Free them

Free them.

Add Gascunha, Corsica and Bourgogne

Add Champagne, Lorraine, Provence, Auvergne, Brittany, Flanders, Aquitaine, Corsica, Burgundy, Dauphiné, Franche-Comté, Ile-de-France

Just removing Paris should do the job.

>all speak langues d'oïl today
what's even the point?

France managed to unify a country with much more diverse cultures than Spain, shame on you spanniards

They don't want to go

Yes they do.

>let me tell you about your country

spain allowed catalans to teach their meme language, and gave every region the authonomous community status, they were retards, this only fulled all this special snowflakes sentiments across spain

Let Republic of California go, leech.

Gee I wonder how.

>La vergonha (Occitan pronunciation: [berˈɣuɲɔ, veRˈɡuɲɔ], meaning "shame") is what Occitans call the effects of various policies of the government of France on its citizens whose native language was a so-called patois, a language other than French, such as Occitan or one of the dialects of the langues d'oïl.[citation needed] Vergonha is being made to reject and feel ashamed of one's (or one's parents') mother tongue through official exclusion, humiliation at school and rejection from the media, as organized and sanctioned by French political leaders[citation needed] from Henri Grégoire onward. Vergonha, which is still a taboo topic in France[citation needed] where some still refuse to admit such discrimination ever existed, can be seen as the result of an attempted linguicide.

>Occitanie
>The administrative region and not the historical region
Occitanie independante

based French

Normandy doesn't even want independence

Citation needed

Bless the political leaders and their foresight.

All regionalist memes in metropolitan France are complete and utter memes. Places like the South, Alsace and Brittany are the exact same as the rest of France nowadays, with only a tiny minority of elderly people whose native language isn't French. And culturally France is homogenous as fuck, practically the biggest cultural differences between Brittany and Occitania are meme shit like saying "chocolatine" and having cassoulet instead of soupe à l'oignon or whatever.

The only place which is kinda unique compared to the rest is Corsica.

It was only expected that they went full swing on the other side after Franco but honestly in this day democracy only seems to be fueling this shit
If you give autonomous rights you're enabling separatist feelings and if you don't you're still feeding them arguments

you're very clueless if you unironically believe that

Hold my beer

t. bregnoule

very true my canadian friend.
France is solid as fuck, even their basques, which hare very special snowflake status in spain, are basically like other french

That's because you have a rich leftist jacobin tradition and we always were a backward, conservative and feudal country.

this

We're pros when it comes to cultural genocide

Spain, need some advices? :^)

Fuck off leaf, you're talking shit you don't know
People who cares about their origins care about this shit, my mother lived the persecution done to the patois speaker, being mocked because she talked Languedocien and shit
The Occitania was invaded militarily, and they didn't wanted this shitty language
The occitan was killed through politics made in order to destroy the language and the culture as well

t. Pierre Le Gouellec

psssssssssst

remember, kid

You're here FOREVER

>Casualties
wew

>tfw when I'm born in Muret and that's not something you learn in school
French are cowards and the Cathars did nothing wrong

It's the french propaganda, theses numbers are from french book about how france is so great

there must be like 5% of occitans who wants out lmao, also
>Normandy
why

What can you expect from filthy little heathens?
Here's what you get when faiths are diverse!

Why can't you accept the french knight's superiority?

Corsica is really just Provence with an italian accent

Fuck we were good.

Yes and no.
Metropolitan France is solid as fuck, but there will be an independance vote for New Caledonia and the question independance exists in French places such as :
- Corsica
- Guyane
- Guadeloupe & Martinique
- Mayotte
Could you somehow understand why ? I think you can.

I don't count those islands as france, except for Corsica.

>there will be an independance vote for New Caledonia
and 95% will vote to stay because they are not dumlb and understood they are surrounded by far worst shitholes they would obviously become if they do shit on their own.

i wanna berry my dukedom into your kingdom senpai

Say that again and I invade Anatolia

rename your pictures once again and i break your teeth faggot

you tried once and failed senpai

anyways lets be allies again and kill germans

>it's that one user unironically furious when people rename their pics

More elegant hats... for a more civilized age..

Actually, we tried to invade Egypt

>anyways lets be allies again and kill germans

Sounds like a good plan. Let's just not talk about religion :^)

napoleon was a hack.

also sure. who cares about religion when you get to kill germans.

> 95 %
Far less than that, them leaving is a real possibility. Reason has never been Independence Movements strength, it's more about pride. A good example is Mayotte & The Comorres : the Comorres voted out of the French Empire and are now an isolated shithole but still they try to shame the French people of Mayotte into getting out.
Litterally not one of our ex-colonies is doing better now that it's out, nonetheless they all voted out as soon as they were given the opportunity.
The Kanak people will campaign and vote for independence at the very least.

What's the point of being independant anyway ? being a small nation isn't good.

>let Republic of California go, lich.

Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Andorre and the Liechtenstein kindly disagree.

The Eternal fr*nch

>Monaco, Andorre
Monaco is de facto french and Andorre prince is french president..

"independant nations"

It's too late, we're too French
But at least do it right, which is a third of France

The Kanak are a minority in New Caledonia.

Their only hope for success is to convince Polenesian immigrants from places like Wallis and Futuna to join their movement, but generally speaking any sort of immigrant is inevitably going to oppose any sort of secessionist nationalist movement.

Anyway, it would be a shame for New Caledonia to secede and become yet another brown island impoverished shithole. As it is right now, it's a god-tier place.

why France is so bully?

I am watching and waiting as well and hope they won't leave.
Québec and French Polynesia are the only colonies we can truly be proud of and I don't want that one to secede.

You crushed their languages and culture, we made the mistake of encouraging this special snowflake crap.

Plenty of countries are able to maintain regional cultures and identities, as well as linguistic diversity, all of that with little to no secessionist movements.

Spain's failures aren't because of the impossibility of having regional identities. Rather, they're because Spain is shit. Instead of always blaming Catalans, trying realizing that maybe it might have something to do with your country being literal dogshit.

The way police brutality is going now, it might only strengthen the independence velleity.
How is the news coverage handling it in Spain ?

>Plenty of countries are able to maintain regional cultures and identities, as well as linguistic diversity, all of that with little to no secessionist movements.
Yeah, nah. Diversity is ALWAYS a source of weakness, and no country on this planet that's diverse wouldn't be better off homogenous.

And even in Corsica only 10% wants actual independence, and about 30%-40% wants "more autonomy" which probably means they want the French government to fund their meme parades and Napoleon statues.

Then you're legit retarded and this is the reason why you lost Angola and Mozambique