/God Punish Japan/

Fucking Japan is getting punished for what they've done. They're being punished about their sin.

kek. Die fucking Japan. you people need to be alive-goul for what you did in WW2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fGhBa7o7Gg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Translation, please

translate please. I only speak burger

the jap around fukushima area including tokyo having tons of cancer symptons.

the guy pic related is saying that his hand is blooding in random moment with no reason.

why are koreans so cruel?

We're not cruel.

Only he is cruel and ediot

We don't hate Japanese

We More hate Chinese

Volunteered at fukushima 3yrs back; suddenly bled that day

Radiation sickness doesn't cause your hands to start bleeding at random. You'll throw up and feel physically ill long before visible symptoms show up.

No its just mosquito, japan is healthy and safest country.

Sorry Japan ignore this troll.
He's pretending to be Korean
We are east asian family we never fight

Yes

And we have common enemy

The china

No china is our father
Don't be ignorant

Not true.

Radiation can literally melt your flesh off.
But guessing by these late symptoms it's probably a tumor that's causing the problems.

Cancer is a bitch

There is no god.

Macau's flag is so beautiful.

>Radiation can melt your flesh off
Yes, and being too close to the sun will incinerate your spaceship. To melt you'd have to stare right at the elephant foot or swim in the cooling pond.

Correct but my statement remains true.

Radiation sickness can cause all sorts of shit.
It's very likely that radiation caused this

This guy has been to Fukushima to help the victim voluntarily. I don't think God punish him in such a way.

Yes, radiation forces your body to mutate in a quick way. Cancer is a agglomerated of cells that did not belong there...

Doubt.jpg

I wondered what happened to those guys

>adidas flag

Yeah. It's in time of need you discover that your country has heroes.
youtube.com/watch?v=1fGhBa7o7Gg
Video related. Chernobyl workers giving their lives to stop the leakage and reduce the damage.

Radiation affects cells and make them die or disabled to divide. Long term effects of internal radiation exposure are not studied well yet.

It's a sad thing really.

Radiation needs to be stopped but anyone that gets sent in there is guaranteed a painful death

Because fucking japs used to slay innocent citizens by experimental purpose, slaverize, also used to kill millions of chinese citizens. for fun.
and they're vowing for the war criminals even now time. and they're still trying to cover the fact they did.

that's the reason why Jap is being punished by earthquake and radiation infection constantly. they truly deserve it.

2 hours after the exposure you start to puke and shat yourself. Really painful way to die.
Those workers where not simple peasants. They where scientists coming from the entire soviet union. All of them where volunteers knowing their fate.

>your hands to start bleeding at random
Looks more like petechiae to me.

Mongolians did more cruel thing to us but we just think its just a past. You are just hating Japan. We can be friendly and make east asia peaceful

I guess living in the soviet union makes people want to die

But soviet give only a small decoration to them

Then, They only have decoration, cancer, and radioactive.

>slaverize
All countries on earth used slaves.
>also used to kill millions of chinese citizens. for fun.
IDK man, back in time japan was over populated. The agriculture back in time was not sustainable and they need more land. Now days its look barbaric but every empire did the same thing for their people.

It's just history...

>he was a good Japanese
oh yeah? what if the war crime you Japs have done was heavier than that one person's good deed?

That's true.

But first, we need to divide the china with entire asia

The worst guy who got death by radiation was actually a Japanese guy and it's the most horrid shit you'll ever see.

Hiroshi Ouchi got blasted with such a large amount that he literally melted.
But the doctors kept him alive for over 80 days, through which he BEGGED for them to kill him

It's not just a history.
the fucking japs are still worshipping the war criminal in their own temple.

they are just pretending to be very sorry just in outside. in their inside feature and thought, you can never guess.
Japs always have been good example of backstabbing

Fucking hell please stop

They work for us and the world to stop Tokyo electricity's shit

Japs aren't human.

>Took a few thousand korean women
Comfort women, Comfort women, Comfort women, Comfort women, Comfort women, Comfort women, Comfort women, Comfort women, ...
>Razed a whole chinese city
Let's try to standardize our history books

We never fight, we love east asian to be peacful. stop writing this alienating post. Or I'm gonna give ban to you by reporting it

When Finland was under attack from the Soviet Union and the British empire, thousands of Swedish people give their lives to help his neighbor country even knowing they could not defeat the might Soviets, only slow the clock and giving a chance to the rest of Swedish people.
Humans beings are a few kind of people that will sacrifice themselves for his own people and not only by their offspring.
And manage to save half of Europe from years of nuclear fallout.

It happened quite often. Most of the government hide those incidents.
>the fucking japs are still worshipping the war criminal in their own temple.
Paraguayans do the same to the guy who was responsible for Paraguay lost 80% of his people and half their country.

DELET THIS

For the millionth time, this a burn victim, not Ouchi

exact source?

>also used to kill millions of chinese citizens.
chink with a vpn detected

>more japanese vs south korean conflict

I grow tired of this...

You have to become allies, especially with the threat of nuclear war!

Do not be stupid!

Kim Jong Il can wipe you both off the map.

It's because they kept his body covered at all times. This is what he looked like uncovered