youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
youtu.be/5HeZtFH1Trg
businessinsider.com/economics-of-catalan-secession-from-spain-2016-2
i.imgur.com/wT3d7jd.jpg
youtu.be/9fq4Ne4CbcU
speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/2y58kizijif7s1zg
youtu.be/J9LgHNf2Qy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/mammi/ is actually pretty nice in my experience.

Good edition

happy holloween

>be southern
>STILL cant read
LAMO

youtu.be/THJiXtBabNE

*rebel yell intensifies*

*Shuffles towards you*

> be misery
> NO ONE wants YOU

R E A D

I NEED A HERO

you need to READ

the shitposting is getting a little old, croatia

Mexicoanon really hasnt posted after the earthquake
Im scared

>georgia still mad that he cant read

I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO 'TIL THE END OF THE NIGHT

SNAP BACK TO REALITY

>be Van Dorn
>get shot
did he deserve it?

MOM'S SPAGHETTI

>90% of the 42.3% eligable voters turned up and voted yes for independent catalonia
wew

unlike brexit this is definitely going to happen because the prime minister was dumb enough to intervene with police on a vote that he stated didn't matter anyway

>Lee
>wanting to secede
This meme is historically inaccurate. Remove it at once.

They might try to declare independence but the Castilians will put the Sc*talonians in their place.

Can't wait for a new flag to collect.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

thanks for posting it last thread and then someone else pointing it out, such a nice song

I got up to 150 but my laptop shit itself so I quit

youtu.be/5HeZtFH1Trg

Did you manage to make a map ?

Pic related is mine.

it won't happen

the spanish have had regions declare themselves independent many times before but it's impossible to destroy spain

Yeah but I lost that too

i think I was just missing a few Africans and the Guyanan Shield countries

The legacy of Charles "Jaws" von Habsburg will last for an eternity, even under the yoke of the Capetian foe

in spain having a civil war is a national pasttime

that's a big chin

>chinlets are literally SEETHING

para tu

that and self-hate

Why is the Mujahideen guy still mimicking holding up a Qu'ran?

>Mujahideen
Pretty sure that's an Arab

>tfw underbite
I should probably get it fixed eventually because it's just going to get worse with age, but they literally just break your jaw and wire it shut.

so this... is the power.... of southern genes....
whoa...

taqiyya

the bullet sash he's wearing is rather incriminating, then again literally everyone in that picture is a soldier

better than being some overbite chinlet Capetian

Catalonian independence was a meme before, but now that Spain is bashing heads in it's pretty much guaranteed to happen. I can't even conceive what the Spanish government was thinking, this is going to be viewed as one of the biggest mistakes of modern European history in the future.

ti*

toi*

The vote is definitely going to pass, the people who would vote no are not turning out because it's an illegal referendum
still don't think anything is going to happen though, I can't imagine the currently installed Catalan politicians doing anything but ignoring this

gratias amicus

>the people who would vote no are not turning out because it's an illegal referendum
fuck
am i an idiot for not realizing this?

it's not about the referendum result, it's that Catalonia can now make a REALLY good case to the international community that it is a territory occupied against its will. Polling has already shown the majority of Catalans are in favor of independence, this referendum was purely symbolic.

youre an idiot period lamo

I had heard the government explicitly told them not to show up

What polls have shown that? It's pretty easy to publish a poll that says what you want it to say, voting is a much better way to gauge things but it's hard to do when you can't hold a vote legally

I can't find any because Google just brings up results about the referendum now, but there's been a few. It's a pretty fair guess that most of them are in favor of it, and at this point I don't think it's even close.

I've also been told that most of them are in favor of remaining. I don't think anyone can honestly prove how the majority of Catalans feel about the situation. Besides, I don't think anyone is really going to care that Catalonia is being occupied against it's will. I can't imagine the EU doing anything to support a secession movement, in Spain of all places, in the wake of Brexit, they still even aren't support Scotland. And I really can't see Trump wanting to do anything about it.
Don't mean to sound like I'm taking Spain's side in this though, it's pretty shitty to outlaw the referendum and arrest the people organizing it, but given the situation I think they can get away with it. Now just isn't the time for Catalonia to be pursuing this.

yeehaw

Oh, don't get me wrong, I think the Catalans are being idiots. The entire reason this started was because they don't want their taxes to go to the rest of Spain, and most of them seem to think they'll get EU membership as soon as they break away, which is delusional.

>The entire reason this started was because they don't want their taxes to go to the rest of Spain
They're California?

they're quebec

yes, Catalonian independence is basically what Californian independence would be if it wasn't a meme.

