Would you marry a colombian girl?

Would you marry a colombian girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTbL1hH19BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes
Now tell me how to get one

yes. the Colombians I've met irl have always been very nice people. and the women are very pretty.

More like
>Would a Colombian girl marry me?

Absolutely not

Oh yes I would bro, nice qt you got

If she's white, yes.

Yes, provided that she wasn't from Miami.

This

Yes
//thread

Is there a website where I can give Colombian girls a greencard in exchange for being my gf?

like this?

If she is brown and cute, yes

Start by shaving and taking showers

No

Shower twice a day and shave daily
I'm just too autistic to talk to girls

y-yes :3

nope

like this?

pls gib brown, freckled Colombian wife

it doesn't matter

Typical colombian girl.

Typical colombian girl.

Bunch of fake gold diggers, no.

Yes. Actually there are a lot of Iberian-Russian and Castizo/Mestizo-Russian (usually Russian female) marriages and halfu kids (and adults already) here. Good looks+Spain/Portugal/Latin America descent = tons of hot pussy in Russia

I know a girl at work who is married to a russian living here. Fucking hell, she's hawt

Nice, you have incredibly gorgeous people both male and female. Happy that we mingle well

thousand times yes
can confirm

Our girls being that hot is a meme, I really prefer ukrainian/russians girls

Wtf i love Russia now!

Yes
But how do I get a Colombian girl to marry me?

I'm already married to a Salvadorian

Then go ahead and have one. They literally drop their pantries for Latino guys. There must be some pepper in our rice
Likewise comrade

Same, non-issue.

Still a no though, even if it was a possibility. We wouldn't have much in common. My stoic anglo values would be at odds with hers.

Anglo keeping his Anglo bloodlines

Would marry any girl who loved me tbhfam

Only good looking girl ITT

Yes, a billion times yes.
Im a fairly handsome Swede but I don't know how to go about meeting Colombian girls.
I'm studying to become an optician, do opticians make a decent living in Colombia or will I be killed for being a middle glass gringo trying to date native girls by the Mafia?

Class*

Without a second thought

>do opticians make a decent living in Colombia
Yeah, i think everything health related is payed very well, and mostly if you're european
>will I be killed for being a middle glass gringo trying to date native girls by the Mafia?
Obviously no

>and mostly if you're european
I thought most of latin America hated gringos
>obviously no
I don't know, I can imagine there being a lot of resentment towards a white guy ''stealing'' a woman, that is if I even succeeded in dating one. I don't know the language situation, and my Spanish is awful.

Gringo is pretty much synonymous with American, user.
It doesn't mean "any random white person"

>I can imagine there being a lot of resentment towards a white guy ''stealing'' a woman
No because that won't happen. You'll realize how flakey and insufferable girls are here, even to wh*te euro dudes

>>do opticians make a decent living in Colombia
My uncle is a optician, but he specialized in something and yes he is definitely in the 5 percentile for income in this country. So the answer is yes as long as you specialize

I don't know. I dated a girl from Chile in high school, and her brothers hated me simply because I wasn't chilean. I guess she was rebelling against that idea but fuck me they caused me a lot of trouble in the beginning.

>I thought most of latin America hated gringos
No, why would we? There are a lot of gringos here with no problem
>I can imagine there being a lot of resentment towards a white guy ''stealing'' a woman
Being white is not something special, there a lot of colombians who could pass as locals in sweden, the only visible difference is that you're taller and have more expensive clothes

Only for mexicans, here gringo means european too, in Brazil people even call other latin americans gringos

> flakey and insufferable girls are here,
Well I like insufferable girls. It's a challenge.
>My uncle is a optician, but he specialized in something and yes he is definitely in the 5 percentile for income in this country. So the answer is yes as long as you specialize
Interesting.

My mother is from Colombia, so no.

I had a Mexican girlfriend and her brothers hated me
Her dad basically set me up with her though

Being white is not something special, there a lot of colombians who could pass as locals in sweden
Maybe, but I think Swedes are too tall for that to be true at all.
A lot of Chileans came here as refugees and they do not look Swedish at all.

Man, I love their family structures. It's so different to Swedes who don't care about family at all in any way. But the ''the brothers will hate you forever'' thing annoyed the hell out of me.

>Swedes are too tall for that to be true at all.
Yeah that's exactly what i said, that would be the main difference

>That's exactly what I said
You'd said they could pass as locals, which isn't true. Maybe it would be true in France though.

It's a bit sad that there's nothing special about being white though. I've definitely liked that advantage before when visiting other countries.

>It's a bit sad that there's nothing special about being white though.
What's special is that you're european, even a black american would be special just for the fact that he is a foreigner

they're really used to it at this point. I have a female colleague at work whom I openly discuss about sex with and she's told me she's fucked dudes from a fuckton of nationalites off tinder. Swedes among them, she confessed that, after all, colombian dudes still have something going for them. She loves French, italian and spaniards for some reason as well.

>What's special is that you're european
I see. Scandinavians generally have a very good reputation in most places around the world, but we often come off as cold and distant and on the smug side so there are exceptions of course.

I mean, the Poles hate us, even though they come to our countries in massive numbers for work.

