>your cunt
>what a typical winter looks like
Share em.

USA, Michigan.

comfy

State?

Couple years back.

Does poland have any cozy forests?

Pretty sure this is by my cabin in the UP of Michigan.

No snow, sad.

>no snow
How does Santa land his sleigh?

Closer to my house, in the lower part of Michigan.

Snow doesn't fall in Argentina, we are used to hot winters and boiling summers.

Santa comes via jet ski here in california

yes
check out Białowieża forest
is our ancient forest where European bisons (żubry) live, it's on our border with Belarus. Apart from this one we have plenty more, check Masuria (land of lakes and forests)

What do your Christmas cards look like then..?

Here it's all snow, holly, robins and stuff.

Saint Petersburg
like this
about -14C or some

Argentina in december.

Last year pic

just like that

Oceanic climate sucks

Ayy

This desu

this fucking sucks

Some nice days happen, but it's rare

Some grass turns brown but other than that nothing changes.

Norway
Like this

This is cozy as fuck.

Dats breddy gozy.

Michigan is the Finland of the USA. Our northern parts look exactly the same.

Yesh ;_;

In the Atlantic Coast of Europe we have 3 seasons:

>Spring from March to mid-June
>Summer from mid-June to mid-September
>Autumn from mid-September to March

It's very very rare when it snows more than 2 days a year and when it snows it is just some snow flocs. Temperatures rarely fall under 0°C too.

just gets overcast and a little damp

very few trees in Australia actually lose leaves so everything stays a kind of green that looks great in summer but is a bit shit when it's grey

cannot imagine what it must be like to get snow

snowy

Mм.. Poдинa..

A lot shorter and warmer now.
Global warming is ruining our comfy weather.

Why is Europe so fuckin depressing

this, i want to leave this shithole, pls gib green card

I'm sorry user :(

Its only nice after the snow first falls then it becomes a slushy grey mess that makes everything dirty and depressing

Kamchatka, pretty warm for Russia.

This, but it's nice when you have a bit of new snow every night and wake up to a new day of white snow everywhere.

Deep snow doesn't really ever happen
Something like this will be (mostly) gone in just a few days

and if it's really cold. -1 is not considered

Best is when it snows a lot (like +30cm) and it doesn't melt or snow again. Then the roads will be clear but still snow cover on grass and buildings

fuck Denmark

why?

-1 is a bit warm because the snow will melt in the sun oftentimes. But I like it at -5 personally because then the snow is dry and nice. I don't want very low temperatures desu, it's only good for bragging about "muh winters" on the internet.

true

It does but only near the Andes I think.
Don't confuse the other anons.

>US of A
>Wisconsin
I'm hoping the predictions of above-average precipitation come true; I want to get some skiing in this season.

I love Christmas decorations in the city.

This is beautiful, where are you?

I love night walks like this. Bundle up nice and snug with a bottle of hot chocolate tucked into your jacket and toddle about through the drifting snow.

>snug with a bottle of hot chocolate tucked into your jacket and toddle about through the drifting snow.
You really think it's cool idea in -20C or what?

Winters in Cincinnati used to have the river freeze and there be snow nearly year round. Now it snows twice a year with 2 inches and school gets called off if there's an inch of snow.

Sorry not year-round. Meant all of winter

looks comfy

Thanks user, it's the Peak District, one of our national parks.

Lol, might be fun for like 3 days. You try living through 7 months of this shit.

it hasn't snowed where i am in a while
i want snow

Was in Austria in early September and got to see some 60cm snow for the first time in my life!
Sadly here I'll be lucky to see like 5-10cm once, and it gone the next day

It doesn't at all. Nice job stealing pics from Chile.

Argentina is a desertic tropical shithole. Heat only shitskins like us can handle.

it looks the same but everyone wears 3 extra layers of clothing
if it rains it looks wet
pretty boring

Hello fellow Michifag. Here's last winter from a road close to my hometown.

... and here's an image from winter in Northern India.

shit

note that for europe the prediction for this winter is falling rapidly into an "al nino" that is weak to moderate meaning we are most likely going to have a milder winter than last year.

Fucking sick of these warm winters. I want 2009/10 again

la nina*

Eh, wouldn't mind another mild one again as last one was too cold (January averaged -1°C, normally it's +2), I accumulated too many plants to bring in and/or protect

New Brunswick

>Fucking sick of these warm winters. I want 1941/42 again

i find -1 - +2 pretty mild tb h. Thing is the summer here was bloody dreadfully humid and warm. June had a few days of over 35c with 60-85% humidity. Coupled with the lack of wind we get here I was just fed up.

Would love to have a crazy cold winter but the likelyhood of that happening is low. The siberian high front will most likely bring all the cold to America again this year- not a happy camper

THIS
the only reason we even get something resembling snow is beacuse it's so humid here and all the wet stuff freezes, but it almost never actually snows

>calls Europe depressing
it's nice and cozy, america is depressing because you bulldozed everything

>You really think it's cool idea in -20C or what?
How is it not fun to stroll through your city with the sting of the wind soothed by the heat of the cocoa and the *chuff* *chuff* *chuff* of your boots tramping down the fresh-fallen snow; all the lights diffused by the billions of snowflakes so that the whole night seems to be glowing. It's not like -20C is extreme cold; properly dressed you can tolerate it for a couple hours at least.

Southern hemisphere dude, its summer during christmas