Is Mexico a good place to live?

I've heard that only certain regions are affected by drug cartel violence.

I have a trust fund that pays me USD $2,700 per month.

How comfortably can I live in a safe part of Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Technology_friendly_countries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No fuck off we re full

No
All of them are affeced
No enough
Not comfortable at all

Don't come

Yes come in we re empty

It's a good place to live of you're a bee, seeing as 10% of the known species make their homes there. As far as I'm concerned, that's muy beeyuno!

I'm not Mexican. Depends on the place, but yes, seems good

Non meme answer you could afford a good upper middle class lifestyle on that if you moved to Merida (country's safest city) or even say Cancún or Cabo., although these places are some of the most expensive. I'd rather recommend you stay in places with lots of expats, San Miguel Allende or Puerto Vallarta could also be posibilities tho really you wouldn't know unless you check it out yourself. Just do a bit of research, fly in for a week or two and check it out yourself, you'll find plenty of Americans already living]/working in the places I've mentioned and you can get in touch with enough people as to make an informed decission.

just move to Uruguay or Panama

like if you decide to come here ur welcome but these are objectively better

Uruguay is expensive, also boring for people from big countries.

Stop whoring the country out

Yes these are the comfy ones
>Ensenada
>Cabos san Lucas
>La Paz
>Sonora
>Mazatlán
>Rosarito

is 2,700 american dollars a lot of money in uruguay?

is it middle class-tier?

Being helpful isn't whoring anything out, you've brainwashed yourself on memes.

>Sonora

opinion discarded

norteño genocide WHEN?

Fuck you biggot

>biggot

lmaoing @ u for thinking that the use of peculiar words makes you sound more intelligent

>no Beach in the hottest dessert of the world
shit tatse mate

:V

why would you want to live in a deSert , to begin with?

gdp per capita in Uruguay is $15,200 so I'd imagine $32,400 is a pretty decent income

>he unironically likes norteños
you BETTER be one of them
that's not even how you write that word. kek.

Why not
m8

>La Paz
I guess it could be a lot of shock for someone from a big city. There's literally nothing here. It's comfy because it's empty. It's like a time-capsule to a very simple past.

it's a good place just for a while but certainly not to live here

mexico is a shithole in many ways: people are retarded, no public institution works, the laws protect the criminals, you pay shittons of taxes, services are of bad quality and so on

AMLO2018

this

algun dia dejaran la casa de sus padres y conoceran la realidad, tambien si llegan a conocer usa sabran lo mediocre que es este pais

i wonder who could be behind this post

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Technology_friendly_countries
this is mostly focused on the technology side of things, and there's not a lot of in depth look into all countries, and isn't 100% precise, but it's a good way to narrow down places to move to

Pendejo, yo conozco bien Europa y se bien lo mediocre que es usa. Aún así elijo vivir aquí.

okay, but like why give this as a response to my comment?