and you?

r-rare?

disgusted

It's alright. I shouldn't complain.
Are you picky with girls?
Yes.

Feel like shit, desu

Is that you, Isaac?

I don't think Isaac has been here for a long time.
I'm one of the three that used to post here - and I'm friends with one of them (not isaac)
I've actually never encountered Isaac here.
Why do you feel like shit?

School stress is building up now that I realize I have two already busy weeks to learn pretty much everything for two courses for midterms

I feel ya. I just failed an exam. I'm not even sure if they have kicked me from the university yet.

Is this girl Indigenous? fucking hot anyway. sucked off two guys at my girlfriend request this night and feel hella weird

That's pretty gay. Was it good?
Yes, she's a native greenlander I fucked when I was younger. I don't really talk to her anymore.

Have you seen the Greendland episode of 'Borgen', OP?

I'm friends with the guy who played the 'prime minister' of Greenland. Wonderful dude who I used to work with. So yes.

I think it was. I mean, I felt scared and almost dying at first, but then you get this kind of running aces high feeling and you just focus on sucking it and observing it. I'd say it created a huge bond between us: she loves man-on-man and was asking me to do it for a long time. And lucky you - well kept Jap, Native North American and Greenland girls are god aryan tier

I was better before I saw this gross picture.

bender

Something you will try again in the future? Was it worth it?
I like Greenlanders - especially the ones mixed with european blood.

Whoa really? That's so awesome. It's my favorite series. Do you agree with the portrayal in it?

>Are you picky with girls?
no just too miserable to hold anything together.

Shame, Isaac was pretty alright. But then again so were most of the Greenlandic posters.
>Why do you feel like shit?
Going through some rough times right now but I won't bother going into it too much, it's kinda complicated.
How are you, and how is Greenland nowadays?

Are you the guy who posted greenlandic sluts nudes some years ago?

I can't even remember exactly what he said. But he did good. He's the sound-technician in our local culture-house. Well known dude in the community who does a bit of acting, plays guitar in a few rock-bands and is kind as fuck.
Oh alright. You know any inuits from Canada?

Didn't receive the cock up there yet
I think it was worth it since it really made her hot and exited. she's that type of a smart, gorgeous and caring person you can do a lot for. do I still feel conflicted? hell yes. Abut after all strong feelings after sex are supposed to be a goal. will I do some sexual favor for her again? most likely

where are you from pal and how is it in greeenland ?

Issac? Why don't you post in /cum/ anymore?

Keep your head up, man. It'll be better later.
Greenland is fine. I don't do much, but that's my decision. I went hunting last week and went to some concerts in the weekend. It's all good.
Hvordan har Norge det?
Yea, it's me. I'm back.. hahaha

yes, I'd been dog sledding in the north. there are a lot of intuit communities that do that shit. and I've also met some studying in the capital, where I am.

She must be special. Will the guys be invited for your marriage?
I'm from Nuuk and Greenland is good. And russia?
I've never met Isaac.

Any jobs in Greenland?

I've been having anxiety attacks for the last 2 days.

sad

Nice.
The inuits in Canada face way more problems than us in Greenland. I guess it was better to be colonized by danish people.
Thule Airbase?
You take pills for it?

How about in Nuuk?

It's good to keep active, even if you don't do too much. Hunting is fun, tho
>Hvordan har Norge det?
so-so, there's not that much happening here, but I've been looking forward to the rainy season and it's finally here. Love it.

Pretty good.

good, about to ask out a girl today wish me luck

Well. It depends. Everything runs in greenlandic and danish. The only english-speaking people I know from here works as teachers and with tourism. You have studied?
Norway is a calm country. I could actually see myself living there. Oslo?

How's the internet there? What's the best you can get?

It's shit. I pay approx. 180 dollars for 500 gigabytes. 10/2 Mbps.

>Oslo?
Yeah, but not willingly. I'm from Western Norway and I intend to move back as soon as I can.
How often do you speak Danish?

Di both guys fuck your gf?

Is that the highest tier available. Just cable or do you use satellite?

I'm in a mood which if described would make me end on a govt watchlist.

>180 dollars for 500 gigabytes
holy shit

I actually am looking for a career in tourism. I do have a university degree in political science. I used to live in Europe that's why I want to open a travel agency or tour bureau

I speak danish on a daily basis. I'm not even sure if I'm better in danish than greenlandic.
It was the satellite for many years, but now they have a cable from Iceland. And we're paying for the cable with a high price still. And yes, it's the best one.

