Is it true that Japanese and Koreans view other Asians as lower beeings?

Is it true that Japanese and Koreans view other Asians as lower beeings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QoHvupT5-7s
youtu.be/T5SDKvP5Jpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, they hate us

nippoonese are subhumans

They view each other as lesser beings.

But we have a common point

We hate Chinese

No we love china
China is origin of east asia
East asia should go forever together

But you all hate each other. You aren't even closely related like Slavs are to each other. The only similarity you have is mass adoption of Chinese culture. Now Korea doesn't even use Chinese characters. I've seen Southeast Asians get along better than East Asians.

We finns consider asians lower than us.

southeast asians are superior to east asians.

We love each other you are not even east asian so fucking shut up you don't know about how our relationship is

No, the auzie is true

We're not a fucking chinks

We're democratic and civilized

But china is our father

Father could be fucking bastard

Yeah, okay, you're all similar because you adopted Chinese culture but you all hate each other so I don't really understand this "East Asian identity". I remember in the past Japan even wanted to "leave Asia" and join the West because they thought themselves superior to other Asians.

East Asian Union when?

US will lead us into Pacific Treat Organization

Never
We work better alone

east asians don't tend to identify as "east asian" and they do hate each other but when they come across other asians they're suddenly all "I'M EAST ASIAN! THE BEST ASIANS! TRADITIONAL CHINESE CULTURE MAKES US SOPHISTICATED! FUCK SEA NIGGERS AND POO IN THE LOOS AND MUDSLIMES"

so to answer op's question, yes, japanese and koreans do look down on other asians (they also view each other as comparatively superior to other asians even if they hate each other and they think they are the best).

fucking never. and thank god for that. an east asian union would be too powerful and we would all be living under those filthy yellow slants.

Haha, no

unfortunately it shattered along with your lebensraum shit

>and we would all be living under those filthy yellow slants.
Thats your faith anyway. A tiny country like Australia can't build its own destiny, and USA wont be your sugardaddy forever

like you're on to talk, central asian.

It's good for us fucking japs

Boom Boom Burn Burn

Nice meme but here's something that is not a meme: you're an obvious asspained SEA.

It's surprise

The criminal is use internet in jail

Is there northern Europe?

>"I'M EAST ASIAN! THE BEST ASIANS! TRADITIONAL CHINESE CULTURE MAKES US SOPHISTICATED! FUCK SEA NIGGERS AND POO IN THE LOOS AND MUDSLIMES"

I've noticed this too. They don't like their own neighbours but they want to be associated with them as "East Asians" and look down on other Asians with this identity.

He's an Arab.

Why?

They tried that with TPP but then they went full autism.

Yes, if silk road works out, you better suck up to china

that's mostly korean thing, i'd imagine.
japanese don't like to be lumped together with china and korea in any situation, and don't have to recourse to the concept of "east asia" to begin with, since japan already has well-established its own global recognition.

Japan > China > Korea > the rest

Lol it's possible but not any time soon. Not after Japan attempted it's absolutely disatorous "East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere". Ah, the irony of the name.

Japan > Taiwan > shit > China > dogshit > Korea

>"East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere"
to be exact, the term 大東亜共栄圏 should be translated as "Greater Eastern Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere".

A lot of Japanese people dont want to call themselves asian

I'm not racist I love every asian friends. Because I don't feel any inferiority to them. Every asian tourists says koreans are very kind. So am I

No shit
That term includes everything from russians, to isis, to sentinelese
It's as useful as poop

Japan is not asian, they are honorary white :-)

fuck wh*Te
the yamato are pacific islander

Ew hawaiian, gross...

actually hawaiians saw japanese as bro, and they had even proposed that hawaii and japan should form an alliance of pacific people before they got annexed by america.

Why would you want to be a ukelele drug addict?

Where is your position? Under or upon korea

No.
I respect Chinese.
youtu.be/QoHvupT5-7s

it was before they became a ukelele drug addict tho..

I love that Hong Kong flick.
youtu.be/T5SDKvP5Jpo

Say Third country subhuman

>go to every single Asian market in the US
>homemade posters/local advertisements on wall
>all in either chinese, korean, or vietnamese, japanese no where to be seen
I mean I know we have more gooks here than Japs but still

>you aren't even closely related like Slavs are to each other
What did he mean by this?

Depend on where you go really, there r a few spots in NYC and LA where Japanese gather

>Taiwan
>PRC
>together

we all are friends. Philippines, Indonesians, Malays, whatever. but Chinese and Koreans are dispensable

asians have the coolest looking flags

>faggy stars
>pepsi
>a red circle

No gooks are the worst