Mena

My Arab ancestors :)

1st for Shi'ism is superior

End your life

my my my what a shit child
you need a nice and thorough lesson in violence kusogaki

rate

sandniggers leave

Incorrect. There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet. Abd Abu Bakr is the rightful first Caliph

nice thread

Sandperson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mountain dweller

I lend my full support for this thread, reported the other one

different shades of fecal vomit

so pic 1 it is then.

shut up and kys pedo

STOP POSTING THESE ASSADIST SLUTS

Pic 1 should be the enlighted genius

guys please be careful with this sick fuck around, he didles underage dudes

fuck off
i hate those coloredflags
only red flags -hk are allowed thanks

I win

kys and die

No one cares

kys child

I do

Literally no one

why i ca'nt get sex

there is a literal child molester here and you're all fine with it

For this time you win, this time, I'm going to let you enjoy for this week because I'm going to be busy with my life I hope I get to see you at least once before you kys so enjoy while you can.

Check out this funny cat

shut the fuck you and your google images hoejabi 3DPD scum

now you're reporting me because it's all true and you have nothing to defend yourself against the truth, fucking pathetic shitbag nigger

>there is a literal child molester here and you're all fine with it

Those aren't children anymore. They already got their first period

look these consecutive gets, the website itself is joining my side on this. go away pedo gook

Reza I'll remember your backstabbing, just for anime, I'll remember it.

I'M NOT THE GOOK

i don't even know how to change my flag...

i hate krieg, but i hate the mullahs more

You are the gook dumbass we already discover your game

he's literally a pedo changing his flags everytime, just keep reporting him

I wish the catalans to take independence. sPain will be fucked real good

cry a river you nigger
non mena flags are not allowed to make mena thread

>You are the gook dumbass we already discover your game
are you mentaly retarded?
i would never post ASSadist whores
I am NOT the gook

bump for Syria

Yet I did, it's only a matter of time, just kill yourself even on an anonymous board you're hated for being a fag, I hope you die soon you're worthless in the eyes of your family and even in the eyes of anonymous people on this board, you only have anime to comfort your life but you know deep down that whenever you wake up you're just going to be another peice of shit, useless, no matther what you do or go through,s tuck in your shithole until you rot

You just hurt me brother

they fucked up by telling police to use force, they're exacerbated as ever now. The richest is region leaving and it will become a literal shithole. Did you know they're so desperate for money they sell citizenship to rich moroccans ?

>rich moroccans
Is that what they call an oxymoron ?

...dude this is the kind of posts he wants, he literally lives for these, you're falling into his setups and give him what he wants to read
just stop

why didn't you faggots say anything about the green eyed semen demon?
goddammit /mena/, if there's one thing worth mentioning, it's this!

Autism

I smell a coli poster
Also he is mine

literally kill yourself

i'll make it up mate

how about you tell me something new this time

Do they have food there?

>i'll make it up
You left me, for what man? Don't you feel just some remorse?

SEE SEE I TOLD YOU IT'S HIM HE WANTS TO FUCK DUDES

How about you grow some balls for once in your life and stop being a cancer for yourself and for your family? I knowyour mother should've swallowed you but there it is, fix the error

The 1st from left and the 3rd are gross

Thread leader im concerned about your mental state what are you blabbering about in the past days

ok please let's have nice easy going thread, ignore him

i would if i knew ecatly which french poster you are....
there are like 6 of you...

ysra mrdini khlwa brought to you by the LAS

what the actual fuck you don't even make effort to change your posting style when you switch flag, and you're still on that black reaction face renders folder,

are you taunting me ?