And the sad part is, that it's way better than it was for like 4 years ago. It was 10 times more expensive.
Well, go for it. The interest for Greenland is getting bigger and bigger.

Special as really amazing to be with and attractive for sure. I mean if I ever seen a 10 with some aggressive teen spirit bound to exploration tied to enormous intelligence - she's one. Crazy sexual fun shouldn't be shunned much as it is shunned today. What do you do in such a small town and what are your prospects in term of career there? Do you have pubs, swimming pools or something
Yes why

>Yes why
Curious.

How do you feel about global warming? Supposedly since were entering a warmer period Greenland should open up a lot more and further settlement should be possible. Like how there were viking farms there during the late medieval warm period that wouldn't be possible with today's climate.

I like your openness for that kind of stuff.
Nuuk is the capital and we have pretty much everything here - but only smaller.
We have pubs, we have a big swimming-facility, we have a mall. There is concerts, art-exhibitions and a big movie-theater.
And the nature is so close, so you can do a lot of stuff as well. Hunting, sailing, hiking, skiieng.

Greenland is just ice. You must mistake it with the Antarctic.

No it's not, there land there as well. Greenland had more fertile land in the late medieval warming period that allowed for more settlement. As I said, the Viking settlements we've found wouldn't be possible with today's climate, it would have to be warming for farming to be possible.

Global warming doesn't effect my daily-life in Nuuk, but it's ruining the way people used to hunt in the ice in northern Greenland. It is sad, but I guess we'll be all good. It is just changes.
You have always been able to farm in the most southern parts of Greenland - and they do today. It's growing, but I'm not sure it's because of the global warming.. It's just more people who wants to explore the work of farming, which is not common for native greenlanders back in the day.

Well from what I've read they've found viking settlements in areas where farming wouldn't be possible today, but the the archeological evidence shows that they were indeed farming.

Can Greenland reply too? It's not what I learnt in school...

I think there is a little option to prevent her from sleeping with other guys occasionally since she need really hard and brutal rough pounding from time to time. Not going to pretend that our more tender and soft relationship can fully give her that
Sadly you literally only live once and why limiting yourself in sex based on christian desert morality? I remember when I was in high school and most of my sex was about "dick into vagina" + some petting while parents are not home. In first two month of sex life I kind of felt that just shaggining is not enough for me. Never thought it would come to what we had recently though. Are you planning to move? What do you do for a living? Is it like everybody knows each other and knows who does what there?

They were farming. They were the ones who named the country. I would love to read what you've read.
Here's a film made by one of my friends - and you can see why the called it Greenland.
youtube.com/watch?v=JsgvC-7id5Y

cute

pls

Post more greenlandic sluts.

Same old story

>To investigate the possibility of climatic cooling, scientists drilled into the Greenland ice caps to obtain core samples. The oxygen isotopes from the ice caps suggested that the Medieval Warm Period had caused a relatively milder climate in Greenland, lasting from roughly 800 to 1200. However, from 1300 or so the climate began to cool. By 1420, the "Little Ice Age" had reached intense levels in Greenland.[20] Excavations of middens from the Viking farms in both Greenland and Iceland show the shift from the bones of cows and pigs to those of sheep and goats. As the winters lengthened, and the springs and summers shortened, there must have been less and less time for Greenlanders to grow hay. A study of North Atlantic seasonal temperature variability showed a significant decrease in maximum summer temperatures beginning in the late 13th century to early 14th century—as much as 6-8 °C lower than modern summer temperatures.[21] The study also found that the lowest winter temperatures of the last 2,000 years occurred in the late 14th century and early 15th century. By the mid-14th century deposits from a chieftain’s farm showed a large number of cattle and caribou remains, whereas, a poorer farm only several kilometers away had no trace of domestic animal remains, only seal. Bone samples from Greenland Norse cemeteries confirm that the typical Greenlander diet had increased by this time from 20% sea animals to 80%.[22]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Greenland

Well, I don't necessarily limit myself. I just don't get turned up by males.. I don't limit myself on what I do with women.
I'm studying in the university and live a calm life with a lot of family-time. There is 17.000 in my town, so it's not that small. It's a good size for me. I like to talk to people - a lot of people.
I can see myself living abroad for a few years, but I love Greenland and I will always come back.
The nature, my family and shit. I've lived in Denmark as well, and also a year in the states.

This is really a beautiful video

Interesting. You probably know more about the 'ancient' history of my country than me.
He's an amazing filmmaker. Check out his other works as well.

