Weekly eternal *nglo HATE thread

Post your cunt's great plans ruined by those shits. Let's HATE this pest together.

Rude desu

Shameless self bump out of pure hate.

Success breads jealousy :)

wtf.. what did we ever do to you brazil?

jolly good thread

GET OUT CHINK! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So I'm studying the south atlantic history for my thesis and I discovered that you fuckers using you portuguese dogs fucked up our plans of being a transatlantic empire, incorporating Angola and Mozambique and we could even reach Goa and other portuguese colonies because they were too weak to defend their possessions. But you, YOU HAD TO INTERVENE! And ruined our plans!

Just to steal our sovereignity over the south atlantic, just to make Suez right after! REEEEEE

Only wh*tes hate Anglo

If the Brits hadn't done anything then someone else would have helped Portugal. No major power likes unexpected new players to make a big difference in a status quo that is benefiting them.

CONGRESS OF PANAMA WAS RUINED BY THESE CUNTS
FUCK THEM ALL

No major powers had their empires risked. Only those filthy bastards. And none of them would have the strength to stop us on the south atlantic.

I hate them too, it's not a wh*te only thing. wouldn't you want to reunite in an empire with our african brothers?

DESU, the African empires were mostly built by ethnicities like the Igbos and non Igbos tend to despise Igbos for apparently no reason (jealousy most likely), so the legit kangs won't get along with you.

The UK already belongs to us brother
belongs

Nerds just need to DEAL with it.

their elites were mostly from brazilian ancestry and agreed with that idea

REEEEEEE GET OUT ANGLO FILTH
and we can't forget our cisplatina. uruguay would be ours!

good, one day we well avenge the malvinas for our black brothers in argentina.

I am talking to Brazilian girls and they are sending me pictures of their bundas RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHA