worst edition ever

みさちゃん

Stop white genocide

This

We can't

>whites
>white

Who is better Catalunya or Quebec?

americans will stop being fat burger eating slobs before those retards get independence

Elliot...

>is duckduckgo broken?

Did you post this again in the hopes of raking in a similar number of (you)'s as the other post?

catalunya is in europe, quebec in north america. hard to compare

>tfw over 200 lbs now

I'm a big guy

Idk they're both pretty bad

Post a pic

really makes you think

>over 200 lbs now
>flag
well thats no surprise

Catalonia because old world, which I am jealous of

i'm going to move to portland, be a street person, and become a folk singer

>Nasubi lived in front of the camera, with only the possessions he won via the sweepstakes, and the stacks of postcards for entering the sweepstakes. Due to his nudity, an eggplant cartoon graphic covered his genitals when Nasubi was standing on camera. Nasubi is a Japanese word for "eggplant"—the nickname was chosen due to his 30 cm long face shaped like a Japanese eggplant. Nasubi thought he was being recorded and the show would be re-broadcast later. But in actuality he was on livestream video with the highlights re-broadcast each week complete with cartoon sound effects making fun of everything he did, especially his sadness and frustration. At first he received no food at all, drinking only water and losing weight. Eventually he won some sugary drinks from his sweepstakes entries, then a bag of rice, and eventually survived for weeks on dog food he won. He never won clothing he could wear. He carried on conversations with a stuffed animal he adopted as his sensei.

>Upon reaching his goal, he was clothed and blindfolded and taken to a surprise location. Nasubi happily went along believing he was going to get a special prize for his year of hard work. After they unblindfolded him, he found himself in South Korea where he was shown around town and taken to another apartment. He was once again asked to take off his clothes and challenged to enter sweepstakes, this time to win enough money to get back home. When he had won enough to return to Japan he was blindfolded, clothed and taken to another apartment in Japan. When he was unblindfolded, he looked around, sighed, and took all of his clothes off. At which point the walls of the apartment fell away to reveal that he was in a TV studio with a huge live audience. He couldn't understand it because he thought the show had not yet been broadcast.

o fug

v grateful that lots of this city looks european

I'm 5'11 and 135 I used to be about 150 but now since moving out of home I smoke cigarettes and lock myself in my room rather than eating three meals a day and working a physical job so I've no appetite.

CHIs came into existience in the 60's

There is an empty space inside my heart where the weeds take root

flat earth is real

wat a 10/10 vidya soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=3jca2QUo3GU&index=1&list=PLoAlHTvrtnL93hjLplr5toPDabKoK4y-e

The best part is, every fan the NFL loses, is NEVER coming back. EVER. Once you quit that terrible shit, and start flushing niggerdom and black culture out of your life, it will awaken in you like an overwhelming illumination, at how awful, poisonous and destructive black culture and black society are to a functioning nation.

The NFL is triggering a paradigm shift, as strange as it sounds. Our entire 'American condition' is going to "learn" from this as a collective conscience. The American gestalt will evolve from this. The true terror of black culture and black influence will be revealed for all of its hollow, conceited character. They pillage cities and stage unavoidable national protests on prime time tv, that take national and federal spotlight attention. Soon we will cast the light back on them, and they and their entire cancerous culture will be exposed.

Sometimes I think this was all in the plan. Football was and is distinctly American.

they cant double down out of this one. Its already too late. The numbers have already dropped. They brought 2 full NFL franchises to Los Angeles, and spent untold billions to do so, manipulate tax code, legislation and city/state governments to push their agenda (this happens in all NFL cities though) and its still E.M.P.T.Y.

the 'everyman' is wise to the NFL-jew. And there is NO going back now. They will never be forgiven for this. it was literally taken personally by your average joe-blow, who prior to this, worshipped the NFL and his football idols, only to have them betray him in an unthinkable way. TREASON. and when they werent commiting treason, they lecture and chide whites on socio-political issues, cart out leftist propanda shills to dance and pontificate at Half-time, then run a never ending ESPN tirade about the horror of white culture and white men 24/7, 365. The NFL will never recover, ever. and its tear-jerking beautiful.

>one chart proves me wrong
hmm

how can flat earth be real if our eyes arent real

I'm going to kiss Misa before I die

For the past 5 days a giant moth has come into my house each night, I think it thinks it's its home now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasubi

> Nasubi reports that he is grateful for his experience and that the producer apologized to him. The producer, Toshio Tsuchiya, says he has no regrets and did not apologize, that his goal is to produce miracles on film, and with Nasubi, that is what happened.

always kinda wanted to watch that

Stop stealing my posts ffs

Cascadia
Quebec
Catalunya

/cqc/

also kurdistan

This can't work because all 3 speak different languages natively

alberta independence WHEN

>this is how the american brain works

not an argument

Opinion of Koreaboos?

>not an argument

Just flushed a paper towel down the toilet

worse than weebs

wtf I hope you ripped it into small pieces

Do a paperback book next

I didn't, it was covered in cum

reminds me of the time i had to use paper towels to wipe my ass at a gas station. i just threw them in the trash lmao.
should have restocked on TP fuckers

I'm black and have really small eyes so this doesn't apply to me.

>laughs evilly
>fucks up his own plumbing
dummy

It's not my house, hence why I couldn't just throw away the cum covered paper towel, it would have been seen

Should have done the evil pepe for fapping at someone else's house

I guess i'm so used to doing that that it doesn't faze me

Mates I didn't want to believe the memes but it's true... We're a nation of manlets.
I thought Supreme Lord Peña was like 5'11 what the fuck.
>tfw 5'6
I don't want to live anymore, anons. Actually I never did but this only makes it worse.

>5'11 is tall

when will you learn?

Gonna do a suicide sometime

it is above average height

Literally nothing wrong with being short. This manlet shaming needs to end.

keep telling yourself that manlet

nothing wrong with being a small man

This, who cares about impressing women when you can be gay in 2017

oh no

How do we stop judeo bolshevism?

>I'm so used to doing that

Need to racemix with an Asian or CHI girl

youtube.com/watch?v=Aq344ks1ieg

>/cum/
>impressing women

always wanted to inseminate a japanese broad with my benis and see the result

wouldn't mind a little brown gf, not gon lie

>he is under 6 feet tall

When I went to Costa Rica I felt like a kang at only 5'11, can't even imagine how it is for lanklets.

Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world

>working a physical job
>no appetite
Nigga you've got it backwards. I'm always hungry as fuck after I do heavy labor.

weeb

THIS

>tfw only 5'13"

>tfw 6'2 built like a brick shithouse, but severely mentally unstable

I don't work a physical job anymore I'm an arrogant student

Downloading NV again lads. Maybe this will keep me from committing suicide
Rec me some mods

Why the fuck would you do that at someone else's house?

Should extinct species be revived?

>tfw incredibly autistic
>had a girl LITERALLY tell me she liked me and I played it off, then stopped talking with her
Just FUCKING SHOOT ME

>c*ra

i don't really remember any required mods for FO3 or NV (aside from the obvious)
just whatever seems neat off nexus

Oh my b, misread that

i've curated this song for you guys
youtu.be/ZrJMkMH-jvY#t=1232

only the cool ones; the lame ones should be left extinct.

A world of pain
Project nevada
shojo race for NV
Dickgirls

Bouncing Natural Breasts

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone in /cum/ was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little redditors and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

you're not mentally unstable ravioli

The USA died in 1913

>200 lbs
for the love of God, please let it be because you hit the gym