Culture Pals /cp/ general

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed) (embed)
Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension) for the cheaters
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (inbeded with your qt)
old >

Other urls found in this thread:

hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/HI-NYC-Hostel/New-York/1850?propNum=1850&dateFrom=2017-10-11&dateTo=2017-10-12&number_of_guests=1#availability
youtube.com/watch?v=I1USdCFPR_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old-

2nd for qt European bf WHEN?

I live in NYC. will those people come up to me and talk to me first? I have no idea how to go up to someone and start a conversation. everyone I tried talking to on IP just disappears or stops talking to me.

m-mom and dad arent home, m-maybe i can be your euro bf tonight?

5th for no titcow gf

bruh how the fuck have you never left the state of New York?? how is that even possible.. not even jersey?

People in hostels are generally pretty friendly. Stay in a nice one. go to hostelworld.com and look them up. It's designed for the younger crowd. so it'll be full of people your age. People will talk to you, just don't appear completely closed. Say hi to people and ask where they are from. It makes for easy converstion. Get a drink in the hostel bar or some snacks and just say "hey where are you from?"

Hey norgay, how hard is it to seduce a norvegan chick?

Also if you can't get laid in hostels...

you should rethink your life.

i've only had 2 so im not the one to ask. Both had pretty much singled me out beforehand as well
just be a chad i suppose, if you can get laid in iceland, you can get laid here.

When are you too old to hostel and fuck 18-21yos?

There is always hotties in nice hostels. I just don't do hook ups, so, I don't try to fugg.

>tfw he cucks you on site but you've slept with more locals than him
Feels good desu

Imma steal yo qt boii
watchout

I've never been outside the 5 boroughs so not even upstate.
I think I have the male equivalent of resting bitch face so I have that "fuck off" look on. I don't drink either so I'm sure that already shuts me off from everyone
Are hostels individual rooms? literally no idea what they are.

Never.

Had a canadian tell me she hooked up with a 30 year old in a hostel

I think most hostels market themselves for ages 18-29.

When I was in the elevator at my hostel in Paris. They had a video playing a advertisement. In the commercial this dude and girl was making out in their dorm lmao.

Pic is where I stayed

We can share him! He's up for it

I KNEW BOOKING AIRBNB WAS A MISTAKE JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI JUST FUCK IT UP REEEEE

I'm boarding my flight right now. See you in 8 hours bby.

>Decide to check out what other Icelanders are using the site
>Hi i am a 15 year old girl from iceland. My name is Soffía and i practise pole fitness. If you want to get to know me then don´t be afraid to text me ;)

I'm not gay, I meant female qts
I meant to write "steal yo qt, boii"

You don't have to drink.

This is what they are like. This one is kind of expensive for some reason to. But it has a good location.

hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/HI-NYC-Hostel/New-York/1850?propNum=1850&dateFrom=2017-10-11&dateTo=2017-10-12&number_of_guests=1#availability

>tfw everyone I've fucked has paled in comparison to caro
She was legit perf look and sex wise

Aight, post itt when you land and I'll get to the airport. Then we head directly to my doctor's appointment

Too bad friendur, now you me and erlich is going to hook up
that was a low blow erlich, be careful or im keeping the qt snorri-boy for myself

Am I suddenly not good enough for you?
I'm sorry Ola, I couldn't help it. The pussy was bomb tho

More pictures from the private vault when? Anyway I forgive you, then at least maybe I can touch digg with someone who has had his digg in my qt

You can't force me!
That's rape

Are you a teenage Norwegian girl with a tight pussy?
If not yes, you're not good enough.

It's not rape. Rape is a crime in Norway and I'm not a criminal.

No, but I will be if I'm gonna have to kill a gay mofo trying to get up in me.

>You don't have to drink.
thats good to know but I still think people would turn away after I say something like that. and that place looks nice, lived here 23 years and never knew that place existed.

Can't wait ;^)

Shut up and show me your undies you inbred soy boy

I ain't no whore
If you want this body, you gotta pay, and my thick dick ain't cheap.

the hostel isn't like a "club". It's full of travelers. They aren't going to judge you because you don't want a beer. Just be open and friendly. Don't even start with qts. It's easy to talk with people. For example.

When I got to Paris last june I went straight to my hostel, checked in, made my bed and went to sleep. (Jet lag). When I woke up. Some of my dorm mates are sitting in their bunks having a conversation. When I sat up, they all introduced themselves and we talked for a while about a bunch of things. In my 8 bed dorm, it was me, another American dude, 2 kiwis, an American girl, 2 others who I never saw, and a Canadian. We talked for a while and then went up to the rooftop and chilled.

That night there was a big party at the hostel, the girls looked gorgeous. But I'm not a fan of parties so I went for a late night walk

You're in the folder now user, consider yourself collected ;^)

You slept with.....strangers? wtf

What folder?

what did you think a hostel was?

