Which Latin American country values human life the least?

Which Latin American country values human life the least?

Brazil

Central americans in general including mexico.
Colombia and Brazil are probably the countries that care less for human life in south america, it's always the same shit "not in my part of the country" or ยท"it's just criminals killing criminals" (a lie), they always justify it. They are indolent as fuck.

Central Americans are just violent savages and Mexicans are so used to death and violence that they don't give a fuck, a dead body won't change their dialy life, they would propably forget about it before they get home.

LOS

ESTADOS

""""""UNIDOS"""""""" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

this, historically journaled as well.

I thought Catholicism values people's lives.

>caring about the death of people that having nothing to do with you

dale chilindio bobo

>trying this desperately to shift the attention from the US mass shooting
Kinda pathetic desu

That's what makes Latinos different than human beings. We care about each other and make sure people don't die for no reason in civilized countries

>We care about each other and make sure people don't die for no reason in civilized countries
Given the current situation in USA, this is probably the most ironic post I've read all year.
But I will take it as bait and won't even bother to laugh at you, fatty.

>We care about each other

You don't.

>Saint Kitts and Nevis
jesucristo que horripilante

That body right there and those guys still eating like it's nothing. That's fucking cold

Brazil probably.

Unironically LOS.

EEUU

Honduras and salvador

>"The index is based on a definition of UHC that emphasizes two dimensions: everyone receives the care they need, irrespective of their ability to pay, and no one experiences undue financial hardship as a result."

Cambodia is dog shit.

Brazil/Mexico.

I heard catholicism is all about life after death, protestantism cares about this life

That's easy to say when your country is in the middle of nowhere isolated by mountains and desert.

Idiots like you tend to generalize about people you've never met without taking any circumstances into account, because your minds are simplistic like that.

They care but not criminals.

DIVIDIDO

Probably Brazil.
Have you seen those webms of Chinese people dying or getting hurt in the streets and no one helping? That's how I imagine that place is.
Overpopulated shitholes must be like that.
I bet India also does it.

brazil is not overpopulated

USA unironically

favelas sure look like they are

Favelas are on rio de janegro
But brazil isn't overpopulated m8. If you remove alaska from USA brazil is bigger than them and america population is 323 million, 123 million~~~ more

definitely LOS

>high population density = overpopulation
So Monaco must be overpopulated as fuck

Esto

>American
>gets shot

Not a Latin American shithole

>protestantism cares about this life
Hence why Americans are so fat and hedonistic!

harsh but completely true.

What's the sauce for this? Can't find it in Google
Regardless you're mistaken I've seen strangers put candles and pray over people dead on the street, I actually fucking live in this country.

I don't get why all this are stuck in 2012. That was our worst year recorded.

Why is it hard to believe? Mexico is a shithole and the shame of Latin America

Pero yo te quiero Argentina

That's not sauce and countries like yours built upon fascism and murder are not really ones to talk about shame. What did your family during the dictatorship edgelord?

Statistically, Mexico then the US

I thought Honduras had the highest homicide rate in Latin America. Or maybe El Salvador.

Mexico and Chile are the only Latin American countries in OECD