>French, italian and spaniards
Yeah, they're popular in Sweden as well, with both males and females.

>It's a bit sad that there's nothing special about being white though.
Quit being a autistic beta and make yourself more attractive to the white women around you. You're already one step away from fishing for a wife in the Philippine thus cementing yourself as a permanent failure. Don't go down that route; save yourself while you still can.

You can get a Russian-Iberian or Russian-Castizo hybrid. They range between and in looks. It's a very big demographic in Moscow and Petersburg

>Quit being a autistic beta and make yourself more attractive to the white women around you
I'm not. I've dated plenty of Swedish girls in my life, but it's not a prefrence for me.

And I'm not insecure enough to be angry about Swedish girls dating foreigners (except for arabs and naggers desu, who are a net-loss to any country they move to), because it would make me a hypocrite.

If there's one place where they really hate Scandinavians, it's Russia. How am I supposed to have a chance there?

Russian-Iberians/Russian-Castizos???? So basically you got a bunch of Portuguese and Spaniards fucking Svetlana's? Lmao

What? Ethnic Russians love it
Yes. Couples like that are extremely common in Russia. Lots of Iberian-Latino-Russian mixed kids were born in last twenty years because of sex tourism, Western diasporas and globalization so those even have a special name "vacation kids" or "Pyrenees Russians". Iberian and Latino guys make Russian girls drop their panties in a heartbeat for some reason

>Ethnic-Russians love it
Kek, ethnic Russians think we're weak bitches, which is definitely true to a degree.
But I could definitely see a gang of Russians beating the shit out of me when they find out I'm a Swede with a Russian girl.

I've been beaten the shit out of before, I'd like to avoid it happening again desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTbL1hH19BE

It won't happen really and people imagine Scandinavian to be Vikings that got fooled by the jews. There is a lot of Finnish man, Iberian man, German man, British man with Russian girls and mixed kids from such marriages and hook ups

To be fair that's kinda weird, but do the Russian girls end up single moms lmao?

How do I get a Colombian, Russian, or Russo-Colombian gf?

All I want is a cute Brazilian gf that will make me the best sopa de whatever tbqh

>do the Russian girls end up single moms lmao?
what do you mean
You'll do fine as long as you are not Jew, nigger, mixed nigger or Arab

>It won't happen really and people imagine Scandinavian to be Vikings that got fooled by the jews

Man you don't even know the half of it.

It means do the Iberians just pump and dump. Like they have sex, with the girls and then just fuck off to their own country.

no, she was probably a camgirl who sold her body at the same time at some point.

>not getting off to the thought that thousands of sweaty nerds jerked off to her image while you get to fuck the real thing

Sometimes it's pump and dump kids (a lot actually), sometimes from marriages, sometimes from Natasha getting a surprise kid when on vacation to Italy/Iberia. "Vacation kid" nickname came to be because of the later, since pale and fair Russian husbands got a little surprised to see somewhat exotic kids after 9 month of vacation to Southern Europe

I don't know why, but this made me lmao. I can just imagine Vlad drinking his vodka wondering why some weird hybrid looking iberian-russian kid calling Svetlana mom..he's like eh fuck it at least I still have vodka.

WHERE THE FUCK IS COMPLIMENTARY BROWN GIRL!?!?

ask your muslims.

It's not really frowned upon much to stay with a slutty wife or date a single mother as long as it's not some subhuman fucking beast. Ethnic Russians are sure as fuck going to be more American type mixed in next 20 years. Muh 1/8 Portuguese and 1/4 British becoming a norm. Already common

hell yaaeh
exactly

no, only jewish

The question is whether she would marry me

So basically it's cool to fuck Svetlana as long as you're white from Europe? But if it's a negro, Arab, or some mestizo it's bad. That's interesting, but then again Russia has always been known for mail order brides and such.

Absolutely fucking not
Sad truth

nice, what about (half) black Germans? Can I go on vacation in Russia and get some slave pussy?

Isn't it the norm? Oh, right your shit cunt is not even openly racist
>niggers
>ever German
stop larping subhuman mongrel. niggers are hated and despised

Mestizos do get fine though sometimes. It's niggers, arabs, gooks and other kinds that are outside of the game
muh

>literal subhuman baboon thinks he's German or European

anyone have a link to the thread from yesterday where the ass webms got posted in?

calm down, bro, the future belongs to mongrels like him and yourself

He is right tho, like the pakis claiming to fe British, Bolivians claiming to be argies or niggers claiming to be Chileans.

>Would you marry a girl?
yes

>no disgusting blonde hair or undead blue eyes

Very yes.

its like some quarter Armenian screaming "IM RUSSIAN", but, indeed, outright subhuman
>future
>with mongrels
A planetary castrophy more like. We have two options to establish European control over the globe again or "humanity" is doomed

i doubt she would tho

Lavrov is half Armenian and he and most other people consider him Russian as well

>most other people consider him Russian
lol no you silly shitskin. Putin's internationalist clique is hated by the Whites here with passion. You ate a propaganda piece just like a dumb ass mongrel cuck you are

I'm not the racemixed one.
Either way when I read comments and look at like dislike ratios of Putin and other people in the Russian government like speeches or interviews in Russian the reception for the most part positive, so they can't be that hated.