Jesus fuck the memes are real

Jesus fuck the memes are real

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_School_of_Law_shooting#The_shooting
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/?utm_term=.57a81c4d4638
adage.com/article/digital/fake-news-fills-information-vacuum-las-vegas-shooting/310706/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how did you not know this
did you not know a toddler shot someone every week for the past couple years either?

I mean I know we have mass shootings like every fucking day I guess it's just the sheer magnitude really dawning on me. Plus literally hundreds of people got fucking shot in this one

Literally
>be american
>get shot

Wonder if tomorrow's mass shooter can beat the new high score lmao

LAND OF THE FREE

it's actually the CIA killing people as a false flag to enforce gun control, spread the word

no bully or ill go to your school and shoot you/everyone

Wait, there was one yesterday, did another one happen again?

memes are always real

tl;dr some white guy climbed to the 32nd floor of a hotel building in Vegas and shot like 600+ people at a concert across the street.

We have a very, very large and diverse population. Obviously mass shootings will be more regular. It's statistics.

But didn't that happen yesterday, on a concert? Did a new one happen or is OP kinda late with the story?

How long until the burgers start killing themselves so often they go extinct?

Right, it was last night. It's really hitting the news hard today.

I was sleeping when it happened, and I was busy all day today, so I couldn't make the thread until... when I made the thread.

I mean, it's the same you read about, yeah. The concert. The Sunday night mass slaughter.

We are too populous to do that, you cheeky CHI

A 64 year old white man did it this time. I don't know what to believe anymore except humans are evil.

>We are too populous to do that
>kill each other en masse constantly
>only survive by virtue of high reproduction rate and massive population

Hey dude are we Skaven?

>you cheeky CHI
>Implying I'm a subhuman degenerate
Mexico City Master Race

Most of the population dies to cancer and stroke, not guns so we're much more likely to all die from disease

>273 mass shootings in 275 days

God Bless America

This. The SHARE act was about to be passed and Paddock was probably paid off by George Soros to commit this atrocity. Paddock had a gambling addiction and probably needed financial assistance. Soros offered to pay off his debts and support Paddock's chink girlfriend.

Genuine question, how many mass shootings have been prevented or ended because of someone happening to also have a gun?

Who cares those don't make funny memes

exact same thread is still going and there is another one. so you created a 3rd one

are you sure there wasn't another one today though? i wouldn't be surprised.

>mass shootings is just statistics

we will kill your edgy ass first

How many robberies have been prevented by someone not being an easy target?

>Mexico City
ah stay dead then, no compassion to you

zero but the gun nuts would disagree.
they all seem to have a great "deterrent" story.

exactly 0 (null)

There was one in North Carolina several years ago that was sort of stopped.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_School_of_Law_shooting#The_shooting

Pretty much none, for one simple reason: shooters always target gun-free zones. Schools, nightclubs, concerts, all places where they'll turn you away at the door or call the cops if you try to carry. Nobody ever tries to shoot up a gun show.

that would be awesome. someone should shoot up the NRA office. just for the lulz

is it obvious that this shooter guy is jewish to anyone else? I'm surprised Sup Forums isn't flipping out about it.
>accountant
>retired in florida
>stephen is a really common jew name
plus if you watch the interview with his brother, he has more obvious jewish features.

Best episode of COPS ever, right there. Just wait until society gets cyberpunk enough that some TV exec can seriously consider false flagging a terrorist attack to boost ratings.

>CHIs are supposed to be more respected than Mexico City Master Race
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hmm the sheriff and the cop went to go get their guns from their cars meanwhile the marine subdued him with a tackle.

You wouldn't hear about them because they were stopped. You'd have to look for cases of someone pulling a gun and being shot or they started shooting and got popped before they killed enough people to be considered a mass shooting. That's pro-gun stuff though, so it won't be on the news.

>t. chilango merdioso
not merdioso i forgot the word. shit. something close to that.

So not in the news, but surely the NRA would publish stories like that?

The NRA doesn't get press time, because their opinions are unpopular and rarely bring ratings up unless they say something that can be spun. They have their own publications, but only people who are right-wing to begin with would have a subscription.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/?utm_term=.57a81c4d4638
That link has a whole bunch of stories of people stopping shooters.

>Soy un gringo pendejo
Confirmed.

>Everything which disproves my point is fabrications and conspiracies

Everyone in America is armed. Do you have any statistics as to how many of the people shot during shootings had weapons on them?

No? Looks like the cover-ups are on your side after all.

>200 million gun owners
>NRA is nothing
>right wing has no say in that
>all news are controlled by the liberals

Yes but they don't press time m8 it's not the 1980s, anyone can self publish on the internet and it'd be in their interest to, especially everytime this debate comes up.

There you go press time.

Why do so many Americans have victim complexes anyway? Very common amongst both feminists and MRAs.

The internet is an echo chamber, dude. The people who actually need to see that sort of thing has likely blocked, banned, muted, and unsubscribed any source that might show it to them, because people want their opinions to be validated, not challenged.

I only come here to have my viewpoints challenged. It's a good way to predict what kind of arguments can be made against certain points.

the internet is an echo chamber full of gun nuts. there are numerous pro-gun forums. surely they would have posted their "success stories" once in a while.

>Be American
>Get shot

Literally incorrect because in active shooter situations eventually the cops show up with guns, at which point the gunman regulalry either commits suicide or goes down shooting, which amounts to the same thing.

So really, all mass shooting situations which involve police standoffs and probable imminent death for the shooter do end exactly because someone else (almost always the police) happens to have a gun.

>tfw you're more scared of whiteys with a gun than an arab
fuck ISIS, they have nothing on white americans

That's an uncommon, though certainly not unwelcome, mindset. Most people just look at whatever their friends post, and generally people tend to make friends with people who share their views. The days where two people with differing opinions on an issue would be forced by their mutual desire to remain friends to sit down and have a proper conversation about it are largely over. Now breaking off a relationship with someone you disagree with is the work of a buttonpress with no talking at all, and five minutes of searching online will turn up a dozen people you can talk to about any in rest you can think of without ever bringing up an uncomfortable topic.

There are and they do. The issue is that they post among themselves, the other guys post among themselves, and neither group talks to each other without making assumptions.

>tfw you're scared of both

I have no friends so that's not an issue. I've witnessed the phenomenon though because my sister flips out because I'm not vegan and gets legitimately spiteful when I start to bring up the logistics and economics instead of m-muh animal murder. If possible she'd un-family me for sure.

Not sure why some people are so stubborn with their opinions, especially when they just parroting someone else's. Why so vehemently defend an idea that wasn't even yours?

PRESS S TO KNEEL WHILE ANTHEM

S

Because uncertainty is painful, and the easiest way to remain certain about something is to decide with emotion and never think about it again. If you think with logic, you have to reevaluate yourself every time you find new information. If you don't, you get the same self-righteous ego rush every time.

So does this mean we're inflicting ourselves with unnecessary pain and uncertainty to be "right" about something, when it doesn't even matter because we can't make a significant change either way? Or are our brains just wired in a way where we get the same self-righteous ego rush by altering our conclusions as many get by sticking to their guns?

>Take subway
>Get bombed

Why do Americans lie?
adage.com/article/digital/fake-news-fills-information-vacuum-las-vegas-shooting/310706/

My heart is with the American people
Fucking CJ shooting pedestrians in Las Venturas...

Tons you just don't hear about them because they were STOPPED.

Just do a google search for shooting stopped by a gun owner.

Also don't forget that mass shooters deliberately target gun free zones.