What can Sup Forums cook?

What can Sup Forums cook?

Other urls found in this thread:

martinfowler.com/bliki/ShuHaRi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you pour seamen into a hot frying pan it cooks like fried egg

I can make instant noodles in 3 minutes

Risotto, stir-fries, stews, grilled hamburgers, etc. Basic shit that you can make on a stove-top or grill. Anything using an oven (discounting a toaster oven) is just too intimidating for me right now.

Hamburgers, hot dogs, steaks, spaghetti, assorted simple pastas, tacos, burritos, and the rare quesadilla.

ramen stir fry, sandwich melts, goulash, spaghetti, cereal

Almost everything, as long as there is a recipe on internets and possibility of getting ingredients.

Pastel, Macaroni, Rice, Sandwich and monkey

bump

i can make the best rice desu chinks got nothin on me

pasta
rice
eggs
veg chilli

All covered in poo I assume

Steak, several types of pasta, chicken Kiev, cake, muffins, chip beef, I've made beer with mixed success, pretty much any Mexican food, I've tried my hand at octopus recently but not with much success, squirrel, venison roast, sausage, I do a fair amount of pickling, pot pies, what we call in the Midwest "hot dish" (type of casserole), glorified rice, chicken wings...

That's just some of the stuff I cook. It's actually a bit of a hobby of mine honestly.

today I made a grilled ham and cheese sandwich
yesterday I put a frozen pizza in the oven and it was ready to eat 10 minutes later.
tomorrow I will try to cook pasta

bump

I can cook all kinds of foods with sausages, cheese and nuggets

world renowned soup from a can

Wh*Tes alive with a flamethrower

This. And frozen pizza and pizza rolls and tendies

As long as it doesn't require precise measurements, timing, or special equipment, I can cook anything.

The problem is what to cook.
I don't actually know how to make a nutritionally balanced meal, or personally go beyond the housewife-tier "I threw a bunch of random steamed vegetables on a plate, pat my head!"

I like to cook and have made a range of dishes
But I don't think I'm particularly good at it. People compliment me but I figure surely anyone with half a brain can follow a recipe?

>anything using an oven
make your stews in the oven by stewing inside of a dutch oven. It's easier because you have fine control over the temperature, even heat distribution, and you don't have to worry about burning things unless you're a total fuckup.

I cook meth

Do you eat all of that with your bare hands?

It sounds obvious after you read it, but this is what you're going for.
martinfowler.com/bliki/ShuHaRi.html

>Alistair Cockburn

Heh.
Yeah.
Every software engineering class.
Every time.

Bump

Basically any common lunch-dinner meals as well as some typical ecuadorian dishes.
I lived alone for two years in another city so i had to learn to cook. Eating in restaurants isn't cheap.

rude. there are barely any indians on Sup Forums why bully them

are arepas a thing in ecuador?

Good cook desu
Risotto, damn, you're a chef
What dishes have you made?
What's squirrel like? Venison is my favorite
Lol'd
What kind of food is Ecuadorian?

tacos

Pretty much anything

Nah
Arepas are made solely by colombian and venezuelan immigrants.
Our food is divided in two regional gastronomies: Costeña (coastal plains west of the Andes) and Serrana (Andes)
I live by the coast so everything i know to cook is from here. I also live in the so called gastronomical capital of Ecuador. Our dishes are varied but there's a heavy presence (compared to the absence in the Serrana food) of fish and plantain, as well as the ever present rice. Here are some of the dishes i can make:
>Encebollado
Kind of a fish soup made with onions, yucca and seasoned with lemon, and eaten with fried plantain chips (some eat it with bread or rice, but those people are degenarates).
>Ceviche
A bit different from the peruvian one (and better imo). Pic related
>Seco de pollo (or other meats)
Kinda like a stew, accompanied by rice
>Viche
Another fish soup. Sometimes it's made with shrimps or crab instead of soup
>Bolón de plátano
Basically a ball made fried/baked plantain, cheese and pork meat. Absolutely delicious.
There are many more, but i'm too lazy to list them all.

>Risotto, damn, you're a chef
It's deceptively easy, and average person would be pretty impressed if you make them a nice mushroom risotto. Furthermore, learning to make can really boost your confidence in cooking. It did for me at least.

