youtube.com/watch?v=iOKV9Stri_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO

not a fan of all these chink tourists, tbqh

sup lads.

that man has big teeth

*coughs*

wut up my dane

How did 500 people get injured? Ricochets?

stop being hikikomori

>sup lads.
He was shooting from a high vantage point at a crowd with a fully automatic rifle, user

they are honestly american-tourist tier

>letting >us score 24 on you

nice "defense"

'no'

Coastal states smell like pp

when will I get a qtpi grill to knock on my door and lead me out of my downward spiral

midwestern states smell like corn and cow manure

being a young adult is too hard AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

winsawin ;)

>80151510
sorry to disappoint you but that ain't me

wish i wasn't lazy

Feels good to be back on a steady nofap regimen. The pugent vaginal demon can't hurt me anymore.

>with a fully automatic rifle
source?

really dislike boomers and jews

which state has the best accent?

i vote Kentucky

youtu.be/KcGluq8BtgY

>"we need to extrude this to make it thicker and longer"
>"I need it to be nice and thick, just like that"
>delcious brown
>nice ass
>doesnt know what personal space is
>smells nice
think I'm falling for my professor

He was shooting for like 20 minutes into a crowd of like 2,000 with only breaks being reloads

arizona

Is that the same game?

liveleak.com/view?i=d52_1506944699
you can clearly hear it

user...

wtf you get charged with a dui if you pick up your phone in the car now

I don't care about west coast college football you dumb coastie

>83% of white people are killed by other white people

Why aren't we talking about white-on-white crime?

fake news

Fuck w*ites lol

no u dont

The breaks in between don't sound like it's automatic it sounds like it's a semi-automatic being bump fired

youtu.be/H4kQM0U3NsA

post chinks you fucking wogs

why don't we talk about how almost ever interracial crime is black/latino on white?

Sounds like .223 snapping a bit. Was he using an AR or did he have something fancier?

Because white on black crime is too important

Here's a novel idea, ban guns

ban canadians

chinks are gross

Apparently he had like 8 "long weapons" according to police

C-UTE!

this

its tough being a race warrior

So its possible then he'd dump a gun once it got too hot. Still that's a lot of "legal" (If we trust CNN) fully automatic weapons for a non dealer if its not bump fire.

gas yer sel ya fuckin subie

yes
especially so in burgerland

Niggers? Not a fan

youtube.com/watch?v=XmHirMHf2Wo

Wh*tes? Not a fan

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little slav? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Latvian Legion, and I've been involved in numerous secret purges in Belarus, and I have over 300 soaps made from jews. I am trained in deffensive warfare and I'm the top machine gunner in the entire Army Group Kurland. You are nothing to me but just another commie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying propoganda to me over the telegram? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting the Latvian Central Council and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the mortars, maggot. The artillery barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your battalion. You're fucking dead, ruskie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Gewehr 43. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed gassing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Waffen SS and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Eastern Front, you little praporshchik. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" telegram was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn conscript. I will rain fire all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, slavshit.

Yeah, apparently SWAT found him immediately because the floor was full of smoke from all the gunfire.

>confused slav with chav

half white half chink? huge fan

say that too my face from a country music festival up to my hotel room not online and see what happens

brown>white>>>>>>piss colored

Buds how do we stop Asian men from taking our women

youtube.com/watch?v=iOKV9Stri_M
Thread theme

There were probably more Canadians killed in this attack than by ISIS in Edmonton.

Gunman confirmed for having yellow fever.

Anybody with yellow fever to be locked in prison for life immediately.

take their woman first

this was an ISIS attack

they don't

don't care

>tfw you will never have a QT Japanese GF because even though they don't judge by looks, there are still better options than a self-loathing NEET

you don't have a woman to take

>be American
>get shot

I'd trade """white women""" for for slants any day of the week

can you not discourage me
i'm gonna try my best

I believe in you

WHY DOES JEWISH PHARMA WANT TO PUSH ANTIDEPRESSANTS SO BAD?

This is the list of shooting massacres made with SSRI drugs:

Kip Kinkel was withdrawing from Prozac and had been prescribed Ritalin when he murdered his mother and stepfather then shot 22 classmates, killing two, in 1998.

Christopher Pittman was withdrawing from Luvox and from Paxil when he killed his paternal grandparents in 2001.

Elizabeth Bush, who fired at fellow students in Williamsport, Pa., in 2001, wounding one, was on Prozac.

Jason Hoffman, was on Effexor and Celexa when he opened fire at his El Cajon, Calif., high school, wounding five.

Shawn Cooper of Notus, Idaho, was on antidepressants when he fired a shotgun on students and staff.

T.J. Solomon, on antidepressants, wounded six at his Conyers, Ga., high school.

Eric Harris was taking Luvox when he and fellow student Dylan Klebold killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 24 others before turning their guns on themselves at Columbine High School in Colorado.

At Virginia Tech in 2007, where 32 were murdered, authorities found “prescription medications related to the treatment of psychological problems had been found among Mr. Cho’s effects,” according to the New York Times.

Your turn next

>be british
>chase a wheel of cheese

When was the last mass shooting in California? Was it Elliot?

>friend says hes coming over yesterday
>ask if he still plans on coming over
>a few hours later "I just woke up"
>wait awhile and ask if he still plans on coming over because he never answered
>still no fucking answer

I just want to know if I should make plans or not fucking shit

ganbaru yo

it was an LA high school, I think

last one, they can all be yours user. [spoiler]in the endless bliss our dreams[/spoiler]

>people who murder have mental disorders

wow shocker

>SoCal
Should have expected
We need to split off

Unironically weed and exercise/hobbies are better for curing depression than those drugs made in labs and I am in the pharma industry. It's all about profit and overengineering. There has to be a drug solution for every problem since that allows companies to bill insurance companies and hospitals even more. Healthcare costs are inflated by this and few want to admit it. I found that my anxiety issues were fixed greatly by stretching out for a few minutes whenever I felt tense. That loosened me up and I'd have a euphoria wave afterwards for a good couple hours.

can we not make fun of amerifriends for today? they are still grieving.

>weed cures depression
Wrong, it makes it worse because you become lazy

>leaf dosnt know that european asshurt makes us stronger

nah if this happened anywhere else even their president would be shitposting about it

let's be real, brits aren't euros

gonna make some coffee and popcorn

Don't overdo it then. I knew plenty of people who would have a hit in the morning or at night and they'd ride the afterglow.

excellent post

Tuscany is shit, Sicily is the best region in italy

Brits are allowed to because they're fellow Anglos who are just bantering

I wouldnt know, I havent traveled anywhere yet

Gas thyself