What type of food do you dislike the most?

What type of food do you dislike the most?

eggs, I can't stand them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conditioned_taste_aversion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pickled anything

Easter perhaps?

Oily food, mainly chinese but also asian food in general uses too much oil. Also I can't stand deep fried stuff.

I've always said, there's something quite sordid about eating chicken menstruation

Certain stinky cheeses, such as Gorgonzola, one of the few things that literally repulse me

all spicy things

Pork.
Pigs are dirty animals and one should never touch them, let alone eat them.

same, I can't stand most cheese. I once tasted a french blue cheese and it tastes so bad I vomited and felt sick for the rest of the day.

No they are delicious

It's kinda weird for me though as I love parmesan, which others find very repulsive
Probably there's very different odour/taste chemicals in different cheeses so everyone has other preferences there

sea food. I like it but I can't stand it. God I wish I was able to eat sea food like any normal person.

Goat's cheese

not even crustaceans? I love fish and stuff life prawns, lobster and crab but I can't stand molluscs.

Most cheeses, seafood in general, sheep meat

i eat 2-5 eggs every day and been doing that for 3 years now
eggs are god-tier food for true alpha men like me

Aren't you depriving yourself from a good portion of your cunt's cuisine that way?

Porridge, pork, beer

salam

I only don't like boiled eggs. But the thing I can't stand the most is definitely dill. I only need to catch the smell of dill and I'm starting to feel like puking. I never actually puked, but I got close several times and I'm sure that if I didn't watch out I'd vomit.

I'm anosmic so texture is a big deal, so anything soft.
Beans, peas, any sort of ripe fruit, fuck that.
Go crunchy or go home.

How can anyone hate dill what the fuck

t. Jules Winnfield

how can anyone dislike [everything else mentioned in this thread] what the fuck

Döner Kebab.
Unfortunantely, it's so good that German fast food, like Currywurst dieing out here.

Yes
But I like pork, beef, all vegetables and fruits and wine so that's ok

>crustaceans

Actually I guess that's an exception, I fucking love calamari. I even like fish on an occasion, but I always fuck up the splitting process.

Cucumber

beetroot
ketchup
aubergine

any meat that isn't pork, chicken or beef
seafood, I like shrimp though
snails
any purée

>too poor to be picky about food

I also hate eggs - really fucks up breakfast. I can stand them as part of a recipe if it's not the flavor but I usually even order fried rice without eggs.

Meat in jelly.

Have you tried lamb? Grilled myself some a few years ago, but the price doesn't really justify it IMO, overall very similar to beef I'd say.
But some day I do want to try horse, too bad it's so rare to come by here

>anything in jelly

I have, I didn't like the taste I felt at the back of my throat
not wurf it desu

Picky eaters should be gassed

Conditioned taste aversion occurs when an animal associates the taste of a certain food with symptoms caused by a toxic, spoiled, or poisonous substance. Generally, taste aversion is developed after ingestion of food that causes nausea, sickness, or vomiting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conditioned_taste_aversion

Looks revolting