My folder of anons
People sharing rooms with their friends and then get shitfaced with new people in the common areas.

That's pretty gay m80, but I hope you've got the right one and not just some other random Icelander that happens to use the site.

Nothing gay about being gay Sigurd

You can share with your friends if you all book a dorm together.

But you went there alone? And you even had a good time???

Yes

> Just be open and friendly
I usually don't talk to people because I don't want to put my foot in my mouth. overall sounds a little weird but ok I guess. do hostels regularly have parties or was that a special thing?
>your friends
heh, good joke user.

>mfw sexy Iceland boy responds with my favorite meme

Rich isn't a meme, he's a way of life
His laughter cures cancer.

How have you never left NYC before? I honestly don't get how you could have never left the city in your whole life.

why would it be so odd? the city has everything I need. 99% of my entire life is pretty much within a 2 mile area, i occasionally go to museums or things like that but its all stuff I've done before so I barely do it anymore

Stop gayposting

He's in your country
You go and do something about it.

Stop encouraging him

What if I send you money.
Will you go buy a weapon and do something about it then?

No I'm just a humble tuna merchant.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1USdCFPR_A

>start using IP again a week ago
>2 genuinely hot qts want to fugg already

I fucking love this site, long may it continue.

If they don't have feminine dick, they are not qt

>use this site consistently for the last 5 months
>barely any views or messages
justo

Post profile

Give profile

I don't get many random views at all either, and at best 1 in 10 qts I view will return the favour. Do you send a lot of messages? "Hi how are you" doesn't count.

Nah, I'm far too sensitive to link that on Sup Forums. Some of it is probably a bit cringe. Sort of feel it has to be when you're trying to attract qts who don't always speak fantastic English.

i don't go randomly viewing profiles Tbh, when I did that nobody really viewed me back. but I always send a message to those who view me first. I always try to send a message that mentions something on their profile like a movie or music.

Hmm, sounds good, I'm not sure why you're striking out in that case. Which regions do you target? Possibly try to make the first messages humourous rather than "oh I saw that band live in 2013", if you're not already.

Maybe I'm just pretty.

We all do though

>Which regions do you target?
literally anybody will do except asians and blacks. I don't know what would be considered humorous to these people. I always try to compliment them on good taste and then add a question on top of it.

Yeah I only message whites.

Playful mocking is good. Like if they like some emo band, ask them why they're not wearing all black and crying in any of their pictures. This is where it's necessary to use emojis as much as i fucking hate doing it

Doesn't always work, obviously.

i usually wait for the jokes and stuff for until they actually respond Tbh unless I know for sure 100% they'd get it

New York is probably bigger than all of Norway so its not really that unbelievable

i dont get this girl Tbh lads

Pop wise yeah, in size Norway is approx twice as large as the state. Still, how he has never even been to jersey baffles me

Did you not read my response to some other guy?

I did and still. You've never had a desire to see anything more than just your city?

not really, the only desire I get is to talk to people. I get incredibly lonely sometimes

Guess the faggot saved the thread, faggots

Btw you have a secret admirer Mars, and it's a real she!

m90 back off :D

>polefitness
>has only arab friends

where are the Ausboo's reeeeee

Right here bby ;)

Let me get this straight. There is a guy from New York who has never left his state?

Yeah that's right. Most euros itt have been to more us states than he has even
I would have understood if he was some backward Texan or just from a very large state. But NY of all places.. Train to jersey takes like 30 min even

I don't get it either. NYC is big but it's not that big and I can get that it has everything he or anyone would need but I still don't know how he hasn't been to another state or even to other parts of New York state.

I've only ever met one person that had never left their state and the guy was old and from a small town.

Mad

the 5 boroughs have all I need Tbh

They really don't though

nah, they do. i havent been to the bronx in years so i'll narrow it down to 4 boroughs

Go see more of the US, you'll see that there's more for you in other places.

like what?

But why would you want to get to Jersey....

literally no reason to go to jersey unless you want to gamble or get robbed

It's different for everyone bud, you have to go experience it yourself. Take the train to New Jersey or Connecticut and go see something different for the day.

depending on where you go it can be fairly cosy i suppose. But pennsylvania then. I went there to see Centralia which was pretty neat
dont you feel like theres so much of the world you havent seen nor experienced?

>dont you feel like theres so much of the world you havent seen nor experienced?
not really, I tried to get motivation to feel like that in the form of foreign qts from IP but it falls through every time like I mentioned earlier.

Hey I'm walking here!

Do I replace my phone screen or leave it cracked like a normie?

Fix it

Yeah, and plenty of nicer places to gamble right ?

Pennsylvania , yeah I'd love visit the state in which there are most croat/serb diaspora.

Uhm okay ?

But it's going to cost me seventy British pounds