Omelettes, French toast (the sweet American kind, not savory fag bread), three bean soup, chicken soup, beef stew, crickets (don't ask), ghetto burritos (canned beans, white beans if I feel particularly chaotic, wrapped in a store bought tortilla and cooked in the toaster oven), and chicken fried steak.

I make some great sarma. I've made them for several people and they all loved them.

>Sarma
What kinda of leaves do you wrap 'em in?

Pickled cabbage leaves. and my go to mix includes beef, pork, onion, garlic, paprika, rice, and a handful of other spices. oh and some tomato paste as well.

Bump

I can cook alot of Pakistani and Arab food, as well as most Canadian classics. I love French cuisine and I'm trying to learn that right now, but my favorite type of food will always be Scandinavian.

Curries, stews, rice and chicken, pies, casseroles, pasta, roasts, steaks. stir-fries, I'm cooking a brisket this week. Not much baking though.

>my favorite type of food will always be Scandinavian.
like what?

Cu/ck/ here. I like to cook a bit of everything, but I have a soft spot for chinese food from when I lived there (I'm wh*te). This week I cooked some Mapo tofu, some wontons and soup, a salmon quiche thing, and some fettuccine carbonara, I also made my own chilli oil for the first time which is easy as shit and delicious.

I absolutely love smorrebrod, grovbrod with some butter and smoked salmon. Boiled potatoes with some butter and salt. Boiled eggs with potatoes and meatballs. I remember eating a sandwich cake back in Pakistan for my 12th birthday, since then I've fallen in love with Scandinavian cuisine. Also smoked reindeer is lovely

I can't cook
My gf cooks for me and I sometimes help her

>pork in sarma
That's haram you know

Not actually that much. Most of what I make seems to be some type of meat with some veggies and some kind of carb-heavy meal bulker.

Most things I have a recipe and can find all the ingredients for. I weed out recipes by how exotic the ingredients are, which usually also weeds out the most difficult preparation. My staple is chili though because it results in huge amounts of delicious food and a minimal amount of dirty dishes and food. I'm absolutely lazy about doing dishes.

Steak and burgers with either spaghetti or rice

its as simple as seasoning the meat. Putting it on a frying pan for 3-4 minutes on each side and there you have it. Cheap meal that takes no time to prepare.

Add half a tomato to feel like you're not just eating meat every day

bigos

>not having a dishwasher
What are you doing my guy?

POST LOCAL RECIPES

I love cooking things posted on here by anons. My fave were some Swedish meatballs. Give me some recommendations and I might take pictures of what I'm doing and start a cooking thread

Do you seriously need to be told?

Post Chinese recipes
I also like cooking Chinese food, though it's probably far from the real thing

pasta with 10 pounds of cheddar cheese on it

Let me guess: Less than a pound of pasta, right?

about an ounce

with a little bit of sugar as well

And what else did you have with it?

I like to put chocolate syrup and ketchup on it when i'm feeling fancy

Okay stop. I can only get so erect.

Simple stuff: Risotto, all sorts of pasta, curries, hot and cold soups and a bunch of Spanish stuff. I've recently tried my hand at dumplings with some luck

A civil war

Noodles and pasta in general.
Nothing else though.

lel

pic related is no problem for me to cook. you can look it up on youtube

just made some curry the other day

Pasta's, stews, stir-fry, noodles, nasi, burgers, stake, grilled meat, fries, potatoes, veggies, soups

I don't know, I just make what ever I feel like and I can go like a month or two without repeating.

Onigiri
Omurice
Somen
tofu salad

I tried to fry fish last night.
I undercooked it.
I will try again tonight.

How do you undercook fish?

My typical diet is comprised of caesar salad, pork fried rice, chicken tacos, burgers, mostaccioli, habanero/serrano chili, pizza, baked chicken, cordon bleu, bulgogi, shakshuka, scrambled eggs, italian sausage (kielbasa is for faggots), pulled pork sandwiches, spaghetti, and a few other things. I can cook homemade baguettes too but I have a problem by steaming the crust too much, making it too hard to crunch into

absolutely nothing

high temperature, thick slices
most of it was good enough
but two biteworths were rubber.

that looks like some good eatin'