Problem solved

Problem solved

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/298214364_Admixture_in_the_Americas_Regional_and_National_Differences
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#cite_note-45
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demografía_de_México
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupos_étnicos_de_México
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Catalonia becomes Cokelombia
Please god no

I don't want to be below sudaca countries.

Venezuela, Costa Rica, Estados Unidos and Colombia are our new neighbors.

Not bad.

Estados Unidos are a bro.
Colombia and Venezuela have beautiful women.
I don't know very well Costa Rica.

Callate la boca, Diego de la Andalucia.

>says pierre while sucking muslim cock

it's a small chunk but it's the best part of spen

i lik

Nah, Madrid should be an international buffer zone divided again

>Aragón
Literally flyover Spain

i'm dominican

bump

Costa Rica is the Switzerland of Iberian America apparently

Do you hate Haiti and the Haitians?

only more green and with more dinosaurs

what's up with the sun on Greece's flag

>flyover
Zaragoza is the 4th biggest city in the country

what did he mean by this

>his country doesn't even get a part of Spain

why live

This is the correct map.

no, i'm indifferent to them, don't care about them all

i mostly hate other blacks like africans and african americans

Love you too, France.

i'm ok with being galicia

>I don't know very well Costa Rica.
It's bascally Colombia lite. They have our same accent and look like us

Como negros?

yes you fucking leaf

Al menos no como indígenas

Tener indigenas en la jungla es mejor que tener negros y mulatos en la calle.

ustedes tienen millones de indígenas en la calle

You landlocked us stupid dane

Por gente de su pais que se viene para acá.

A ustedes no les basta lo negro, tambien son indigenas.

callate conchetumare

>always wanted a colombian gf
the dream is within my reach finally

Payback.

>>always wanted a colombian gf
enjoy your hepatitis

Having Venezuela, Colombia and Costa Rica as neighbors means you get the hottest latinas of them all.

I love Seville and reconquista is going to take much less time in this map.

> 57% vs 42%
que quizo decir con esto? acá también esta lleno de mexicanos, me han salido bastantes en el tinder ultimamente

Esos datos son sacados del culo, ademas recuerda que la sangre mongoloide es mas similar la Europea que unos monos del congo que España utilizo para poblar nueva granada.

Fake and gay

> Estudios genéticos son sacados del culo
Este damage control, kek.
Si amigo MEXICO ES GUAIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Why africans?

yes, they are, you didn't post a link, this is fake

researchgate.net/publication/298214364_Admixture_in_the_Americas_Regional_and_National_Differences

A mi ni a nadie que conozca le han venido a ido a evaluar la sangre y apariencia en su vida, seguro tampoco a ti en tu pais, creer en esas cosas que no muestran fuente alguna es una pendejada.

En la bibliografía de este artículo encuentras una variedad de estudios. En ninuguno aparece México por encima de Colombia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#cite_note-45

Que tipo de lógica es esta? hay algo llamado sample size en la que hacen un consense de la población general haciendo prueba a un grupo de, por ejemplo, 1000 individuos. Que a vos no te haya pasado no significa que no sea real

another thread ruined by racebaiting and racial insecurity

Ponen a republica dominica sobre varios y cualquiera que haya visitdo republica domicana puede decrite que el 80%son negros y el 20% restante son mulatos LMAO

>researchgate.net/publication/298214364_Admixture_in_the_Americas_Regional_and_National_Differences
This is tripe pseudo-science and even then not the source for the dataset you posted,still Mexico is 10% more European in this study than what you posted.

Your data is fake as per your own sources dumbass

I don't give a shit about Colombia donkey fucker, you're posting fake data on Mexico.

And this isn't about "whiteness" either, Mexico is half European-half Amerindian.

Look at it this way, instead of emmigrating north into the US, you'll emmigrate north into Chile, a far superior country

Where's our share, puto?