Bad

The gook and thread leader are the same person

You just hurt me but ok brother.. I was the less sectarian of all

This message from our sponsors

ok let's make things clear

>hk
>dutch
>south africa
>egypt
>israel
>ethiopia

these are all him samefagging and trolling, there is also a strong probability he is also the japanese netouyo some call davido kun, and the korean white supremacist larper. because whenever he goes on a shitposting spree in the catalog these other flag are also active without fail. I swear it's all him doing this all day long, this thread is a huge farce, you are not talking to real people yet you don't want to pay attention why I don't know

Sh-shukran

my caregivers :)

Why would anybody do this

This is horrifying

look at him it's his way to make fun of me, he switches ip location but deliberately leaves a sign that gives him out to make me jump up. here this name he used on an uzbek flag first then ehtiopia and now usa.
He is fucked in the head
simply

K this isn't true

Good night /mena/

Tunisian tourist is just a meme you dip

Why do you care so much about some autistic gook? Dor you have a lifw

sleep tight, egypshit

The person you replied to has autism, simply put. He's been blathering on incoherently thread after thread, about so called personas. I'm legitimately scared for my life, his obsession with me is so disturbing..
This is what he looks like, he's on the far left. If you report his posts hopefully he will get banned and move on to other things in his life hopefully away from the internet.

I'm afraid you have autism too

you son of a bitch he is trying to invert positions by calmly expressing himself and voicing worries about my supposedly deranged behavior, that's what every psycho does when exposed in public, do not fall for it, it's the oldest trick in the book it's even tired movie trope at this point..
he is the one fucked in the head, don't kid yourself retard. you are the danger here. I can tell you are in panic because you're acting outside your autism routine

baby make up your mind
follow your dreams until the night is over
baby make up your mind
follow your heart and do it like a dreamer

S A G E

do you even know how saging works ?

Post boipussi

the old /mena/ thread is dead, long live the /mena/ thread!

aye-aye
wtf are you on about mate?
you're welcome.
pic related, i'm akm type II bayonet guy

This hand is supposed to grab my butt?

how can i fulfill my emotional and sexual void? living in ethiopia is tough desu. can't even get some tail apart from the odd foreigner on craiglists. i'd currently be emptying my balls in some sassy arab twink but instead i'm stuck here with my dick in my hand.
not sure if golden boy or thread leader. redeem yourself by posting proof.

>i'd currently be emptying my balls in some sassy arab twink

my only consolation is knowing that other /mena/ guys are also in the same predicament.

LOL took a bit to understand that picture.

post cock

is /mena/ currently struggling with addiction or cessation?
it's been more than a month since i've stopped smoking cigarettes (twenty-seventh of august to be exact) and everything seems dull without a cigarette in hand. it's always been one of those things that i do when i've nothing to do. a cigarette was also the cherry on top of the cake for most occasions. started smoking when i was fourteen so cigarettes have always been an essential part of my identity. but now i feel as though i'm missing a limb. don't get me wrong, feels great to quit but now i'm stuck with all these new found gaps of time which i cannot seem to fill.
hehe

Krieg is cool
My ancestor :)

get to my level

tfw no sub-Saharan blood
How do I deal with this terrible fact?

>the odd foreigner
Why don't you just have sex with other Ethiopians?
Are you mixed?

>Why don't you just have sex with other Ethiopians?
gladly, but you've overlooked the fact that i'm in ethiopia, also known as the graveyard of homosexuals. homosexuality not only is illegal here but it's also condemned. we don't have lynching, beheading or necklacing like they do in other african and middle-eastern countries (we don't even have the death penalty in ethiopia) but what we do have is an incredibly backwards christian society that would ostracize you into oblivion if you come out of the closet.i might as well be in narnia at this point. homosexuals are hard to come by, there aren't any bars or clubs where you can meet some so the only option left is craiglists which has a few ethiopians but most are reluctant to even timestamp their behinds because of their paranoia. i'm also paranoid of getting caught, especially when the only internet provider is a government one so i don't meet those that don't provide timestamp. it's a chicken and egg type of paradox. and, no. i'm not mixed, at least not with a foreigner. but i'm an ethnic mutt (tigrean & amhara)