad guy imitation voice.

He's an honest Jew, he's honest about trying to murder you, rule you and his superiority. If you get in his way is your fault

If you look at where and how Stan lee grew up its makes sense that the character are based on these two guys...

forward.com/opinion/7470/orthodo-x-men-on-screen-and-off/

Doom, he makes the wakandan god swallow his red pill.

Negan from The Walking Dead comic resonates with me a lot.

The best way to survive a crisis is a leader willing to do the awful things necessary to survive, and the intelligence to know when to appear ruthless and unstable while being in control of the act.

In the comic especially, with Negan's strict moral code, consent from his wives and underlings, and ability to get everyone cooperating and clearing out the walkers in the area really shows how capable his way of doing things is. When you remove the viewpoint of following Rick as the main character for years, it really paints Rick as the bad guy in the conflict, jumping at rumors of people not as bad as he's told they are, murdering them on sight.

i think the point of Negan was that rick is actually the leader who is able to be ruthless and brutal when necessary but able to still operate functionally.

Negan is still far more reactionary and violent than rick, and abusive of his power once he gains it.

he's there to teach rick and for rick to improve upon it.

like, Negan is right about needing to subjugate people to form large groups, and the need to be able to brutally defend those groups. but he's clearly unsustainable in his level of oppression.

Gargamel taught me about the jews

skip the villains, go straight to the heroes.

Hitler and Sup Forums.

But what is strong can fluctuate between definitions of strength.
Physical strength?
Mental strength?
Interpersonal strength?

How would you ever determine this?

Captain America has always been my favorite superhero. All the villians seem stupid and pretty bland, but cap always finds a way to turn a fight into a philosophical argument about American values.

>possible homosexual
t. Rorschach

>>i'm the only student in class defending social darwinism
I was the only student in class defending atheism. Had 2 christian friends take my side so that I won't stand alone.

new redskull. classic magneto. all of dr doom. darkseid is interesting, but didnt shape my views at all.

>Be me
>Over sheltered in childhood and turned autistic
>Only things I would ever talk about were super Mario, transformers and bionicle
>Pic related was my favourite
>Be 9 years old
>Parents start fighting
>Mother chases dad out of house with a bat
>Dad is gone for weeks
>Pray to Lord Megatron for his safe return
>Dad picks me up at school instead of mum one day
>oshitwaddup.jpg
>Brings me back home
>Mums out for hours looking for me, comes back and almost kills dad
>Dad's gone again
>Divorce happens
>Reality checks happen
>Massive depression slowly replaces autism
>Nightmares every night
>Tried to kill myself twice at the age of 10
>Mother is gone all day and dad lives alone on the other side of town
>Poorfag because the divorce was so expensive
>My autistic collection of transformers are all I have
>Clothes are never clean because detergent is expensive
>Wears a fedora to make up for the fact that my hair was falling out from all the stress and depression
>Grades start plummeting
>Literally retarded teacher gets concerned
>Calls the SJWs
>They pull me and my sister out of class and interview us with bullshit questions
>Write a letter and send it to my mother telling her to cease and desist abusing her gay son
>I'm not gay
>Autistic sister must have told them something fucked
>Mother thinks I'm gay now
>Mother thinks lied and said she beats me
>No more unconditional parental love
>Now 11
>Super depressed and thinking about trying to kill myself again
>Plan to slit my throat in kitchen
>Look over and see Megatron in moving box that never got put away
>"What would Megatron do?"
>"He would keep going no matter how many times he failed, no matter what happened he would keep trying"
>Go lay down and cry myself to sleep
>Keep trying
>Keep trying
>Keep trying
>Be today
>17 as of yesterday
>Autism is long gone
>Live with father but have plans to move out next summer
>Held a job for the past two years and finally have some money
>All because I kept trying

Sad story but, you're fucking banned kiddo
>Admitting you're underage

Comeon now dude, should've said "18 as of yesterday"

Keep trying user, I and Megatron are with you.

Same guy, but sounds sort of like me.
We'll all make it bro, you just can't be a fucking pussy and take the easy way out.
Ill be waiting for your return to keep us updated after your ban is over

But if you convert from metric?

as of yesterday
underage. B& good on you though, i like starscream.

>17

Enjoy the ban. You have to wait another year to be miserable with the rest of us.

Is Donald Trump Lex Luthor?

I'll just lurk in the meantime

Not bald enough

No bad guys formed my political views, but I always wanted to be a bad guy. They always seem the coolest, and they always have more fun, and I always thought i could do better than they could. I mean, why did Lex Luthor never go into an alternate reality where another version of Lex had built up an entire army the size of the Earth's population geared specifically toward killing superheroes, and had them invade our Earth and let him take over?
Why did all the bad guys blow all their money on giant death rays and shit when they could've invested that money, then using their new vast wealth bought an army and took over a third world country no one cares about and bleed it dry?
I always thought i would be a great bad guy.

Domestic Terrorism always will have a special place in my heart

Doom I would follow to death, red skull I would follow to death. If mutant Magento I would follow to death.

Also cobra