>burning Sp*nish flags
Been doing this shit for years.

I have been a Catalonian separatist since Thursday

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>he hasn't been anti-Spanish since forever
C*stllian genocide when

why is wojak pink now

Same here. I may not be able to point out sp*in on a map, but fuck sp*in

Soon, brother. Soon. Fuck those Ondas Vitales.

Would like some legs around my neck right now

descent to madness

>not wanting every culture of the world to have a homeland where they can preserve and promote their particular unique culture

fuck off globalist

Catalans are kinda dramatic sometimes and their gov is shifty but wew C*stille is going full fash so

A rope would be better

he's polish

who Spanish Nationalist here?

what's wrong with you

I'm an individual

catalonia wants as many "refugees" as possible though

They have the right to commit cultural suicide if they want

>I'm an individual

He's a beaner

racist pig

What did the sp*inards do to México?

im a Spiritual miracle lyrical individual
Spiritual miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle individual

This girl is underage

Create it
It's an unforgivable crime

This tbhq

sounds awesome
based castille

lads
I'm a little high so let me add this together

today Sup Forums is 14
to be on Sup Forums you have to be 18
how does that work?

When will Mexico reconquer Central America and become an empire again?

Wars are good for country building.

>Canadians supporting any kind Sp*niard
What the fuck Leafs I thought we were friends

>What did the sp*inards do to México?
They made us become a third world shithole. It would've been an entire different story if it had been the Brits who conquered us.

So is your brain

>people who were born the day Sup Forums was created will be allowed to use Sup Forums in 4 years

in the anglo-jew NWO she is defined that way yes

I fail to see the problem with this.

Mexicans:
spic, beaner, wetback

Americans:
amerisharts, amerifats, ameriburger, amerikneels

Canada:
no slurs

Does Sup Forums secretly love Canada?

>Culture and cuisine vs culture less and cuisineless hellhole

Careful what you wish for, lads

If Sup Forums was a girl she'd be fit for breeding

You had to be 18 on day 1 as well. The two numbers are not related.

nonce

Pedos

if Sup Forums was a girl she'd be a crazy schizophrenic

>no Stanley Cup parade in Canada since 93'
kek

Name a better traveled individual.
Protip: It's probably not within the scope of your ability

I don't like separatists of any kind. Not Catalonia, Quebec or Texas. My parents divorced when I was 4.

?

how do i stop being hikikomori if i have no license AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what is hikikomori

I love Canada and I hope Canada loves us back

this explains why you post anime pictures on Sup Forums all day

ive been using Sup Forums almost daily since I was 14 and im 23 now

I support dixie independence and spanish unity

NEET
lowlife
worthless
sack of shit

*sharts*

I like pretending to be muslim on other boards, it usually makes people really mad.

Is democracy really that bad anons?

Still better than what we have now. Fuck Sp*in and fuck the North.

how has Sup Forums influenced your personality and/or worldview

t. Mohammed
Are you blaming CHIs?

Would you marry a stronk womyn?

>fuck spain
>check out these spanish looking handsome people

Not him because flag obviously but, I'm a self loathing weeb that feels disgusted at 3D women now

gross

>spanish looking
lmao. what an idiot

Boys make better girls than girls.

FACT

Those handsome Sp*nish looking people are obviously Galician, Basque, Andalucian and Catalan so they’re not Spanish, dumbass.

Have you ever heard a Sp*nish accent? Fucking annoying.
Sp*niards are conceited and arrogant and can't even speak their own fucking language, just like Argentina.

It's all the same shit, disgusting degenerates.

How exactly do you think spaniarsd look

a huge population of mexico would go unnoticed in spain, there is a reason why people say spaniards arent white

No you have to be anti-Castillian in particular rn this is the meme

Its warped my sense of humor to be far more ironic and edgy than it would be otherwise which has pissed some people off in the past but also made me some friends
It also pushed me in the direction of what I wanted to study in college (chemistry) and I just graduated last year and am starting graduate school in january.
It hasnt affected my world view much. I have always leaned conservative but I dont take my opinions from Sup Forums or any other board. I mostly use the Wall Street Journal for news and it seems to be unbiased enough to give fair interpretations of current events.

Overall I would say my time spent on Sup Forums has been a net positive. If you know what to look for there are a lot of good conversation to be had here.

It if has anything to do with Sp*in then it's fucking shit. I don't care what side you're on, it's all the same degeneracy to me.

The point the American is trying to make is that those people look white, which they don't you stupid idiot. Do NOT ever reply to me again btw.

I bring an umbrella whenever I talk to a sp*niards because they spit so much when they lisp

This is what the AVERAGE Spaniard looks like.

Shit the dude on the right has the exact same braindead face Rajoy makes all the time

Faceberg wrote something where he essentially shits on STEM for monotony and lack of creativity or desire for legitimate aesthetics.
thefaceberg.com/2017/09/27/

I'm going to add something to this: STEM has a really big problem with subjectivity as well, which they confuse with objective authority. Singular authority figures or peers are not good judges of meritable scientific work. This is most prominent in the life sciences and biology where a lot of classes involve reports and presentations. There is a very weird idea of concomitantly dumbing down your writing so a layman can understand, and having enough depth to please the authority figure.

Which to me is ridiculous, because the fascinating parts of science aren't something you can summarize by paraphrasing a Wikipedia article. The best reports I've read explored new concepts in depth and created an abstract report that flows incredibly, from the most easily digestible content briefly being discussed, and then delving into the new discoveries.

A lot of this can be explained by reading this report:

people.exeter.ac.uk/dgbalken/BEEM10908/Nagel.pdf

Only 1/3 people understand abstract thought.
A lot of authority figures cannot understand abstract thought but are seen as pillars of objectivity.

For any underage fags here, avoid science. Maths and engineering are lead by authority figures that demand objectivity based on years of research and proven concepts. Science is based on subjectivity until you hit grad school.

they don't look "white" but they look far more euro than that guy's amerindian north strawmen

>a huge population of mexico would go unnoticed in spain, there is a reason why people say spaniards arent white
also pls make this a post

Anyone who likes Sp*in or whatever their new micro-country is gonna be called cannot be Mexico's friend.
Canada you have to make a choice now, and you better make the right one.

>Science is based on subjectivity until you hit grad school
no it isnt. Its entirely fact based. There is nothing subjective about newtonian physics or basic biological/chemical processes. It actually gets far less concrete at the cutting edge of scientific research where there are different schools of thought on how best to progress. Everything that came before is considered hard fact because it has stood up to the test of rigorous experimentation as you have pointed out.

"Until grad school"
Science in undergrad is regurgitation of easily digestible concepts.

Reminder that i am a chad

>Brits who conquered us
You mean having shitty food and live like in India?

Is "diving" actually an important "strategy" to learn and abuse when playing competitive soccer/futbol? Never watched or cared about this sport in my life but someone was spamming these gifs in another thread and it piqued my interest.

Shouldn't they have some sort of rules to prevent this from happening? Seems pretty scummy tbqh.

Ah yes. An excellent map.