>I just don't get turned up by males
Neither do or did I, since it was more of a favor. Three hours since that happened and I still can't sleep. Feeling nervous and confclifed as fuck
>There is 17.000 in my town, so it's not that small. It's a good size for me. I like to talk to people - a lot of people.
Doesn't it mean everyone knows each other or has an idea who is who more or less? Privacy is non-existent there or what is it like?

This sort of stuff fascinates me honestly. The idea of the ice melting away and some ancient unheard of lost civilization being revealed. The settlement of Eastern Siberia, Northern Canada, and Antarctica. It will help us understand how climates work better especially in the realm of habitability by humans paving the way for the science of outer space colonization and terraforming.

She fucks other men when she needs a rough fucking and gets you to suck off other lads.

This sounds like a cuck relationship no offense I know that word is thrown around alot.

Then again I think i'd be fine to be you if the guys she also fucks are less dominant than me.

Yeah, privacy is quite different here. I can't go grocery-shopping without meeting people I know - but I actually like it. I miss it every time I'm in different countries.
It's so far out for my interest-level, but I see your point. I wonder if it's my inuit-genes that stops me?

If she came to where I live, people would think she's Navajo.

I've seen native americans in the states, that I was 100 percent sure I've seen back in Greenland. HA! We are quite alike.

Space colonization without solving the nigger, arab, chink and poo questions seems highly unlikely. Currently we are heading towards a global disaster
one way or the other Russians end up cheating on each other, so any kind of open relationship or "do you mind me banging that guy/that girl?" question is way more honest. Wouldn't call it cuck relationship too, because I get to fuck other girls that she usually brings to be. Female led swinging/open sex relationship would be more fitting. Or just a couple that does explore sex. Label is not really necessary to feel good about yourself or sexually confident
Don't you feel constantly exposed that way? Like there is no park where you can sit by yourself for an hour or so without some dude screaming "hi Lars!"

Not in the actual town. But we are surrounded by the nature.
Last week I was hunting in the middle of nowhere it with no cell-phone reception or anything. We even had to have satellite-phone for safety. It was nice with this kind of privacy.

barely saying that its kind of odd to not be able to be some time on your own. you ever thought about living in Petersburg or Moscow for a while? Western Europe tier good

So you're Indian?

I learnt in school that the Antarctic was a continent, but not Groenland, because there's nothing under the ice, is it wrong?

Comfy thread.

It's wrong

>It's wrong
Did they mean that the Antarctic is a continent of its own, while Groenland is just a part of another continent (america), then?

Groenland is just a huge island and actually I never understood how they are classifying the continents.
Look at Oceania, it doesn't look like a continent. And there is no clear separation between Asia and Europe. Etc.
A bit confusing.

Is Bjork popular in your frozen island?

>There is 17.000 in my town, so it's not that small.
Considered small here... Even St Lô, where I went to HS, near home, is about 30 000.
Grew up in a 1500 people town, very small. My parents hated it, and me too. Bullying, etc.
I've always dreamed of living in the city.

Try 10m "souls".

It's shit too. Can never connect with anyone, big or small town.

>Greenland
very nice

brb moving to greenland

Have you ever been to the Northeast Greenland National Park? How is it like?

What prevents you from going to town on that vag?

FUCKING BASED

Both sad and happy.
My grandfather died a couple weeks ago but he left me and my brother a big inheritance.
So I can finally move out from my parents home.
But I miss grandpa.

How old was he? how old are you? what are your plans for your living?

>no Russian qtie to make me suck cock

lucky
Take your time to accept it

I heard the opposite, Groenland is part of a continent (America), and the Artic is just a sea that happens to be frozen most of the time

beat up two spics today. Feeling like Adolfo Hitler

Where can I find women like that? Is she some eskimo?

Continents are the product of european (greek) cosmovision. They make no sense in other parts of the world and should not be used there. This is reflected by white westeners outside Europe trying to replicate this by making up continents that separate them from "ethnics". See Australia and N. Americans saying that America is two continents.

i only came to this thread for the nude greenlander girls pics. why so few of them?

I think I saw isaac post a few months ago.

This. Post more thicc eskimo girls.

good goy, give a shit about shitskins some more
How about Russian girls ?

Haдeюcь oнa зaлeтит и жepeбёнoк бyдeт oт aшoтa и ты кaк нacтoящий мyжчинa вoзьмёшь зaбoтy o нeм и дo кoнцa cвoих днeй нe бyдeшь имeть coбcтвeнных выблядкoв, pacтя чyжих.

Greenland without ice (pic)

>cont.

deglaciated antarctic topography. (pic)

Damn, I have to have a few words with my schoolteachers.