*manipulates your election*

*manipulates your election*

Ivan is cruisin' for a bruisin'

No surprise honestly.

A independence movement, that could possible turn violent, would be a golden opportunity for Russia

Wtf? Is CNN fake news a russian media outlet now?

What's with reddits obsession over evil manipulating Russians? Is it a Cold War mentality because most of them are Americans? If it wasn't Russia they would probably blame China

Ivan selling tanks for Spanish civil war like old times.

t. Ivan Ivanovich

Move aside, Jews. New manipulator is in town. Poor innocent westerners never seem to catch a break.

need to keep a boogieman when it is beneficial to do so.

It's still incredibly dumb, ever since the American media stirred up stories that Russia messed with the US election they've been interfering with everything apparently. When these stories get closed new ones will surface but with China instead of Russia.

>when the gentile becomes the jew.

what a wonderful timeline I found myself in.

Nah, the West won't piss off China for propaganda purposes. Russia is a convenient boogieman because there is barely any trade between us and because hate for Russia was already well entrenched. 'Russia is behind everything' is here to stay.

lol Russia is now a trigger word for eu shills
your precious eu is dead dead dead commit sudoku

WTF? I hate Russia now.

Russia shat in my yard last nite
Fuck putinist dogs

What if news about Russia fabricating news is just Russia fabricating news?

>Russia is behind everything
You mean "Jews are behind everything"

sneaky fucking russians

its funny because reddit is the exact type of people who woudlve sided with russia in the cold war

Great. The best way to defeat independence in Catalonia is that this country of losers called Russia support this movement.

I'm kind of glad they just intervene america and call it a day.

what would Russia benefit from a violent movement in Spain?

Daily reminder, that we are the reason why you have no gf.

did russia also forced the spanish goverment to go full franco?

I knew it!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

We also destroyed your economy

I'm still waiting for the proof Russians hacked US elections, western media word is worthless