/éire/ + /CHI/

Erichi edition

Irish citizens aren't people

Paper citizens aren't Irish people.

Why the fuck do you keep making these editions with + /chi/ in them?

The janny hates /CHI/ and deletes it for no reason so we should include them here

Why should we? We have no connection to them at all.
Hope janny deletes this shit thread you tryhard.

>giving sanctuary to browns
>bringing janny's attention here

REFUGEES FUCK OFF

I urge you to report this thread and/or fill it up with as much shitposts and spam as possible so it 404's quickly.

Please be nice, /CHI/ is a nice thread

This thread breaks no rules so if people shitpost and spam, only they will get deleted

I feel a little betrayed desu

>Please be nice, /CHI/ is a nice thread
Nah. Fuck off it's a pointless dead thread that nobody cares about but you. Stop trying to force additional crap onto /éire/.
Stop encouraging yanks to flood and shit up the thread.
How you possibly thought doing this was a good idea is beyond me.

>This thread breaks no rules so if people shitpost and spam, only they will get deleted
You just said that /CHI/ gets deleted "for no reason".

It always amazes me how autistic this one guy is about the general title. He'd literally rather watch everything burn than see a thread without his preferred title succeed in any way.

>this one guy

What's autistic is retards making /éire/ threads and for no reason other than being a usless shit stirrer putting in "/CHI/"

Trying to figure out how tall I am and the Google converter is confusing me.

Use a different site that gives the result in feet and inches instead of feet with a decimal point.

how is it confusing?
Just google (your height) in cm or vice versa.

Nobody cares. Why are you unable to deal with somebody adding something to the title when it happens in every other general quite frequently?
You've made it stupidly easy for threads to be derailed now since all somebody has to do is add a few letters on a new thread and sit back for a few hours and watch you implode. You must have no sense of perspective whatsoever if you feel any degree of anger at something as pointless as this.

Please fuck off and leave /éire/. You're the only person here who wants this shit.
Multiple people have shown we do not want your shitty made up special needs editions.

Every other general can suck a dick, have you seen some of the shit they post?
You're the one purposefully derailing threads knowing that the title would cause an issue.

>meta posting
Not much substance in the discussion here. So what are we up to? I'm watching the football on RTE myself

I concur with the disapproval of your bullshit.

Hmmmm turns out I'm 5' 6". -_-

Playing vidya until 8 then doing a half-day's worth of cleaning my room before I go to sleep.

Dafuq

I'm watching party of that Atlantis Disney movie I forgot about, I quite liked it back in the day
Honestly doubt this

I didn't even make this or any other thread, so clearly not. What I object to is this rampant autism because somebody made a new thread you don't like.
Deep breath and move on with your life.

So 170cm. feet/inches is a pointless measurement.
Stop being such a prissy defensive bitch. Don't deviate from the accepted standard, period. It's not fucking hard.

Deep breaths. You can get through this.

This is why newfags are cancer.

/éire/ is a deviation from the original accepted standard of /eire/

t. AA

>So 170cm
Not even. Curse this gay earth.

i fear i'm not going to be able to break out of this

How tall are you in cm then?

Break out of what?

Next time let's just have a normal, proper, standalone /éire/ thread.

Constant thoughts of suicide lately. Even beginning to feel like it might be an okay option after all.

this cycle of misery i'm stuck in also thanks for including /CHI/ in this

Same.

Have you ever worked CHI? Finally applied for some jobs but I got no word back

Next time let's just accept the OP's thread instead of foaming at the mouth and sperging out by encouraging people to shitpost to get it deleted.

No thanks.

Why are you accepting CHI trahs into your threads, retards?

Nobody like CHI trash, there's a reason of why Mexicans AND Americans hate them.

Feel free to go somewhere else instead

Except that it's a sin

What's a CHI? I thought it was going to be Chinamen.

no, i don't think working would change anything for me though
He's a regular in the CHI general

Nah. Why would I?

>éire
faggots

At a rough estimate how many times do you think you've communicated your suicidal intent to strangers online?

A CHI is a worthless piece of shit attention whore that nobody likes, like this retard .

Is there any way to write a will, that states specifically that I do not want a funeral. I do not want any kind of ceremony. I do not want to be burried or have a grave. I just want to be cremated and forgotten about.

The idea of inconveniencing people by having some stupid funeral bothers me.

Will they even let me write a will at my age?

why are you so rude to me? i've done nothing to you also I just make the CHI generals so I can pass the time

You clearly have a serious social issue with many of the people here, the number of times you've shit your pants over the title must be in the double digits at this stage.

Your options: Shut up. Fuck off. Deal with it. Continue to try reason with the unreasonable.
Dickhead.
Several hundred times.

You'll probably need a solicitor as a will isn't valid without witnesses who aren't mentioned in the will.

Chicanos are a Mexican minority in the U.S
Similar to the Ulster Scots

>Several hundred times.
What makes this time different?

Because you're a fucking annoying attention whore that uses self pity and playing the victim every time you can, you're fucking pathetic and nothing more than illegal trash.

>Similar to the Ulster Scots
CHIs are good people though

Nothing.

No, they aren't.

They are literal scum and not even Mexicans or Americans like them. Don't fall for the mind games of this chicano trash.

>yanks
Congratulations OP, you got the shit thread you wanted.

CHIs, by definition, are Americans. Illegals are your family.

>Implying that Ulster Scots aren't

i'm not looking for attention though I just told you I make the threads so I can pass the time plus i don't belong in /cum/ or /hilo/

Not just yanks, Mexiyanks.

Just because your shit family abused of the law of another country that doesn't make you an American citizen, you are trash and illegal crap.

such is life

Would a lot of people come to your funeral?
I think I'd have a pretty huge crowd. How many of them actually liked me however is another story.

Are Chileans not culturally identical to Mexicans and other latin americans?

>Is there any way to write a will, that states specifically that I do not want a funeral.
Just put it in your suicide note.

nua

Don't trust my parents.

>splitting the thread

Well this is awkward.

Everyone in Ireland travels for funerals so probably. I wouldn't want one though and would prefer to be cremated and have my ashes disposed of by a non relation immediately.

Why not just let your parents do whatever they want? They'll be the ones suffering from your loss, it won't matter to you what happens when you're gone.

CHI is chicanos

Absolutely not. Latinos have very distinct cultures, only occasionally regionally similar

nua

faggots

Spilled drink last night and now my Ctrl key is sticking

lol fucking manlet.

marbh