youtube.com/watch?v=kPGqo-Tkxn4
youtu.be/C9BxXUX_2Co
youtube.com/watch?v=ovrZfVznsjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WDXQJTgJMPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tere

Päevast.

Чoлöм!

Good morning, I just woke up, do you guys have any plans for today?

I am part forest Finn

Arab nigger you are

Moro horot.

I miss you
Love

>tfw not born in the start of 1900s

youtube.com/watch?v=kPGqo-Tkxn4

Balts are finno-ugrics too can we join?

hello, i'm pure finno-ugric, can i sit here pls

Yes, most certainly. What kind of Finno-Ugric are you?

Like this movie desu

Theres no Baltics without Finnics, Welcome pls.
enjoy your visit.

What movie?

Reminder that estonians are russians in denial. They are also cause most of the crimes in Finland out of all foreigners.

Firstly average Estonian is more Finnic than average fennoswede, secondly most of "Estonian" made crimes in Finland are done by Russian "Estonians"

What do fennoswedes have to do with estonians being russians?
t. eri

t. sama

mee ny läski vittuun

Dont be such simplyminded.
Russians are outcast in Estonia, not something natives would breed with

Tämä:
youtu.be/C9BxXUX_2Co
Valitettavasti paska.

Jos et uusystävä osaa postaajamääriä kattoa niin voin kertoa että löytyvät sivun oikeasta alareunasta, tervetuloa 4chaniin!

>Dont be such simplyminded.

ruskies not welcome, god damn it took so long to get rid of them and orban gypsy invites them right back in

Do you have some proof of ethnic Estonians being Russian other than your autistic nonsense?

Anyway, it's a disgrace that Finland-Swedes are tolerated as much as they are on that pile of shit and cancer that is /mämmi/. Don't bring your bullshit here.

>2:07
>TOMMI MÄKINEN

youtube.com/watch?v=ovrZfVznsjQ

Why are Bestonians such based?

So, fennoswedes have nothing to do with estonians being russians is what you're saying?

Estonians aren't Russians, though.

Finns and Estonians both have some ancestors who came from the Volga and mixed with locals.

Finland-Swedes are the ones who hate Finns and are obsessed with 19th century race science. They should be driven out of /mämmi/.

umad communist scum

>Slavsquatting nigger who's wearing a sami outfit

That's tad bit disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=WDXQJTgJMPw

Hello Putin

Shut up, Pekka or we send you a wild pack of mushroom sellers and you're finished.

For you newfags, that shitposter is unironicaly a somali who doesn't understand the term "per capita".

You know right that Somalian thing was taken from Ylilauta right, because you noobs took the bait so hard.

But its true, i know him

He is some kind of immigrant though, maybe a Finland-Swede

He loves posting the picture of the really mongol looking kid outside the school

I don't go to ylilauta, lol

Don't fucking get it you fucking dense autistic piece of shit. HE BAITED, HE FAKED HIMSELF AS SOMALIAN SO IDIOTS LIKE YOU WILL TAKE THE BAIT. ITS JUST SOME SHITPOSTER FROM YLILAUTA.

>Goes to ylilauta and brags about it
>Calling others "noobs"

What are you 15?

>just some shitposter

He's obsessively posted about Finns and Estonians for like four years now, around 16 hours a day.
That goes beyond shitposting. Finland-Swedish family tradition of Finnhate could explain his behaviour.

desu I that could be true. A lot of Finns are retarded pieces of shit here who take every bait seriously.

Ei noi hurrit oikeesti ees vihaa meitä niin paljo kun sun fantasioissas. Ootko ikinä tavannu niitä oikeessa elämässä? Sitäpaitsi pahimmat downarin näkösimmät ihmiset oli just ne suomenruottalaiset joita kaikki kiusas, lol. t. Sipoo

The only one obsessed here is you.

This, even though I'm not a fan of them. That guy is just delusional.

Just fuck off to Sweden already

I know he must be mentally very unstable or very slow or something.

Funny how this kind of butthurt appears only when Finland-Swedes are the topic.

Surely it's normal Finns making posts like this right?

This guy ain't Hungarian...

En oo hurri mut jäbä ite aina ottaa noi hurrit puheeksi joka vitun kerta. Mikä sua vaivaa? Miks ne aiheuttaa sussa noin suurta kateutta? Ne on oikeesti vähintään yhtä spurguja ku suomalaiset keskimääräsesti. t. eri

>kateutta

Paljastit itsesi hurri.

Silmäni avautuivat kun luin mitä rantahurrit Sup Forumsissa kirjoittelee suomalaisista.

>Silmäni avautuivat kun luin mitä rantahurrit Sup Forumsissa kirjoittelee suomalaisista.
Ok tää on siis syöttiä ollu kokoajan, myönnän et onnistuis siinä. Jos otat mitään mitä täl sivul kirjotellaan todesta niin oot täys idiootti, varsinkin Sup Forums.

You can go to Sup Forums then. Fucking autist.

Good thread ::DDDDDDD

These are Turkic subhuman mongrels. Not Finnics

Khanty= Ugrics

=Turkic mongrels
Whatever dwells outside of Northwest European Russia and former Novgorod territories is not Finnic. You don't want that inbred shit in your gene pool

sez the man behind the proxy