Alternatively:
>Wear more clothing
>Drink something warm

Too hot weather
>Stay inside
Alternatively:
>Take a bath
>Drink something cold

Why does Sup Forums insist that heat is worse than cold? They both seem equally easy to handle

Heat is way better than cold

>Sweden heat

You can wear an extra layer if you're still cold. You can be naked and eat ice cubes and still be hot

You know nothing about heat, snownigger

>Stay inside

My AC barely cools off a 3 ft radius in front of it, often inside is hotter than outside.

>Take a bath
Uhh wtf so I have to soak myself wet? You contrast this with "wear more clothing", but wearing clothing is kinda passive you just wear clothes and go about your daily life like normal? But taking a bath requires you to be in a specific cramped place and covered in water. You can't bathe for more than 1 hr or so, even then I think your skin would get pretty nasty. Forget about doing anything fun like shitposting on Sup Forums while you are in there. Or even eating food. You are stuck sitting soaking wet in a tiny porcelain space apparently to cool down, not forget that chances are you only have 1 tub and 2+ family members.

>Drink something cold
This doesn't do much, then again neither does "drink something warm". I mean it helps a little psychologically but beyond that who cares.

ah yes, takeing a bath 24/7
good solution, except when i want to sleep

you're not especially hot after you take a bath in the ocean or a lake
2 or 3 years ago we had 30+ here

Because you don't stay your day in the shower, while you can wear your pull-over during all the day.

people on here are insecure about being white so they pretend to love -40 weather

Most places aren't esecially cold during night. Use an AC or open your window

whatever your house and every building in your country is built to handle is what you find easiest to handle

This summer the LOWS at night were in the 80s plus high humidity and the AC does jack shit if you don't have central air.

Also try being in Florida or Puerto Rico with no electricity thanks to Hurricane season and try just turning on the AC. people have died.

>open your window
It makes come the heat.

Humidity and/or intense sunlight (i'm talking about cancer-tier intense) does a lot more than temperature itself.
Come here and see what heat is really like.

I want to live somewhere with hot weather.
Spain or Portugal.

come here

come here
bring them rusky qts

US doesn't want me

just ask your homie donald for a visa

Come to Thailand. We havings Russian mafia in phuket for you too.

This exactly. I also like wearing lwyers even in my own house. Air conditioning is also far more expensive and less efficient than heating
You heat up within 5 minutes of getting out of whatever water

Layer*