/cum/

angry edition

best girl

pray for Petty

I feel like the dane is legit crying right now

Good

no, i'm not

youre a neurotic loser for being this obsessed to wh*toid phenotypes you dont even have

go match with some dumb white girls on vacation on tinder and fuck off

assault rifles should be banned but handguns should be easily obtained for law abiding citizens and all law abiders should receive a mandatory concealed carry permit

WE'RE
ALL
IN
HERE

To Swede from previous thread:

It doesn't have an equivalent and for most bear recipes the meat has to be heavily mixed or seasoned for use in things like chili or tacos. 99% of all trichnosis cases are from black bear meat, it has to be cooked thoroughly, making it unsuitable for things like steaks or hamburgers. I really like smoked bear hams and ossobuco roasts.
Coastal bears will have a fishy taste, spring bears aren't very good at all since they are carrion fed, autumn bears are slightly sweet and the best due to a diet high in berries.
I actually just got back from my bear bait sight 20 minutes ago.

>brownbois this mad

very CHI post

>inb4 durr dane

>assault rifles should be banned

i have green eyes unlike that mexican subhuman cumskin obsessed faggot that only posts white sluts all day long on /cum/

Antarctic research stations are pretty cool. They look like they belong to Bond villains.

real edition

Also why aren't we running trials on self-sustaining sealed ecosystems for Mars in Antarctica? The conditions aren't as different as you'd think. Little sun exposure, similar temperatures, similar desolation and psychological effects.

they test rovers in northern canada

jesus, you really are pathetic.

should I go to Aldi and buy some Toaster Tards?

DENMARK IS THE JANNY

The mad man actually did it.

>imageboard
>stop posting images

Yes. :^D

t. Aldi manager

>he did it again

HE WON'T STOP UNTIL HIS THREAD IS USED

fuck you

Fuck you guys I'm going to /brit/

ANY FUCKING QUESTIONS?

real thread's over here

>the moderator still doesn't get we don't like posting in /cum/ threads made by non /cum/ nations
You should not be a moderator

i think they already do that

live thread with free gfs for posters

You're asking for it my man

I like you, Denmark.