But Quebec...
Eh nah they're communists too

Ebin

well, I guess the Basques would be Spain's Quebec

I don't think independence will ever be a good move for Catalonia, and complaining about having their taxes go to the rest of Spain is a very flawed argument considering this: "Catalonia’s debt is €64.5 billion ($85.8 billion),[...] and Spain owns 60% of it."
they need to pay denbts before complaining about Spain taking their money

source: businessinsider.com/economics-of-catalan-secession-from-spain-2016-2

Dixon independence > Catalan independence

I don't want independence, just autonomy

>I don't want independence
they're just going to keep moving here because their state governments are so overbearing. then they'll vote for our state governments to become overbearing. and then they'll move on

they're fucking parasites, the only solution is to leave

NEVER EVER

this x1000
it is painful watching your community have its life sucked out of it by opportunistic job-jumpers and ingrates who move to your city because it was a nice place to live

Now there's a Californian child-beater acting as senator for the district next to mine and nobody gives anyone else even as much as a passing "hello" or "Good morning" unless they've lived here long enough to remember when it was still the polite thing to do

>overbearing government
an independent South would be a literal theocracy with plenty of its own problems with government overreach. I dislike transplants who don't integrate more than anything but I don't want to live in Russia 2: Electric Boogaloo.

>the absolute state of dixie

>an independent South would be a literal theocracy

>literal theocracy
It would just be dry counties and no abortions: the country. no worse than poland desu

Poland seems pretty based aside from all the poverty.

You guys think the Confederacy would get involved in the World Wars?

and all the women being sterile from having six or seven abortions before they're 28. Poland is just as bad as Russia

I think both sides would have been involved in the Great Game. Confederacy with Britain and the US with Russia

post a more dixie pic

i.imgur.com/wT3d7jd.jpg

>WWI
definitely not

>WWII
probably not

>and all the women being sterile from having six or seven abortions before they're 28. Poland is just as bad as Russia
m8 what

theyd lose lol

tobacco is for degenerates

Was not aware of all the abortions. Is it that bad over there?

>Chew
Enjoy your dentures loser

I was being hyperbolic

A lot of their women go to Germany to get abortions because it's illegal in Poland. The ex-commie states are having problems with a good number of their younger women being incapable of carrying to term because they've had so many abortions

youtu.be/9fq4Ne4CbcU

Will they ever invent a chewed equivalent of vaping?

I don't know if that's true for Poland, that sounds like more of a Moldova/Ukraine-tier thing. It is true that they hop the border for abortions though. The qt conservative Catholic thing is a meme but I wouldn't exactly call the women there loose either.

yes, nicotine gum, I have a whole drawer full of it in my nightstand

>that sounds like more of a Moldova/Ukraine-tier thing
It's going on in Russia too. Especially near the border with Kazakhstan because they all get hooked on the heroin that comes through

literally everything bad or degenerate is happening in Russia desu so it sort of goes without saying. It's a fuckhuge country though, people from Moscow and St. Petersburg are generally normal as long as they aren't nouveau-rich types.

I mean something with the same social connotations as vaping. Nicotine gum isn't really the same.

>yes, nicotine gum, I have a whole drawer full of it in my nightstand
stop being a degenerate

no

Calm down, bud. He's probably trying to quit smoking or something.

if you don't chew baccy you're nonwhite

>smoking in the first place

>Nicotine gum
>Vaping
Just dip, you nerds
Also story time
>me, brother, and gf walking downtown
>Gf mentions the cemetary with a ton of prominent Confederate graves
>fuggit let's go
>take my car cause it's a bit far of walk
>closing in on it
>pass the projects where a white woman was found burned to death in her own car
>see the cemetary
>it's in one of the worst neighborhoods in town
>It was too late for me to chance it
At least I went to Pulaski's grave

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/2y58kizijif7s1zg

People screw up and then try to fix themselves later sometimes you marsupial.

>People
degenerates aren't people

>ALABAMA
>YOU GOT THE WEIGHT ON YOUR SHOULDERS
>THATS BREAKING YOUR BACK

youtu.be/J9LgHNf2Qy0

fesh tunes from Austin.

Why are you so cruel

>not spending two years trying unsuccessfully to quit smoking
wow haha

>not tracking down all your Confederate ancestors graves and visiting them all
still need to do this, I've only been to one so far.

because I hate myself

The two I know the location of are quite far. One is in Missouri; one is out west in either Oklahoma or Colorado.
Somewhere around there.