>1000 individuos representan completamente a una poblacion de 130,000,000

meh, Mexico and the US would basically split that map within a week

He's deliberately posting fake data, Colombian donkey fucker is a liar

Statistically, it's considered that a sample size of at least a thousand people includes enough individuals so that it's good enough to represent a huge population

Tfw when all this shitstorm started after a supposedly "bright" mexican implied we're black. We accept the fact that we have blacks (who for the most part live in its own region), but why do you people deny the fact that you're one of the most amerindian nations in Latin America?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

You seem to think Wikipedia is bullshit, but the information there is based on actual sources lads

> Bolivia
> beach

yeah, and i could just go to detroid watch 30000 niggers and then say that usa is 100% black

>landlocking Guatemala, Puerto Rico, Peru and Argentina
>giving sea to Paraguay and Bolivia

and Chile
forgot Chile

>Chile
>superior to Mexico

MUH HDI

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Actually, Chile > LOS
this is objective.
and the chicano meme doesn't work like that, Juan

always knew you argies and the chilenos sucked each others dicks but MAN that's delusion lmfao

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
Your being butthurt is no excuse to post LIES, that chart of yours isn't in wikipedia nor is it consistent with the info there, you just took the lower estimate of a number of studies, some going over 60% and ran with that, when even studies done in indigenous communities show 25% European. Again, we are half and half I don't give a shit about you.

You are a liar and were caught red handed dumb fuck.

That's why it is called a sample. Normally they take it from different parts of the country

I have many chileans friends, good people, howerver as most of them are studying in some local university do most of them start shitting on chile once i tell them that I'm stying in a far superior univerity than them and for free while they get 40 years of debt to get a degree.

t.

What fucking article is that? Post links LIAR

No dumb fuck Ceroton, you're a liar, you haven't posted real data.

Why the hell would I lie?
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demografía_de_México
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupos_étnicos_de_México

All links to that pic treat it as a urban myth and the pic is an obvious fake DONKEY FUCKER

>amerindians are closer to europeans than africans
yet it was amerindians, not africans, who dropped like flies to european diseases

where's brazilian part?

>getting this mad

You can share modern day Portugal with Angola

American "Education" once again.

The few africans that Spaniards put in New Spain got literally extinct because of the diseasses

Neither nor is in any of the links you've posted.

You lie because you think no one's going to call you on it.

Amerindians are mongoloids, so they are related to Asians.
What all around we are our own thing, completely isolated and uncontated until 1492.

Don't talk shit about my race if you have no idea what you're talking about.

you make no sense, you just said DR is 80% black

it was the amerindians that went extinct in DR because of european diseases, that's why they brought blacks

Thats because niggers physically removed all non africans from La Española

its true

you aren't amerindian anymore, your ancestors lost their language, culture, religion, way of life

but at least you're more civilized now

Change Bosnia for Montenegro and it is perfect.

who cares at the end of the day? one thing is what you believe (there's no better country than GUAIIIT MEXICO and no one wants to leave and another is the reality. Find your own sources and read up ... I'm not going to keep arguing with you over proven objective facts

they were immune to european disease because they had contact with europeans, there were africans living in the kingdom of castile before america was discovered, that's where the first black slaves came from

Problem solved.

Nah, they all died here.

NO, FUCK OFF WE DON'T WANT TO BE FUCKING C*TALANS

>Extremaperú

>implying we are not growing in number and influence day after day and our culture isn't very well alive and strong

No, I made it clear from the start Mexico is half Euro and half Amerindian, this is about you posting made up shit.

>Gets caught
>"who cares"

Go suck some donkey cock lying piece of shit

they did in mexico but that was due to race mixing

btw it was an african slave who started the smallpox epidemic that killed millions of mexican natives lol

> gets caught
Read some shit and then we'll talk, dumb mestizo

Not that guy, but Mexico is more Amerindian than it is euro

>mama mexico and papi argentina is fighting again
pls stop

NOICE

nah, you were never strong, in fact, most amerindians were peons until the fall of the spenish empire

Countries with the most Amerindian influence and genetic admixture

1-Argentina
2-Bolivia
3-Peru
4-Small Central American countries
5-Paraguay
6-maybe Mexico
7-the rest

And don't forget that USA has a sizable Native American population.
We are growing in number.

No dumb fuck donkey fucker, I went over every single link and image you posted, you went through the trouble of shopping fake data to make it look real, obviously you've got a serious problem.

Maybe it's donkey genetics.

most amerindians in mexico where peons, while most blacks in DR were free, but that's because spen didn't give a shit about hispaniola after they discovered mexico