Why are Canadians so much better than Americans in every way possible?

Hurr durr I'm an American, I am so fat and stupid and ugly
I wish I lived in Canada where everyone is awesome and cool and plays hockey really well

America is so much inferior to Canada. In fact, if I met a Canadian, it would be my duty to immediately kneel down and suck his cock

FREE QUEBEC

Hello. Don't worry God loves you but please refrain from typing the word "Canada" or "Canadians" when connected to the McJew wifi. It's very insulting. Thank you

Get back to your side of the border Chang

Wouldn't take it if it was free
GIVE ALBERTA HER MONEY BACK

FREE HAMS ISLAND

American annexation of Alberta when?

>Americans are fa-
Now what, leaf?

is that your bellybutton or a scar from a gunshot?

>Canadian education
I suppose it's hard to learn biology when you can't look at naked girls because it's oppressive and a hat crime

do you wear a belt because they don't sell clothes smaller than XXL?

Can you explain why Canada and Denmark have a thing? It's not like there is any value to Hans Island

I wear one because belts on pants with belt loops are considered fashinable when you don't live in a frozen wasteland.

greenland is a part of the danish realm and hans island is important because in the future the sea won't freeze and it will open up new ship routes

or because we wear human size clothing

Unless you're going to put antiship missiles or a tollbooth on it, it won't make a difference

>Putting missiles and tollbooths on pants
Solid thinking like that is what made this nation great, user.

Genetics.

lol skinnyfat

are you retarded? it costs money to pass through a countrys sea.

Do you charge for people passing through the Skagerrak?
My god, it's beautiful

Is this why you let Canadians fuck your wives?

Yes of course. As an inferior American, I have no right to tell a Canadian what he's allowed to do with my wife

The Danes simply knows too well what happens when they try their stupid little tolls.

Kek, Scanian War 2 when?

Yes or ships pass through the kiel canal. Just like Spain charges every ship that goes in and out of the mediterranean sea

That cuck meme is one of my favourites.

damn that burn was a mouthful!

I don't know why, but ''hat crime'' almost made me choke on my muesli